[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Chapter 48, The Council is truelly Evil....[Spoiler]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Donovan Gyoku rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 pm
The whole time....Rido was not the main bad guy.
Even worse, The Council has completely exploited Kaname's rank, so he is actually a puppet, who ignorant of the fact he himself is being played as a pawn!

To make the Stakes higher, Aidou, Kain and Ruka just realized now, that Kaname is not safe by himself....what are they trying to protect him from? Is his life at stake?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:56 pm
what I'm confused about is that all we know now is that teh three are on the train heading back home. What about Kaname and yuuki? What happened to those two!? Where did they go?!  

WineChan

Fumetsu Hime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:12 pm
Your right. The council is evil. And the lady/guy in charge of the vampire huunters is creepy! And evil...and is it a boy or girl?????  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:50 pm
xxHaleyBaileyxx
Your right. The council is evil. And the lady/guy in charge of the vampire huunters is creepy! And evil...and is it a boy or girl?????
a Girl, who drank Rido's blood, who rido is controlled by the council, the mian puppetteer....  

Donovan Gyoku

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
xxHaleyBaileyxx
a Girl, who drank Rido's blood, who rido is controlled by the council, the mian puppetteer....
eek

Really? I thought it was a guy the whole time XD

Now I recall, the president of the hunters...was just like Krona from Soul Eater (if you know the anime)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Kittycharm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
xxHaleyBaileyxx
eek

Really? I thought it was a guy the whole time XD

Now I recall, the president of the hunters...was just like Krona from Soul Eater (if you know the anime)
unfortunatly, i am not aware of the anime...  

Donovan Gyoku

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff