Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Tips for all who have Re: Chain of Memories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gambit girl 90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:27 am
Ask me anything, seriously. I am not all knowing but I do spend way too much time looking for strategies for battles and basically all over all game play. Here is a freebe.

Leveling up.

To level up as much as you can when you get to a world I have a few recommendations. First of all go around and open up all of the rooms before you got to even start with the story line of the world. Everytime you want to go into another room make sure you use a fresh card to bring back the bad guys. If you are having trouble at the beginning with bad guys with higher cards than yours use the room cards that either decrease the heartless card levels or increase yours. For people who want to get the maximum level up the Teeming Darkness map card will become your best friend.
Well I hope this was helpful to some people. I alos offer strategies and help for the other two Kingdom Hearts games. So do not hesitate to ask on any of it. Please ask. I love to help. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:52 am
hey i need help with battleing the Riku replica after you beat Twilight town in Castle oblivion.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

gambit girl 90

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:09 am
Okay well how are you going about it? What level are most of your cards? A good way to stop a lot of his stronger sleights are to counteract them with your own. If your sleight is higher than his you will card break him. Another thing you can consider is using the effects of heartless cards to your advantage. I reccomend the Aqua Tank fish because it will automatically reload your deck when it is gone. Another good one is the Air Soldier card because it let's you move while you relaod which can keep you from getting hit. Some other good cards to have would be Tinkerbell and some cure cards. Have a few Tinkerbell cards so that you can heal a lot faster than just one. More than one cure card would be good too because it will lessen the chance of it a card break.
Well I hope this was helpful. If there was something more specific you were looking for then don't hesitate to tell me. Okay? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:13 pm
that does help thanks, but i was using a strategy such as a deck built with Fire,Ice and lightning cards mixed in with eathers mega eathers and cure cards. levels range from 3-9 and there are 6 or 7, 0 cards for breaking sleights  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

gambit girl 90

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:15 pm
Okay. I honestly don't use very many spell cards. The only spells I usually have in my deck are healing spells or summons that can heal such as Tinkerbell, or Bambi. If I do use any spells cards I use thunder spells because they cover the most area and can hit multiple enemies at once. Then of course for potions I like using either Hi-potions or Elixers. I like the Elixers the best since they reload eveything. But for most battles I like to use mostly attack cards. That way if one of my bad guys I am fighting has an element to it's favor then I don't accidently heal them. Another good spell is Blizzard because it has the potential to hit other targets as well. That is a pretty good strategy you have there but I haven't found it eaisy to beat the Riku replica with spells. I found him a little to quick to hit with spells.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:51 pm

but if you combine the high level cards in a sleight such as thunder cards then you can make a pretty good Thundaga attack and with the eathers you can reload it plus you could make firaga and Blizardga. Ive tried this strategy but it worked for a while until i ran out of eathers and stuff.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

gambit girl 90

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:11 am
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah that sounds pretty good. I think that I might try that in my own game. I forgot that you could use spell cards to give your sleights elemental proporties. sweatdrop Oops. That seems really effective though.  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games