Alright so you should all know me. I am the creator of this guild. Thus I am the Guild master and complete head of all of you (in charge...watching you..whatever you want to call it)

Anyways..

I am Itachi no Danna. Please just call me Itachi or something of the like (Do not call me "Danna" or "No Danna" )

I'm sure some of you dont want to waste time by clicking the "Memberlist" button to see who your admins are so you can see who you can issue a complaint about a member in the guild to. So I shall take the time to set them here.

I warn you all to respect these people, as they are both your admins, and they are my friends. They do not mean harm to you, if they seem blunt they are just doing their job.

::Staff List::
Guild Master (GM)
Itachi no danna (me)

Admins (my helpers)
K i s a m e H i m e

Mods (the Admin's helpers)
(none yet)

PS: To Admins out there, I ask that you post one single thread for yourselves on here (ex: Pein posts his own thread, Konan posts her own as well) And please type in each member YOU invite. So I know who you are in charge of. I will take no responcibility of banning people without your say, and I want to always make sure you allow such. So please post who your members are!