Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Is this bad?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylan9116

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 pm
Okay, to make a long story short. A few days ago I was in my room and I aksed outloud if anything was in my room and if it was if it could manifest itself in any way that wouldn't be harmful to my family. I asked it if it could write on a notebook. A few minutes ago we were eating dinner and every wall in the house was banging (like harder than you could probably bang the wall) and the banging occured in pairs of threes multiple times, my mom went out and felt the garage wall while this happened and it was vibrating (entire wall). And many other events occured.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:45 pm
well, that depends. Do you have a washer or drier? If one was overloaded that can caue banging. Just keep a record of all strange events, any logical reasons behind them, and when they happen. Most spirits don't have the energy to wright so it might have just been geting your attention.

What were these other events?  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dylan9116

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:38 pm
I woke up twice with numerous marks on my back. I somehow ending up in an upright position while sleeping, then I woke up and it felt as if I fell onto my bed (possible levitation) then my neck did the spasm/twitch thing. The previous event happened twice around 4:00 ish at night. I asked it a second time to manifest itself to see if the first time was just a coincidence with something natural that could have happened. Right away our house phone rang (we have two wireless sets, one of which was in the room I was in and the other was towards the back room of our house)... so I went to answer it then it said that someone had answered the other headset and that it was in use. So as natural instinct I thought someone who wasn't welcome into our home was back there (home alone) so I grabbed pepper spray and made a mad dash for the room... to nothing, then on my way down the hallway I saw a face print on our mirror (we have an old mirror in our hallway)... the face didn't seem to match any of our family member's faces. I'll stop there... ask me if you want more information.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm
well, I can't really see anything bad yet. But I'd be carfull just the same.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dark Emery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:14 pm
This is obviously a spirit possessed object. Someone may have died in that house or ended up there. The spirit may be misguided and if anything, see if you have any spirit guides around. Or just simply ask for protection. Who knows, maybe you had a spirit guide or something that came and started tapping the walls - there are quite a bit of possibilities.

Do what I say precisely if you still have this problem-

Near night have a ritual against evil spirits
Do said ritual
Have a pendulum (necklace) t hand
Hold it up and ask if there are any spirits and if so to notify themselves
If the necklace moves, start asking yes or no questions
Questions-
"Are you good?" (No response)
"Are you evil?" (No response)
"Are you misguided?" (No response)
"Is this your home?" (No response) - If this is so, no doubt you need to get rid of it.

If it is good, then it means it was a spirit guide and therefore try to get close to it. If it was evil, call on protection from any spirit guide around or do a protective barrier and then take care of the spirit by methods you could search up. If it is misguided, simply try to help the spirit to where it needs to be. If it is their home, tell them you are no harm and that if the mirror is something special, you'll not dare move it or anything.

Whatever you do, don't break the mirror, burn it, or move it. There is though someone I know who could really help out who has faced a lot worst.

PM CursedShadows  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 pm
maybe som1 was raping teh wall O.o  

running_cupcakes

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:47 am
hmm... you may have a poultergeist.
heres what i would do:
carry a bible around at all times when you are alone, when any strange occurences happen say this: in the name of jesus christ, leave me and my family alon (and make sure you say it VERY firmly and stay in controll and stand your ground.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:36 am
Dylan9116
A few minutes ago we were eating dinner and every wall in the house was banging (like harder than you could probably bang the wall) and the banging occured in pairs of threes multiple times, my mom went out and felt the garage wall while this happened and it was vibrating (entire wall). And many other events occured.

a minor earthquake perhaps?  

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

FEBRUARY17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:53 pm
DEMon burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 am
luna lovegood2009
DEMon burning_eyes

You don't know this.
So don't automatically say it's a demon.

It could be just a confused entity or even a negative one. Which doesn't make it a demon. But yeah, just do what Dark Emery said. And try to contact it through a pendulum. And no need for the bible, really.  

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 am
Dark Emery
This is obviously a spirit possessed object. Someone may have died in that house or ended up there. The spirit may be misguided and if anything, see if you have any spirit guides around. Or just simply ask for protection. Who knows, maybe you had a spirit guide or something that came and started tapping the walls - there are quite a bit of possibilities.

Do what I say precisely if you still have this problem-

Near night have a ritual against evil spirits
Do said ritual
Have a pendulum (necklace) t hand
Hold it up and ask if there are any spirits and if so to notify themselves
If the necklace moves, start asking yes or no questions
Questions-
"Are you good?" (No response)
"Are you evil?" (No response)
"Are you misguided?" (No response)
"Is this your home?" (No response) - If this is so, no doubt you need to get rid of it.

If it is good, then it means it was a spirit guide and therefore try to get close to it. If it was evil, call on protection from any spirit guide around or do a protective barrier and then take care of the spirit by methods you could search up. If it is misguided, simply try to help the spirit to where it needs to be. If it is their home, tell them you are no harm and that if the mirror is something special, you'll not dare move it or anything.

Whatever you do, don't break the mirror, burn it, or move it. There is though someone I know who could really help out who has faced a lot worst.

PM CursedShadows

whoa that was cool, I did that for myself and they said yes the were good, and not misguided. Then I asked if it was protecting anyone in this house, it said yes. and then i went through everyone who lives here and it turned out to be protecting my mum. also turned out to be the one my mum can always smell. pretty cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:51 am
the lolinator
hmm... you may have a poultergeist.
heres what i would do:
carry a bible around at all times when you are alone, when any strange occurences happen say this: in the name of jesus christ, leave me and my family alon (and make sure you say it VERY firmly and stay in controll and stand your ground.

Poultergeists only occur in homes with small children. This is because of their undeveloped parts of their brain can overreact when they are feeling emotional.

Dylan, do you have any small children below the age of 10 in your family?  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items