Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello Kitty
<3
100%
 100%  [ 67 ]
Total Votes : 67

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:40 pm
+})i({+
+{:Omg I can't wait for it!:}+
And omg again!
On the net it says it got a....PG-13 rating...o.o
I knew it! I heard that was gonna happen and I knew it...woo!
+})i({+

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:37 am
I guess the mermaid part made it PG-13.  

Anh-chan

blue_moon_hanyou_13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:57 pm
it comes out in Nov! yay! it was prob. either the ball (flur and davis) or mayb voldemort. he comes back naked. but who cares? its gonna b sssooooo sweet? Anh-chan what do u mean the mermaid part?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:55 pm
hmmm i wonder what made it pg-13.  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Red_knightm
hmmm i wonder what made it pg-13.

+})i({+
+{:Well, from what I've heard it's the most violent Harry Potter story so far...:}+
+})i({+

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:02 pm
Yeah, and Cedric dies too won't he? Hmm, there are a lot of things that could've brought on this PG-13 rating. How about the part where Wormtail slices Harry's arm (for his blood)? I get creeped out when people get sliced up. xp  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Lyra Voice of Life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:44 am
Lyke...Oh My God!! I am going to see Harry Potter on the 18th when it comes out at 12:01 A.M...^^ WOO!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:41 pm
if youve read the book then the pg-13 rating should come as no suprise at all! depending on how they took it, then it could have possibly had an R rating! but J.K. Rawling (doubt i spelled that right) would have let it get that way!  

urban_samurai

blue_moon_hanyou_13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:54 am
the line is gonna b so sticking long! its the last one and i heard they were debating whether to have harry die or not...along w/ dumbledore! (they say the ppls r getting 2 old!) the oldest r fred/george! they only apper like 5 times in 5! keep making them!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:59 pm
ok arabian rider, that rumor was tha biggest load of crap you and any of us will probably ever hear!LOL! but seriously its totally false! i just saw tha movie not like an hour ago and it kicked a**! it was such an awesome movie! and is it me or is hermione freagin geourgous in this movie!  

urban_samurai

xThreadlessx

5,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Voter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:17 am
crying It doesn't come out till December where I live. The dying rumour seems far out. But I heard that they were looking for new people to star in the movies because of the glaring age gap between the actors and the characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:38 pm
Samika
crying It doesn't come out till December where I live. The dying rumour seems far out. But I heard that they were looking for new people to star in the movies because of the glaring age gap between the actors and the characters.
thats actually very true! since there all like 17 or 18 know! and the char. are just turning like 15 or something! this 5th one is gonna take a while to come out since they basically have to recast all tha students!  

urban_samurai

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:11 pm
I'm sure the director's and JK know that if the actors are changed (main chars) everyone will be pissed. Dumbledore wasn't a big deal cuz he still sorta looks the same, no huge difference. But there's not much chance of finding people that look like the main chars and act as good as they do. I doubt they'll change actors folks. I actually think they're bound by contract to do all 7 films.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:21 pm
Saw it the other day. Awesome movie (the guy who plays Krum is cute), they did cut out the S.P.E.W. though.  

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

biatchykitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:33 am
well never saw or read and of the harry potter books or movies but my brother is obsessed!!! I guess i dont get it-i am definately gonna have to read or watch the movies sometime  
The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games