So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Animals VS. Wii Games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NintendOmega is a cool, cool guy and his sister's dog sucks big hairy monkey balls.
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Frankly, animals win.

My sister's dog got a hold of the case for brawl and destroyed it; along with it's precious cargo. gonk

1. Should I send it to Nintendo and see if they'll repair it, or just buy a new one altogether?

2. Has anything like this happened to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:38 pm
I doubt they'd repair or replace it. Try beating an animal with a Wii game to see who wins.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:59 pm
Time to get rover put down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Nobutsrsly, this one time my little brothers ripped up my Rocky Horror Picture Show VHS case. sad It sucked balls.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:14 am
This is one of the reasons why my dad will never let me have a dog.

Also, I'm glad the poll says big hairy monkey balls and not super monkey balls... 'cause that's what I say.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:23 am
-Zephyrotica-
Nobutsrsly, this one time my little brothers ripped up my Rocky Horror Picture Show VHS case. sad It sucked balls.

Blasphemy! They should be drawn and quartered for their sins.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:22 am
The dog should have to get a job so it can replace your game!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 am
Beat the dog with a Gamecube. I hit my brother with mine when he ruined another controller.... And dont worry, the gamecubes fine.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:33 am
Let's see how animals fare against the consoles themselves. I know that a 360 would crush any normal dog.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:09 am
Waynebrizzle
Let's see how animals fare against the consoles themselves. I know that a 360 would crush any normal dog.
An Xbox 1 would crush an elephant.  

Allegro

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:12 am
Allegro
Waynebrizzle
An Xbox 1 would crush an elephant.
A PS3 would crush 2 elephants... Did I just break a rule?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 am
lol our dogs used to chew on wires, so my dad made a thing to give small shocks. (lil stronger then static shocks) everytime they started messin with wires, they got a shock.

>_> they dun touch waiurs no mo.  

Xilo The Odd

Parkent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 pm
When I was little my little brother would chew on the cords to my SNES controllers. (Does that count?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:35 pm
I was dog sitting over the summer and the dog I sat for ate my nunchuck, destroyed about 5 game cases, and destroyed Okami. (which I was renting from Blockbuster)  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 pm
Wantcookie
-Zephyrotica-

Blasphemy! They should be drawn and quartered for their sins.

Damn straight! That movie was IS the greatest thing to ever make it onto a television screen!

(And I feel your pain, my youngest brother once got pissed off that he was losing and yanked the PS2 off the top of the tv by the controller. That put it out of commission for a week or so.)

And there was this one time when it looked like my cousin's dog or something ate the corner off what I think was either The Ren and Stimpy Game (Genesis), or Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis). The game was perfectly fine though since it was cartridge. biggrin

I still don't quite remember how my Save the Homeland game met it's end. I think I stepped on it.

And I have enough technology in my house to crush a shitload of hamsters, strangle numerous cats/dogs at the same time, and choke a couple of elephants and a horse.

I'm waiting for the SPCA kid to get on this thread and see what happens.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff