Introduce Yourself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hanhchi155
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:57 pm
Hiya!!!! This a place where you should introduce yourself so everyone would meet each other. Just say ur name and something about you. If you do not know some of the people or know them, this is the right place for you. I'll give you an example.

Example:
Hiya!!! My name is Hanh but you can call me Yami...or Hanh! I like both my nickname!! My favorite colors are green, blue, black, white, and purple. I love cupcake!! I love almost anything that is sweet. I like chinese food too!! All this talking about food is making me hungrey!! I have to go get a cupcake. C ya l8er!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:06 pm
Hi!! I'm AJ. I'm in LOVE with the Jonas Brother!!! heart my favorite colors are blue, black, and yellow. I like to eat ice cream. And I'm taking swimming class. I think that's about it mrgreen  

flamereda

xXxiiAshxXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:46 pm
Hello peoples. My name is Ashleigh, call me ash though. ;D my fav color ish blue, pink, and sadly gray. I like ice cream alot too. ^^
I like cats. And Favorite band is All-American rejects~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:55 pm
HELLO PEOPLE!!! MY NAME IS PINKY(THAT'S MY REAL NAME, LONG STORY). I LOVE ANYTHING THAT IS PINK. I LOVE ICE CREAM AND COOKIES. I LOVE MUSIC BY AVRIL LAVIGNE  

pinky155
Crew

dark_black_angel23

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:57 pm
hi i am pamela but can call me becky.i like the color pink,red,blue and black.i like ice cream and i am totally in love with nick jonas and tony my school crush hahahaha and my favorite type of music is by avril lavign especialy girlfriend but not the clean remix.[=  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:19 am
hello! i'm jasmine!!my nickname is demi!I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!! I'm filipino! and my favorite colors are blue ,red,black,green,purple,and light pink  

jazzyjaz101234

I Lina I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:34 pm
hellOooo.Im liNa.I heart MusiC!!! Im AzN. mY faVoRiTE colOrs aRe ReD, WhiTe,bLcK, and grAy...ANd thAts All YoU neeD TO kNoW fOr nOw....PeAcE!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 pm
hELLO!IM mylynn .....................andmyfavorite color is purple , orange ,
and almost every color of the rainbow im asian ^.^
and i love korean music ninja  

MysteriouS_WhitE_DinosauR

i- hope O jOy -i

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:10 pm
HiY0oOo!
me name is....umm...i do not know!..selena?i guess..yap selena.
so i dont know what else to say...
...im asian
i wanna be on a funny show like on disney channel like sonny with a chance or something but i dont know!i get to scared and stage fright!.....but maybe i could be a cartoon!yah i could do that!ive always wanted to play a voice of a cartoon!omg that would be SOH cool!  
The SOH Brigade

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games