Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Idiots! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodewyn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm
I'm so glad the Nintendo Cult exists where people actually have a brain instead of someone else's scrotum inside their head.

I just watched the Halo Wars trailer to get my 'Master Chief Helmet' (which is wrongly named, but never mind that) and I decided to check out the attached forum.

These people are complete boobs! What is wrong with the world today? Non-sequiturs everywhere and comments like "Why isn't Halo on DS?" and "Nintendo owns Sonic! I miss the N64!", not to mention things like "DS is kiddy get a PSP!" and the like.

I am appalled at the kind of idiots that roam our streets, claiming to be 'gamers', how they corrupt others simply because they claim to know more. Even when simple questions are posed people can't resist attacking each other. Whole threads that start with a simple question like "Do you think Halo 4 will exist?", even though the question is moronic since the Halo trilogy was said to be over by the developer Bungie themselves. But instead of simply stating so comments like "Who cares, Halo sux" and "Lolz buy a PS3 instead" dominate the thread. This is not constructive or useful at all.

Where do these people get off?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:17 pm
Yeah, how dare people have different opinions!  

Allegro

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm
I half agree with Allegro and half agree with you.
People are entitled to there own opinion, but if 75% of the comments are stupidity like that, then those people barely deserve there own opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm
Well, let's just say that's Gaians for you. Seriously, the Cult is a safe haven from normal Gaians. Only the best are here. If it weren't for the Cult I would have quit Gaia a long time ago. The Cult is the only place I go on Gaia these days. One exception recently being Gaia Cinemas to get Sonic in my avi.  

Super Cheesio

Allegro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:24 pm
Yeah, that was a vague generalization, but those people are entitled to their ignorance. They have free will. You can educate however you like, but they can choose not to learn.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:25 pm
LOL, ho cars, get t by a PS3 'n dun liek halo at awl.

Just kidding. *bows down to evade a rock thrown by someone*
If you're complaining just about Halo's forum... I wouldnt dare go GD if I where you... sweatdrop  

Thorz

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 pm
I Allegree  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 pm
I'm glad that the cult exists to. I'd rather ask for help of here then get those "LUlz U R teh Sux0rs buy dis!" at least in here I feel like I can ask and get actual help, and people can state opinions without making everyone else want to punch them in the face.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:38 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
I Allegree

'Cept on the 'DS is kiddy' thing. ******** those guys, the Touch Screen is the s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:30 pm
It's not that they aren't allowed to have opinions, but they are assholes about every little thing without anyone really caring. why do they still bother?  

Bodewyn

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:40 pm
It does kinda grate on one's mind to know that they may not know even the basic knowledge in gaming.

I still hear of people claiming ON THEIR LIFE that Samus is a dude and came from Halo, Link's name is Zelda, Mario and Wario are brothers, Peach and Daisy are sisters, and other stuff.

While it would feel rewarding to help them understand that those are simply NOT the truth, sometimes getting them to understand is like hacking into the CIA with a wooden spoon.

That's why I do my research, even on some games I won't be likely to play anytime soon, so I don't get left behind.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm
Super Cheesio
Well, let's just say that's Gaians for you. Seriously, the Cult is a safe haven from normal Gaians. Only the best are here. If it weren't for the Cult I would have quit Gaia a long time ago. The Cult is the only place I go on Gaia these days. One exception recently being Gaia Cinemas to get Sonic in my avi.

^ this  

Cattra Nightblade

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:26 pm
I like to think that I am better than that, but while I was watching the trailer (hoping for something cooler than a Spartan Helmet, sigh) somebody said that Nintendo sucked and Halo 3 was the best game ever.

A strong urge to tell them off welled up inside me. How dare they even compare Halo to better first person shooters out there, not to mention Nintendo games, the majority of which are not FPS games, and don't need to be compared to a game like Halo. I suppressed my urge, but I gotta say if I called them names I would be a hypocrite. I too have strong opinions on games that many people disagree with. I can't condemn them for what they say.
I also miss some of the games on N64  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:31 pm
-Zephyrotica-
I_love_Inuyasha1
I Allegree

'Cept on the 'DS is kiddy' thing. ******** those guys, the Touch Screen is the s**t.

ITS THE BEST THING EVER~  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:34 pm
The Cult is the only safe place. DO NOT LEAVE  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash