The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:04 am
I was wondering how many members of the guild had both a psp and a ps3?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:41 pm
I still have my psp from when they originally released I think its time to upgrade with all the new features they've been adding to the slims  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 pm
i got a psp too,the white starwars one  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:21 pm
I also have both but I was stupid cause I got the PSP 2000 when I could have gotten the 3000  

megaman31

Gunzi-Kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:04 am
Ive owned 2, I got rid of them both times due to lack of good games (IMO)
I wont own another till they release the Kingdom Hearts game here in the good ol' US of A  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 am
they have a used god of war psp at gamestop for $139.99 i've been wanting a god of war psp..but i wont be able to afford it in april...there is just no way...besides i have to many games for the ps 3 i still have to play to bother working on another system...besides if i want to play games on a psp i can always borrow my cousin psp..  

whitewolf10
Crew

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 pm
I now need to get a new PSP crying apparently alcohol and portable video games isn't a good combo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:54 am
i got a red god of war used psp on monday march 30th 2009 (forgot the time) at my local gamestop for only $8....because i traded in quite a few of my games...right now i dont have any psp games but i do have sudiken which i love....and i have demos of god of war and resistance which should be good enough till i get money to by the full versions...

hopefully i can get it "upgraded" so i can play other games on it as well...if you know what i mean... cool  

whitewolf10
Crew

Sydeki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:12 pm
i got both, i never used em together anything, actually i havnt touched my psp after getting back from deployment  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:21 am
i got resistance retribution from gamefly (love it) and god of war from a friend (love it too) unfortunely i got my memory card stuck in my lap top...and it's the only one i have...(the card was to small for the slot...it says it can read memory card pro's but guess you need an adaptor or something..) anyway yeah it's stuck way inside and dont know how to get it out...funny thing is, is the stupid laptop read the card...so i was able to put a save on it but now i cant get the damn thing out....so have to buy a new memory card....i dont mind starting the games over cause i wasnt far...plus i can download a save and just play from where i left off...  

whitewolf10
Crew

SGT_Flappy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm
i gots a psp slim(silver) and the original and a ps3 and a ps2(black slim)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:01 am
i love my psp...espially since i got it "upgraded" cant get into anymore details then that in case full english doesnt want to talk about such things...if he knows what i'm talking about....lol  

whitewolf10
Crew

AngelPersona

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:44 pm
I got the first generation of PSP when it came out, but it broke down awhile ago. So... I need to get a new one eventually... maybe when they release another version...  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:33 am
your in luck they plan to announce the psp go @ E-3  

whitewolf10
Crew

I Zack-kun I

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:42 pm
i have a psp and a ps3 but i aint got any fun games in the ps3  
PSP - Coming Soon!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash