Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply Other Bands
Demon Hunter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite song of these?
  Fading Away
  Not Ready to Die
  Undying
  Infected
  Thorns
  One Thousand Apologies
  As We Wept
  My Heartstrings Come Undone
  Sixteen
  Other
View Results

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:54 pm
Demon Hunter

User Image

Demon Hunter is a Christian hard rock band. Some of their songs are very dark, but amazing. Their songs usually have quite a bit of screamo, but the voice of the lead singer (or screamer, lol) has the perfect screamo voice. Most of their songs are not about Christianity or anything like that, but really their songs are like a conversation with God. Expressing feelings, praying, whatnot. Anyway, their music is very amazing. Their newest album is called "Storm the Gates of Hell" but they have recently come out with a live record called "Live in Nashville" Fans of Demon Hunter are often called "Demon Hunters", as would make sense.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:41 am
*~I saw them on tv one time and they had a song playing Undying I think. They were in this church and it was pretty good. Dude can scream and sing pretty great. I put on CC to check out the words and it was very meaningful. A must have...~*

Foo Bear

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:27 pm
Oh yes, Demon Hunter is awesome. Undying is one of my favorite songs! Though I also really like Thorns because of the piano part as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm
They're more Metal than Screamo, but yes they are good. I heard them on the Headbanger's Ball (MTV2) of all things. I forgot the song but I've got Heartstrings Come Undone on Itunes. All I need is an Ipod.  

Dusty-Loves-Rock

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

AnekoYakushi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:16 pm
I've only recently found Demon Hunter and though they're pretty screamo, I can't help but like them. Its definately a twist on what most people would define as "christian" music and I really enjoy listening to them ^^  
Other Bands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games