Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Finally, we have real towels on gaia! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilaTheMoo

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:49 pm
Check out the new donation letters, one of them is a security blanket. A security blanket is nothing more than a smaller towel if you really think about it. No longer do you have to walk around gaia feeling ill equipped. Us hitchhikers finally have our much needed multi-perpose towels for our interstellar travel.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:30 pm
er... not quite xp its close but I dont think it has an option to wrap around your head or waist or chest like a regular towl. does it have an option for over the shoulder?  

fourtysecondscarf

mcm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:59 pm
they'll do. I won't be satisfied until they have an item named 'towel', and hopefully some h2g2 reference in the description.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:07 am
Look at my blanket glitch, I'm a worm of some kind! eek It's like some...invisibility "towel!"  

Tawaubast

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:12 pm
Yay, how cool!
I'ma go donate now. Maybe I'll get an invisibility towel too!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:30 pm
I'm not allowed to donate, so I'm questin'. 9000 more to go gonk  

wingnut the improbable

Super Radical

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:46 pm
whee

I somehow doubt the makes had any notion of a towel when they were making it though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:06 am
Got one.  

Zoutout

Daska

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:14 pm
I know when I first saw one I screamed "towel!". Than I quickly opened my letter and got it, than I realized it was a blanket. But I don't care it is the best gaia will ever have.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:57 pm
it'd be great to have a towel that could be equipped as a clothing item, and also as a weapon, for the battle system. could you imagine that? lol  

mcm

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:02 am
mcm
it'd be great to have a towel that could be equipped as a clothing item, and also as a weapon, for the battle system. could you imagine that? lol
That would be wonderful xd . All hail the battle towel!

Once, in an RP, I made my character fight with a battle towel. I got some PM's about that one. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:16 am
biggrin Yay! I bought one. I could only just afford it, and I got a really cheap one too- only 10500 G. I'm worried I'll crash the databases all by myself playing with it though- the avvies look so cute with their towels pulled over their heads! Towels? Did I mean to call it a towel? Yes, yes I think I did. wasn't the towel Ford had in the movie nearly this colour? Maybe if they make more blankets towels I'll try to get one that goes with my avatar's outfit more, though... *looks at avatar* Oh, bugger. Um... my arms got a divorce... Never mind, they're back now. But if you put your arms the wrong way with your towel around your shoulders, they vanish. Where do you think Zaphod got his third arm? eek  

Lullabee

Timid Elocutionist

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:57 pm
I got one! I got one! mrgreen

Special thanks to the people mentioned in my sig for making it possible mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:57 am
Look, I'm a happy hitchhiker sheet! heart  

Tawaubast

Unstable Miharu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:03 pm
mcm
they'll do. I won't be satisfied until they have an item named 'towel', and hopefully some h2g2 reference in the description.

Amen brotha.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games