Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance Castle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:17 pm
I have two suggestions here.

First off.
I think we should have a Suggestion thread here on the main page.
Something where people can pop up with new ideas that people might want to see.

(If you do accept this, please make a new one all proper like then delete this one)

Secondly.
A profile section.
Im not sure of the proper names for it but something similar to the sections like Chatterbox, oral/facial piercings, tattoos and the like. Except this one would only have people's profiles in there.

We did this in one of my old guilds and it adds a great feeling of connection to the guild when you have your own thread just describing you.
You could do a brief bio, add in a few pictures, even your current mods and ones you want to get. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 pm
I think Zombina will take suggestions just posted on the announcements, or by pm... I dunno about a thread, maybe she'll go for it though

...I like the personal/profile thing. The new members thread has that, but it be cool to have a more in depth on (maybe make it an official one in the chatterbox?)  

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

Lance Castle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:38 pm
I was kind of hoping it would be its own section where everyone had their own thread, because when you make one thread with a million members names on it you can never find your own. But if you have your own thread then you can always look on the list to see yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:28 pm
I like the idea of a sub-forum for member profiles, sort of like a Member 411 sub-forum or something. Each member can create their own 411 thread and edit it whenever they want to add more pictures of themselves and/or their mods or information and such. Awesome!

A suggestion thread is probably a good idea too. Thanks for the ideas, Lance. razz

Zombina Corpse
Captain

Lance Castle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 am
Yay go me, lol  
Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items