Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
LITERATE RESIDENT EVIL RP NEEDS PEOPLE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm
User Image

The nightmares,
They never go away.
Every night I see them,
Hiding in the shadows of my worst memories.
They keep coming for me.
There’s no escape.
Survival is only temporary.
What did I do to deserve this hell?

Only a few months after the Harvardville Airport Incident, and life is starting to settle back into a pattern of normality, or as normal as it possibly can be for the remaining survivors of bioterrorism. It seems that their ultimate demise is following them, waiting for a chance to catch them with their guard down. Someone was clearly out to get these unlucky few, whether it be human or the powers of fate itself.

It turned out that the true culprit was even stronger.

Hiding away from the general population and patiently plotting for the demise of anyone who stood in his path, a greater evil controlled everything from the shadows. The outbreaks before, they had all been accidents planned by amateurs and idiots or set ablaze by human clumsiness, but Albert Wesker was no longer human. He’d studied the blatant mistakes made by those before him and had no chance of error with his newly sharpened mind. Everything was falling into place just as he wanted it to, and soon, he’d have the world in his fist.

But first, he had to get rid of those annoyingly persistent creatures that were futilely trying to ruin his plans even before they began. Thankfully, he had a few allies on his side thanks to the weakness of love and death…

I need almost all of the characters, so please check out my signature and join.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:33 pm
this might goes well  

LeoSphere

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm
Do want! <3  
::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games