I can honestly say...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 am
You guys did a poor job of ransacking my account =/
Most of my favourite items are still here but you still left that rubbish Mini UFO?Come on,even I don't want it.And why do I have six and a half thousand left?

I couldn't really keep away from Gaia =/ That,or I'm just really really incredibly bored.Well,I'm stuck with my science homework,so...I'm guessing bored.

How are you guys?All good and alive,right?=]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Well I didn't want to take too much , plus as you can tell the guild is kind of quiet, we're thinking we'll probably bring it back to being a cb thread , just so it's more active.

Science homework can be boring or fun depending on what it is.

I'm alvie and good , hopefully you'll come back more ^_^  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:26 am
Lady Leopardess
Well I didn't want to take too much , plus as you can tell the guild is kind of quiet, we're thinking we'll probably bring it back to being a cb thread , just so it's more active.

Science homework can be boring or fun depending on what it is.

I'm alvie and good , hopefully you'll come back more ^_^

Ooh,I definitely think transferring EverGleam to the CB would liven things up. However there's the fact that we'll be dealing with flamers,spammers and God knows what on a regular basis which also means we'll have to be much more active on Gaia. Also,you lose the privacy of the guild(even though privacy might be the problem right now XD).

This kind of homework is boring =[

And yeah,I'll be more active from now on =]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:42 pm
I'm actually still pretty active on gaia , mostly in an art cb thread. If more people were active in the guild I"d be equally as active.

So what have you been up to lately?  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Lady Leopardess
I'm actually still pretty active on gaia , mostly in an art cb thread. If more people were active in the guild I"d be equally as active.

So what have you been up to lately?

Well,same as usual,I guess. Just hanging around here and there. Playing guitar. Sports. Same as always.
But in the last month I realised how hard ice-skating is =/

How about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:12 pm
I've never gone ice skating ....

I've got a couple sewing projects that I've started working on 2 for a convention , one for a class.

I've also been working on a story I"m writing  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 am
Lady Leopardess

I've got a couple sewing projects that I've started working on 2 for a convention , one for a class.

Unless you can roller-blade,ice-skating will be hard to pick up >.>;;

Awesome =] I didn't know you were an avid sew-er. I can't sew to save my life xD;;

Story as well?Cool =] How's that going?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:02 am
Monsieur Nameless
Lady Leopardess

Awesome =] I didn't know you were an avid sew-er. I can't sew to save my life xD;;

I can roller blade ,especially on smooth flat surfaces. ( we had a unit of roller blading in middle school)
I'm not the greatest sewer but I do wanna become better at it. And the one for class it was a choice either do an art studio project or a 5 page essay, so I went with the art studio project and making a furisode.

The story is going , I'm hoping to get more work done on it this weekend. ^_^  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:23 am
Lady Leopardess
Monsieur Nameless
Lady Leopardess

I can roller blade ,especially on smooth flat surfaces. ( we had a unit of roller blading in middle school)
I'm not the greatest sewer but I do wanna become better at it. And the one for class it was a choice either do an art studio project or a 5 page essay, so I went with the art studio project and making a furisode.

The story is going , I'm hoping to get more work done on it this weekend. ^_^

I've never even worn roller blades.It looked hard.

Ha ha ha,I think that's what everyone would pick XD

What's the story about?=]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:28 am
well I think some will do the essay , just because they're not "artsy" people.
I'm hoping my parents will take me to Joann fabrics today if I'm not gonna hang out with this one friend so I can buy lining for the kimono.

It's a fantasy/romance type story . It's in a world where scientist use humans as test subjects to see if they can combine human and animal DNA in laboratories . The humans that become part animal are called " morphions" . The main character is one who escaped and now goes around trying to tree other ones because otherwise they will end up dying in the labs . Her name is Hykara and she is joined by another morph and then later a scientist who changed his ways and another morph who she saves .

The story is in my journal .There's a link to the first of the three journal entries in my profile.  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 pm
Lady Leopardess
well I think some will do the essay , just because they're not "artsy" people.
I'm hoping my parents will take me to Joann fabrics today if I'm not gonna hang out with this one friend so I can buy lining for the kimono.

It's a fantasy/romance type story . It's in a world where scientist use humans as test subjects to see if they can combine human and animal DNA in laboratories . The humans that become part animal are called " morphions" . The main character is one who escaped and now goes around trying to tree other ones because otherwise they will end up dying in the labs . Her name is Hykara and she is joined by another morph and then later a scientist who changed his ways and another morph who she saves .

The story is in my journal .There's a link to the first of the three journal entries in my profile.

Oh,by the way,what's a furisode?

And that sounds awesome =D I'mma go read it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:47 pm
[+More]
  • Sakura Furisode
^ That's a furisode.
A furisode is a long sleeved kimono that unmarried women wear for such events as their coming of age ceremony ( at age 20)

you'll have to tell me what you think of my story ^_^  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

redgoddess

3,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:49 am
Well hello.

Don't have too much to say over here. I usually log on gaia somewhat regularly, but I don't post too often. I haven't found any decent threads XD

Well I'm still around though.

What's up?  
EverGleam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces