Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Center of All Play (Main Chat/Home)
I have just joined! ^.^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Color?
  Purple
  Blue
  Pink
  Black
  RAINBOW!!
  None of the Above
View Results

Momma OOC

Hilarious Regular

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm
Hello, my name is Bandaid or Bandaged I don't care which though.

There are things I believe that people should know about me. I am seventeen and am a Junior in highschool. I love writing and currently am writing a novel. >.< (Which I haven't gotten that far in.) I have a job and I am a manager there. Which means I work late nights and am always on when I should be doing my homework. So please don't get mad if I don't post right away. I try and currently am posting once in every roleplay once a day and more than that if that person is online when I post. I am pretty good at staying updated. I am literate but not to the extreme like some are. I can not write three paragraphs.. except if I am really interested and you give me just that amount.

Okay my favorite color is purple!! Oh and my favorite band is Skillet and no one can replace them!! Haha!! I am also in love with quotes and my boyfriend. Well, I think that is enough about me! ^.^ I hope I have fun roleplaying with everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 pm
welcome to the guild...i'm nobody really just a nice person...lol any RP's u look at yet?

o.0 it's a late post...  

Elandru Dark Angel

Center of All Play (Main Chat/Home)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces