Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Satanists get a bad rep, and here's why.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 pm
Ok, satanism at it's core is about controlling the beast within and controlling yourself with this beast, then making that work as the world changes.

that being said controlling and facing your shadow is something that could be benefited from any magical system. so its mroe than just a satanist thing, its a sheer common sense thing.

satanists get a bad rep from laveyists getting involved with that for the image more than the philosophy,

or people let their tempers and egos too free with satanism which completely defeats the purpose of controlling yourself.

plus there are so many definitions of satanism and everyone thinks theirs is the right way,

no wonder the devil laughs at us,

i mean, in the end all the devil figure is, is the guy tempting you to make sure you know what to do and what to avoid, th guy holding up the darker end of things,

yet because people dont think about duality as much as i think they should, opinons are drawn from so many different conceptions or misconceptions,

i think if the real level headed satanists just called themselves universalists until they knew the person better, this wouldnt be a problem,

however in the end we all follow universalism to some degree, different paths different traits and traditions blah blah blah, all in one universe under the same universla system of karma and such.

so i think satanists seperating themselves from other satanists and allowing for several different interpretations and forms,

really makes some satanists just as bad as christians for rewriting stuff.

just something to think about  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 pm
LOL i remember my bf was a satanist for a while and then i scared him out of "being one" lol know he just says he pagan lol

ps i think he dosent even know what he is LOL

Ilphdar Eilslyl

ghostlyvampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:07 pm
..maybe that proves a point,but never the less I'm atheist so why do i care?
AND paganism is the practice of witchcraft...  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games