Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Gaian Assassins [GA]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuusai Kuruu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 pm
User Image
Welcome to the GA. We're a clan, chat community, and O/M guild. Since I suck at explaining things, it'd be good if you mosey'd on down to the homepage, located here. That's where most of the explaining will happen.

I think it'd be best if I put the guild in step-by-step terms.

As a new member, you fill out about 3 applications--The join request (and I do look at those), the initial profile application, and the 'core' profile application. There are three 'cores' (subgroups) to choose from: Infantry, Covert Operations, and Navy. Since everyone naturally flocks to cov. ops, only well-seasoned RPers are allowed in. Three generals regulate these cores by themselves (much like states in the USA would govern themselves).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:45 pm
User Image
Our RP in the GA revolves around modern-day weapons and technology, and is set in the modern day. We have NO magic, NO powers, and we usually do not use medieval weaponry. Our RPs are usually 'jobs' or missions that are set up like criminal operations.

In wartime, we're a mercenary guild, lending our force to the highest bidder. Due to our small numbers, we're more of a supplementary force than an army altogether.

We strive to teach people to RP correctly, and follow the AMP. Newbs are encouraged to follow the AMP and learn to RP in multiple settings.

Kyuusai Kuruu

Kyuusai Kuruu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:54 pm
User Image

To join simply click here, or enter
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=55489
into your browser. From there, you can send an application.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Kyuusai, we need a report on how many people you have for the war events.  

Femmunition
Captain

Waiting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces