Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
NEW FORM OF STORIES!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO YOU THINK THIS IDEA IS GOOD?
  Yes, and i will tell you why because i can do more than click the mouse.
  NO, but i will tell you why i said no, as oppose to being a d0uche and not giving any reasons
View Results

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:21 pm
Okay, so i was on explosm.net and i found out they have these interactive stories, where the author makes a picture and the members of the site comment them to tell the dude in the picture what to do next.

ANYWAY i wanted to have something a little bit similar, how bout this, Okay, me or a volunteer makes a paragraph describing a scene, and you (the people) decide where the story goes from there.

THIS IDEA CAN BE AWESOME however, they must be some control, dont be like *then the guy uses magical flying ninja moves to block the attack* or be like *the guy gets killed, the end*. I noticed that when i was younger me and my friends role played, and one of the things we did is that, if we didn't want to be RPed hit, we'd make up some BS like a "magical sheild* to protect us. WITH THIS STORY, dont try and do that, if this idea is, you know supported by a good number of people, i dont want people to make it to where the main character(s) have magical abilities that make them invincible  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:30 am
I think its a great idea, interactive things are usually awsome!
and i've seen a lot of artists do that and the outcome is alomst all the time fantastic, but ive never seen it with a story so it should be interesting.

Eggswafflerocks

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:22 pm
I think everyone will be able to follow the general rules, so i don't think it'll be a problem.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games