35%
 35%  [ 12 ]
I don't give a damn.
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

Rargon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:49 pm
Tell your stories of how much you got your a** kicked by feeble minded enemies. Learn of how great it was launching a Turtle Dinosaur into a Spiky Bomb. Any system,any game. Just tell your favorite boss battle and/or worst from any video game you've played awhile back or just now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:16 pm
Boost Guardian. stressed
Also, this.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:28 pm
ninja

The final boss in sonic 2 was a massive pain in the a**

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:32 pm
Boost Guardian and Bio Lizard were fake hard though. Boost guardian because he did a lot of damage before you had access to lots of energy tanks, and Bio Lizard because he had that irritating knockback plus he was a timed boss. Viewtuful Joe had some actually truly tough bosses.

Then you have your fighting game bosses that break the rules of the game. Gill in SF3 ******** cheated because he could come back to life, Night Terror in Soul Caliber. You know what? Fighting games have the most broken and fake hard bosses ever. No ******** contest.  

Owwin

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 pm
Gohma. Oh my ******** god.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Owwin
Viewtuful Joe had some actually truly tough bosses.
They were mostly "look you can't hit me like this" and learn how to do the one thousand punch or whatever it's called. My favorite boss fight from the first one was Alastor because you could actually ******** hit him. It was so satisfying.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm
Yellow ******** Devil from goddamned Megaman. You know what? Megaman bosses. They are not too bad when you have the weaknesses, but if you don't!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:49 pm
Owwin
Yellow ******** Devil from goddamned Megaman. You know what? Megaman bosses. They are not too bad when you have the weaknesses, but if you don't!
b***h was easy.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:53 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
b***h was easy.
I had trouble Dodging the blobs. Was too impatient.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 pm
Something about the "bosses" from Shadow of the Collusus were fun, they gave me that "I defeated you all by myself! 3nodding " feeling.

And Monster Hunter, I love the same feeling once you finally kill the giant monsters like Rathalos, but sometimes they're so cheap you just want to scream at your tv.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:10 pm
The very first boss in The Illusion of Gaia was so hard. The first boss XD. If you could beat him then you could beat any boss pretty much. Mother Brain in the original Metroid.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:17 pm
Kenshin Kura
Something about the "bosses" from Shadow of the Collusus were fun, they gave me that "I defeated you all by myself! 3nodding " feeling.

And Monster Hunter, I love the same feeling once you finally kill the giant monsters like Rathalos, but sometimes they're so cheap you just want to scream at your tv.
The hardest wyvern in Monster Hunter for me was Plesioth. Hands down. His breath attack was easy, but he had the biggest tail sweep in the game. Not to mention his hip check attack's hitbox is concealed in a parallel universe and fills the entirety of ours when he decides to use it. I could only beat him by switching to a bowgun and praying for his water jet attack.

Oh also Horse (the 4th) in Shadow of the Collosus. I didn't know you could run up his back, so I leaped on his reins/ears to climb him.

Game designers that put time limits in their bosses should be crucified and flayed.  

Owwin

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:19 pm
the best boss battle ever, that felt like a boss battle would have to be...

Tabuu. honestly he can kick your a** in boss rush. RED RINGS OF DEATH!

gotten better at doging those though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:21 pm
~Xiloscent~

The only time those things aren't OHKOs are on very easy. XD I gotta agree that I love that boss.  

Owwin

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Owwin
~Xiloscent~

The only time those things aren't OHKOs are on very easy. XD I gotta agree that I love that boss.
try boss rush on brawl on intense.

my record is 4 bosses. and i've beaten very hard.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff