Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Land Of No Hope RECRUITING!!!!! NEED PPL BADLY!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm
This is it. All hope is lost. The humans and creatures of light have wiped us out. WE are all that's left of the creatures of darkness and hell. WE aren't all evil. But now my comrades we must fight back. Some of us search for peace while some of us slaughter all of our enemies to make our earth our home again.

RULES:

1. SEND ME A PROFILE TO APPROVE!!!!!!(thru a pm plz)COPY AND PASTE THE FORMAT BELOW!!!!!!

Username:

RP character name:

Weapons and magic:

(Human and light is alright 2)Race:

RP bio:

sexual preferences:
(just an online image to give us an idea of what they look like)
appearance:

add. info:

2. You can swear and make some sexual content. JUST NOT OVER THE TOP NC-17!!!! KEEP IT PG-16

3. No killing other players without permission from their owner.

4. Use proper grammar plz and post in third person."talk like this." and think like this

5. Post often. players who don't post in longer than 1 month are booted. send me the admin. a pm if ur going on vacation so i won't delete ur rpc.

6.U can use pics in posts. just none with nudity. WE don't wanna get banned here pplz!!!!!!!

7.I encourage anime or realistic pics. some real ones are alright 2.

8. u can use technology as far ahead in future as the colt magnum. anything more futuristic will lead to a 1 week ban form posting.

9. NO BEING INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!! U WILL BE KICKED OUT IF U R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. if u must say sumthin to us and such plz use parenthesis.

11. have fun!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! IF UR PRO IS HERE U HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!

Username: Xombie 123

RP character name: Jonathan Daniels

Weapons and magic: Revolver, magic bullets, an endles sbook of spells, katana, an axe, a scythe, a crossbow, and many other blades.

Race: Vampire/ necromancer/ shapeshifter/ undead

RP bio: Jonathan was abandoned as a child. Life was hard growing up and life was harder after the massacre. Now Jonathan spitefully wanders the world wiping out all humans he sees for he blames them not the light.

sexual preferences:straight

appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

add. info:is a loner and a bit of an A-hole at first but is pretty cool. also known to be a bit of a cassanova and good with the gun

Username: Dragonology

RP character name: Meph

Weapons and magic: He uses shadow dogs to do his work for him, and he's horrible at close combat.

Race: Dark, Shade

RP bio: Meph was 5 when his parents were killed and he is timid and strange. He normally wont speak unless communication is necessary. He's 17 at the moment, but he still looks about 10.

sexual preferences: Straight, he shows no interest in either though.

appearance:
User Image

add. info: His shadow dog automatically protect him, but only after he summons them. He loves blood and gore.

name:Taryn Smith

weapon/magic: telekanisis, control over fire, ability to communicate via mind and a syth named Nightshade

race: a vampire

bio:She was born into the dark realm and raised to kill at all costs. She never felt right with this hoprrible thing, so she ran from her home and helped defend humans. This worked out great untill her human comrads turned against her. She then killed them all and ran back to her castle home to find her parents and servance dead and her sister, Arylona, critically injured. Taryn took her sister and ran to the deepest resesses fo the demon world to keep she sister safe. She then fought against the very humans she was to destroy only to watch many be wiped out. Now she and her sister search for others to reproduce and have vengence against the retched humans.

sexual orientation:bisexual

appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:51 pm
Jonathan is walking thru the woods when he spots a young succubus, barley even 21, about to get raped by a group of humans. "Feh, worthless scum" he mutters before he leaps in and slaughters all of them with his sword and gun. the succubus then walks up to him and asks him "Are they gone, are the bad men gone?"  

Nathanderdethdealer

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:10 pm
"Yes" said jonathan. "Thank you mister, thank you!!!! They were gonna rape me ya know." said the succubus. by now Nathan was getting attatched to his new found friend. "Come with me if you wish to survive." nathan said calmly as he started to walk away. the succubus followed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:39 pm
That night Jonathan set up camp with the succubus. "I never thanked you properly ya know..." said the succubus seductiveley......."Come let's sleep" she said. That morning nathan woke up naked and saw the succubus naked next to him....."Man, i just need her to live." he thought as he looked down at his new lover.....  

Nathanderdethdealer

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:23 am
Meph sat high on his black, red eyed, hound. He had had a long night and did not want to sleep. Taking in a deep breath Meph took in the scent of humans and stopped. He commanded his hound closer to the scent and saw a camp, a human camp. There were about 20 of them, they were bandits. "crap...." Meph led his dog into the trees nearby and edged around the camp. He was in no condition to fight, his energy was drained and hunger pained him. Stepping forward the shadow dog stepped on a branch and it snapped......minutes later Meph and his hound came bursting through the woods, Meph cursing the dog in an angry voice, all 20 humans behind them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:28 pm
while walking with the succubus Jonathan heard the cursing and saw the bandits. "Feh, another survivor being pursued. not surprising." Jonathan then lept down and killed all of the bandits in a flash with his revolver. "Join me, or die."
was all Jonathan could say to the child. "Hey sweeety!!! don't say that to a kid!!!" said the succubus "Why not?" jonathan replied "Or i won't give you your special massage tonight, that's why!" the succubus said. Jonathan then just glared at her.  

Nathanderdethdealer

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:36 am
At the sight of seeing the bandits killed Meph stopped his hound and stared. A frown came across his face at being called a child. "Im no child! I am 17 years of age," Turning away he stuck his nose in the air and growled. "Besides I could have taken care of them myself..." He glared at Jonathan and was going to say something when a large rumbling erupted from his stomach, Meph blushed and hid his face with his hair. The shadow dog let out a snicker and Meph hit it on the head. "Shut up you stupid hound."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:42 am
Jonathan handed meph a gun and a loaf of bread. "Here, split it with the mutt. if you want to shut up the dog you have the gun." Excuse me!!!!!" yelled the succubus "I mean, err, to defend yourself from those humans nad here are some bullets" jonathan then dropped a box of ammo at mephs feet. "See ya runt!" jonathan called off as he walked away with his lover in his arms.  

Nathanderdethdealer

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 am
Meph was startled at the gift and he laughed at the comment of shooting the dog, Meph smiled and thanked him, splitting the bread in 2, and handing half to the hound. He waved goodbye, but his hound ran up behind the 2 and kept behind them. Meph pulled on it's ears and whispered to it. " What the hell are you doing, lets go." The hound pulled forward and nuzzled the succubus' hand affectionately. Meph blushed and pulled on it's ears agin. "Stop that you mutt." redface  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:08 pm
"Hmm?" said th succubus as she looked down. "Aww, look sugar baby!!!!!!! They want to follow us!!!" jonathan then looked down on the tow.  

Nathanderdethdealer

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:27 pm
"W-what, no I-I..." Meph shook his head and waved his hands in embarrassment. The hound barked happily and lept up on Jonathan, Meph landing on his butt on the ground, and started to lick him. It's tail wagging back and forth the horse sized shadow hound got off Jonathan and picked up Meph in its teeth. "Put me down! I dont need any help you mutt!" He yelled as the beast rolled it's eyes and looked at the succubus and Jonathan contently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 pm
'Ohhhhh, aren't they cuuute!!!!!" said the succubus and jonathan nodded to agree. "I've always wanted a cuuute little 10 year old kid!!!!!!!!!! canwe keep them honey baby?????" said the succubus. jonathan then sighed "If we must."  

Nathanderdethdealer

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:40 pm
Meph finally gave up and sat hanging from the hound's mouth like a kitten would. "Fine, I guess I dont really have a choice." Meph said as the dog put him down. He looked up at the 2 and bowed. "Im Meph and the mutt is Colter." Colter licked the side of Meph's face and did an awkward bow to Jonathan. "So just who are you?" Meph said leaning on Colter's leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:54 pm
"I'm jonathan and this is kimurru"  

Nathanderdethdealer

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games