Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Halo: The RP - [ H.T.R.P. ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image

(Click on the Banner to go to the Guild)

For several years, Halo: The RP lay hidden amongst the other great guilds
of Gaia Online. However, hidden involuntarily from the community, it's ac-
tivity that once boomed seemed to falter. For years H.T.R.P. has been in--
existence, and now it has a chance at survival. This is a calling to you,___
Gaia. Join the UNSC and fight for the survival of the Human Race.______-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:39 pm
A Little About the Guild:

Halo: The RP offers a very story-driven and Canon oriented Role Play. Nearly everything we do Role Play has happened at some point during the Halo Story Arch. From the guilds earliest years to the great 2009, we have managed to explore everything from the First Battle of Earth (Halo 2) to the Battle of the Ark (Halo 3). We go in depth, exploring our characters whilst interacting with each other. Each and every one of us plays a Marine character, or a Human of some sort.

In fact, once you're a member in the guild, joining the RP isn't that hard at all! All you have to do once you're in is create a character by filling out the proper form in the Recruitment Center. The greatest part about all of this, though, isn't that we have innumerable weapons to choose from in our Armory, but it's how many different occupations you can now choose from! You can be a standard UNSC Marine, an O.D.S.T.
*, a Pilot for a Hornet, Longsword, or Shortsword, or a member of the UNSC Navy. However, to ensure that no one really god mods we've limited the Spartans in the story to two moderators, both of whom rarely use them anyway.

And, as of May 2008, a Sub Forum was created for User Created Role Plays. User Created Role Plays are just what their name entitles, role plays made by the members of Halo: The RP. There are no real rules to creating the role plays, because each of the U.C.R.P.s have their own set of rules. And, to top it off, all someone would need to do is check in with HAMr v-2 to make sure they've got the Big Three before posting their RP. The Big Three are (1)A set of rules, (2) a format for characters [Profile Skelliton], and (3) a story/plot. Easy and simple, right?

But the pride and joy of Halo: The RP isn't just the role play and it's rich story line, but the Museum of Humanity. Inside you can find every role play thread dating back to the creation of Halo: The RP by Norijitsu. It also, following the Halo Canon, has a dedication to the Master Chief called the John-117 Monument, where it details the Master Chiefs life as the patriot of the Human race. It also includes several eye-witness encounters by retired UNSC Marines, speaking about the Battle for Earth and the Master Chief.
User Image
To top it off, we've got a friendly community ready to welcome new members to the guild at all times. They linger in the Mess Hall when they're not role playing, and even though they can sometimes be snooty, they're all great people and are very loyal to their friends.

Join us at Halo: The RP!

* To be an O.D.S.T. the user in question must first be a Marine, and then pass another test.  

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm
Storyline for the RP:

User Image
You might be getting ready to PM me and ask me, "If you guys have basically covered everything already, what's the storyline now?"

Because we have covered Halo 2 to Halo 3, we figured why not continue on afterward with a little Insurrection. Now, for those who don't know what an Insurrection is, an Insurrection is rebellion or resistance against the government. In the Halo Universe there was already one insurrection, and that was before the Covenant came into the picture. The Innies (Insurrectionists) didn't like the UNSC and how it controlled all Human controlled space, so they began to rebel violently.

With that thought in mind we reconstructed our own insurrection to take place a few months after the end of Halo 3. However, there are still a few places left unexplored in the Halo Universe that we will be going through soon. I suggest that if you're the least bit interested in Halo Wars and you like role playing, you join up with us and find out what's next on our venue.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 pm
Joining H.T.R.P.:

Now, I know everyone who has read this far is thinking one of two things; (1) This guild looks absolutely amazing, or (2) I just wasted a good 10 - 15 min. of my life reading. Hopefully you thought number one, and if that is the case there are a few things you need to know before joining.

The first thing you need to know is that the Guild is Semi-Literate, and that we work hard to retain that. However, don't let that put you down if you role play with asterisks ( * ) or dashes ( - ). We have a role playing instructor that helps you get to Semi-Literate status by working with you over an indefinite amount of time. He is willing to take the time to make sure you can excel higher and better than you ever thought before. With that in mind, the Guild is also based on the Quality of it's posts, and not the Quantity. We'd rather have a one-liner with proper grammar, good punctuation, and alright spelling, than a page of garbled junk.

The second thing (which isn't so intimidating, I promise), is that you cannot be a Spartan unless it's either been sanctioned by the guild Captain, or it's in a UCRP. I think I mentioned this when speaking about the guild. Anyways, you shouldn't let that get you down because there are many other things you can be. To find out, just take a look up at the second paragraph in the A Little About the Guild section.

The third and final thing is, that under no circumstances are you allowed to not have fun. You must enjoy yourself at all times, and prosper within the guild. If there's something irking you, please, feel free to talk with the guild or it's moderators about it. They are there to help you and take care of your problems.

Now that you know the three oh-so-important things about joining HTRP, please, feel free to click [
here] if you don't want to go searching for the Join Request button on the guild home page.

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 pm

I'm finally done!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:32 pm
HALO!? I LOVE HALO! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! ITS LIKE MY SEX!  

ZNK

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 pm
ZNK

I know, right? Please tell me you've played Halo Wars!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 pm
HAMr v-2
ZNK

Yes! I loves it! Sadly my 360 is dead cause I played Halo Wars to much XD So I bought Halo 2 Vista to keep me entertained until my 360 is fixed.

I got up to the part you rescue the Spartans from the flood...

I live in New Zealand, So I got it a bit earlier than US...

ZNK

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm
ZNK
HAMr v-2
ZNK

Yes! I loves it! Sadly my 360 is dead cause I played Halo Wars to much XD So I bought Halo 2 Vista to keep me entertained until my 360 is fixed.

That's unfortunate! My god, the second to last cut-scene is the coolest of them all.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:50 pm
HAMr v-2
ZNK
HAMr v-2
ZNK

That's unfortunate! My god, the second to last cut-scene is the coolest of them all.

Arbiter getting owned? I seen it sadly, STUPID INSIDE GAMING ON MACHINIMA.COM! D<

ZNK

ZNK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 pm
I sent in a join request that is against your rules, I win at being a rebel >O>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:09 pm

xD That was the most amazing cut-scene. And as per join requests... I don't really look at them. I just accept them.

Ssssh, don't tell anybody. >.>

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ZNK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 pm
HAMr v-2

xD That was the most amazing cut-scene. And as per join requests... I don't really look at them. I just accept them.

Ssssh, don't tell anybody. >.>

XD

Waiting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas