Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
To All those thinking of taking a break

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:40 pm
Tell me why so we may walk through it, If i can get your problem to eris you can all rest easy and have fun again. So whats on your mind  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:46 pm
wel the problem is here, is my life, my life is interfering.
A lot of people hate, (Well, i have like 2 friends, but they barely hang out with me) Yeah, Im not a nerd (thank god), but still Im a loner, and my current girlfriend dumped me yesterday...  

Dripples

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:52 pm
dude i understand what your going through, life can get rocky but I do know it'll be good to you after this predictament but I understand a break up is a rough thing, you will need time to think about it and or fix things, if you need someone to talk to im all ears, but I ask you to visit here from time to time so we will know your alright  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:07 pm
jedimastersonic
ok, btw i had been trying to help out as much as i could i was demoted during my break(un cool) but i diddnt complain, i enjoy being in the guild and during my time as crew i had been sorting out arguments because some people dont read the rules

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:27 pm
the crew is stepping up since eris is down they want their shot so their trying to prove it, i'll talk to eris about your spot again and such but thanks for sticking with the guild  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:43 pm
Alright shall I start my list:

1. I've seen some VCs overuse there powers and be asses. ( I wont say any names )

2. People god mod

3. It's nearly impossible to beat someone in this guild without a 20 page spam argument.

4. I lost my rank as crew due to 2 things that wasn't even my fault:
1st: A VC banned me for accusing me of making up customs and god modding. Both turned out to be false and I got my rank back as Crew and me and him settled it.

2nd: Me and eris got into a arguement because her friend told me to shut up and I told her she didn't have any right because I just was pointing something out to her and a friend when she said it out of random. Eris came and started freaking out on me for thinking I had to be shown respect even though I believe everyone deserves respect not just me. Though we settled it out and both girls apologized and told me their reasons and I forgave them because I know both of them are nice girls who just had a bad day.

But now because of those incidents I'm being watched to see if I'm "crew material" I just wanna help out Reiko(hokage) sorting out leaf forums and stuff to take some of the load off (I'm a Sannin).

That's basically it for me.  

Dark-Ninja70

Th3D4rkPr0di9y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:50 pm
Wings left mainly cause of work, but i think it might of been something to do with rp wise too, something about 'Everyone thinks they cant die?.....or something'
Didn't help his gf broke up with him and that his 'work' is going slow.....

(wings 10 year old bro her)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:51 pm
( WingsBro: Next time you see your bro kick him in the nuts and say "Thats from Hanzo for quitting" )  

Dark-Ninja70

Th3D4rkPr0di9y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:54 pm
Just did it now, and he's still on the floor, clutching his nuts, in alot of pain..........i bet he regrets me taking is steel toe boots from his old work place...........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:58 pm
(( Dude you spell really good for a 10 year old? ))

...did you mention the Hanzo thing? ninja  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:16 pm
((How old is wings??))

Also Th3D4rkPr0di9y .. SLAP the crap out of wings for me ... Tell him teddy said stay out of my temple  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:23 pm
16 i believe. anyways i agree with hanzo and his list. also, People really have to watch what they say around here, cuase it is almost always taken in the wrong way.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:45 pm
perkydemonofdoom
16 i believe. anyways i agree with hanzo and his list. also, People really have to watch what they say around here, cuase it is almost always taken in the wrong way.
Yea that girl earlier though I was verbally attacking her when I just said "Kazuma can do what he wants and its not up to use to judge". I'm not mad at anyone anymore but I lost my crew privileges just because of me being accused of god modding, making up customs (both were proved wrong) and fighting with eris (and she later apologized and that she had alot of stress and she took it out on me)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:58 pm
yeah, so lesson learned. watch what you say!  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:22 pm
perkydemonofdoom
yeah, so lesson learned. watch what you say!
But the point to it all is that I never said any harmful or hurtful words if I lost my rank just over being accused of stuff and people overreacting to what I say then is it really even worth it? I handled each situation calmly maybe not the best decisions but I never hurt anyone feelings with put downs or any such child like behavior yet I'm still getting in trouble for stupid reasons.

lesson learned: Dont say any opinions or stand up for your right as a person to be treated with equal respect as one another.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games