Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
New idea- Vc and Crew please look

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:13 pm
I was thinking, we should have Rain village, and also incorporate a new story along with it. its just off the top of my head but i will go through it and put in some detail if anyone thinks its a good idea  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:18 pm
hell yeah i support this. the show has it. I wass actually gonna bring this up but oh well. itll be awesome. i know elements of the vilage ought to be, as well as some info of the vilage. come on guys itll beawesome to have another village like the show  

Shruikan Tenshi

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:05 pm
The reason we have not added this village and more is because the other villages are to inactive.

We have talked about adding villages many times but it all comes back down to other villages being too inactive.

Also please remember any idea's go into the idea sub.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:44 pm
Well at this time the Moon is kageless and has like 1 member at most  

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Poor moon...yeah i postd it in the idea forum. A way to hopefully solve the problem with villages goin inactive. check it out and lemme know wat u think. I'm workin on it still but see what i have so far  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:20 pm
I think that the moon village should be changed into the rain village because the rain village is in "Naruto" more than the moon village and I think it will raise that villages activity because rain would make more sense to have, and it would make arcs better and maybe bring more activity into the whole guild. smile  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 pm
....Oh how about this? We can add the rain village. and all the people that want to join the Akatsuki can go there and join them. I mean its not just the red cloacks with the clouds right? there are other members. they can go there to basically try out. If the dont make the main squad then they can just join the rain village as nija. and the Kage can be the leader of the Akatsuki....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 pm
Kit, that would be referring to me, I prefer smaller groups and less responsibility.  

M o k i F a i r y

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 pm
Well im saying....In the manga the rain village was the Akatsuki base. No one could ever raid it because of the never ending rain coming from the sky. Only the leader of the Akatsuki could control it. this also meant he could make the rain lethal killing people he didnt want walking through it....

But hey its kool moki. Its just a suggestion.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games