Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 pm
Tipa is the largest town in the Tipa peninsula. It has a vast array of shops and services avaliable, as well as beautiful surroundings.

------

This is the default starting area. If you don't have this place as your Home Location, then there is no need to post here at first.

-----

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 pm
"This is ridiculous. We should have left hours ago." Lizabette crossed her arms, kicking at the ground lightly with her left boot.

Annibeth giggled, holding a small brown bag to her chest. "You're so impatient, Lizabette. It'll only be a few moments longer, they just have a few more things to pack in."

Lizabette glared, looking at the men finishing packing the caravan. "I don't know why father let you go on this trip."

"They just wanted someone to watch over you." Annibeth giggled once more, flashing her bright smile. "Besides, you aren't the only one who can adventure, you know!"

Lizabette gritted her teeth. "You're so annoying."

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:04 pm
John worked his way through the town to the front entrance, a small pack around one shoulder, hearing that the new caravan was to head off soon. "If anyone finds out what I'm going to end up doing, I'm going to be so dead..." He muttered to himself. This, of course, meant he was going to do something he wasn't supposed to. Which he did most of the time. It was a wonder why he never got caught. I've got a bad feeling about this idea, but... They'll get over it, sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. As he broke through the crowd, he saw two Clavats standing near the caravan. He longed to join them, but knew that was the wrong thing to do. So he sighed and waited for the caravan to depart, and for the crowd to disperse.

((Haha, he's a pretty sneaky person, huh?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:46 pm
"Are we done yettt?!" Lizabette shook her head a shooed off the other caravan members, shoving the rest of the things in the caravan. "Let's go!"

Laughing, Annibeth waved at the crowd. "Bye everyone! We'll be back soon!"

Lizabette pushed Annibeth towards the caravan, mumbling. "Good riddance..."

Annibeth pouted, crossing her arms. "Don't be rude!"

"Let's just go."

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:38 pm
John chuckled, looking at the two. He figured they were family. He remembered his, and it always happened in the worst times, which is precisely why he decided to avoid being seen with the caravan. Even with all this, he decided to go. It had been a while since he left the town, so he planned on leaving when nobody was looking. Normally I wouldn't agree with myself on the idea of precise timing. I'm bad at that, but that's the only way. I just hope I still have half the skill I used to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:38 pm
Ann Lena had been trying to move through the crowd. After finally getting through, she adjusted her small bag over her shoulder and walked to the caravan. She still couldn't believe her brothers held her up for so long.
"I'm sorry, I got here so late!" she said nervously.  

silverwings317

Dugra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:29 am
John quickly stepped aside and looked down, hiding his face as the girl brushed past her, watching as she made her way towards the caravan. Another one... This sounds like fun, now, heh. He had to resist the urge to tell her there was no problem, but quickly remembered why he wasn't out with the caravan in the first place, keeping his mouth shut.  
Roleplaying [RPers NEEDED! IT'S FUN GUYS.]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games