Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
life sucks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 pm
i have no friends.my parents hate eachother,and are both trying toturn me againsed the other.im in an "acadamy" program at school because i talk back to teachers. the only person i talk to at school is really depperssing,and almost no one likes to be around her,yet she has more friends then me. my dad was accused of child abuse"mental abuse",and he's accusing my mom of child abuse,because she doesnt spend enough money on me,and makes me do all the chores around the house.my life sucks,oh,and i have something similar to add. yeah,i dun know what to do. im guessing other people here have it way worse then i do,but i guess,i just need someone to listen. i cant trust anyone anymore,because whenever i do,it gets out. its crazy...if you read all of this,thanks for listening...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:34 pm
Aw... I'm so sorry that life is sucking for you at the moment. I don't know what to say that would help you other than I'm sorry. I guess my advice is that even though it's hard and painfully Disney, try to look on the bright side of things. Even if there is no bright side. Just look to see all sides of everything, everything as a big picture.

The shadows, they prove the sunshine, baby.

Hope you feel better about your life soon. *hugs*  

airplanes in the fog

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm
...thanks...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:06 am
You've just gotta be grateful for things that haven't been denied to you. Try to look at what you have; any close friends, family, your health even. Your parents might be using you to cover up for a dispute (my parents did the same thing a while ago) It doesn't mean that they don't love you. It just means that they're disagreeing on a lot of things and inadvertently involved you. If you need to talk, you'll always have friends here who will listen 3nodding  

mooncalf90

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:08 pm
yeah...i guess...but i dont want to make anyone else worry though...  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games