Reply The Gallery
New The Conduit Conspiracy Trailer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:07 am
This trailer has got me very hyped! This game looks like it's gonna be one of the best of 2009, if not THE best.

EDIT: Ooh! It will support Wii Speak!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:14 pm
It was a nice trailer, but nothing too new as far as what we've seen of the game goes.  

Waynebrizzle

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:57 am
Personally, I think Wii owners get too excited when things appear that are consider 'hardcore'. Cool, it's a FPS for Wii that looks like most games nowadays. I'm hoping the controls will be good, and the conspiracy idea seems neat. But aside from that, I've got nothing else from it. Just like games like Mad World, I don't get where all the hype is from. It escapes me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:36 pm
Ribbin
Personally, I think Wii owners get too excited when things appear that are consider 'hardcore'. Cool, it's a FPS for Wii that looks like most games nowadays. I'm hoping the controls will be good, and the conspiracy idea seems neat. But aside from that, I've got nothing else from it. Just like games like Mad World, I don't get where all the hype is from. It escapes me.
Well for me MadWorld is hyped because it is being made by Platinum, who used to be Clover, who made some of the best games ever.

I don't know how much stock to put in this though. High Voltage made Las Animales De La Muerte didn't they? Other than that I haven;t seen anything by them. Hopefully they will make good games and make a name for themselves.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm
Owwin
Ribbin
Well for me MadWorld is hyped because it is being made by Platinum, who used to be Clover, who made some of the best games ever.

I don't know how much stock to put in this though. High Voltage made Las Animales De La Muerte didn't they? Other than that I haven;t seen anything by them. Hopefully they will make good games and make a name for themselves.

They've mostly been a shovelware dev until lately.

Just goes to show you how ******** easy it is to make a good looking game on the Wii.

Edit: I dunno. I'm personally looking forward to this, but I don't expect it to bring anything new that I haven't played or seen before. It's kind of like asking why people look forward to games like Killzone 2, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, etc..  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games