Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 am

(Sorry if its not in the right place boys, but I have to land 'somewhere')

In a shroud of darkness, gusts of wind gently brushed against Renamon's face, she was lost in a trail of thoughts...as the winds blew more furiously against her fur, clouds slowly faded into vision which her drifting past her in a fast rate.
After her senses slowly became more stable she peered below her feet and was blinded by the light shone upon her by the sun, however she was on no ground.

She was...falling?
She looked above her head and saw that she is getting close to collide to the ground; with a shocked expression covering her face.

User Image

"I need to think...fast!"

By every coming second she drew closer and closer to the ground yet she did not panic, Renamon has been in situations like these before and searched around for a way to break her fall and peered down at the bottom, then she saw strange looking structures in the shape of....Buildings!

At that very moment an idea sparked within Renamon's mind and focused on which she would use, and eyed a skyscraper below with a line of flags on its side and lent to the side to direct herself towards it.

She focused on which flag would be mostly suitable but she was running out of time, and immediately flicked out her hand, as a long tether-like object materialized in her hand; gripping it firmly.
At the right moment when she became within her target's range she jerked the elastic weapon she had manifested in her right hand towards the pole, as she shouted.
"Jujin Whip!"

The elastic weapon successfully wrapped around the base of the flag's pole and swung Renamon around in a full circle before she had let go towards the nearest roof; which was a rough landing when you have to roll over a graveled roof.

When she regained her balance, she stood on her two feet and searched around her midst with her winterly-blue eyes, and then gazed upon the sky where a familiar mist drifted; where she had emerged.

Afterwords her eyes sank down to an array of buildings that were large and small, which made her ponder to herself.
"Where am I?..."

Welcome to the collective of the Roleplay 'The Legends', this is place where the impossible is brought to life. Please take your time to fill out the 'Profile' below and join in on the fun~
Please fill out your Profile below and send them to me titled "Legend".

Username:
Character name:
Motto:
Appearance:
Bio:
Extra:

Username: Original user name.
Character name: The name of your desired character.
Race: Human, Animal, both, etc.
Age: This is for the age they appear to everyone else, If your character acts a certain age.
Personality: How they interact with the other characters.
Motto: A phrase or slogan that goes with your character.
Appearance: You can describe your appearance in three manners.

1. Describe by typing it down by detail.
2. Linking images to help describe your structure.
3. Post IMG is it's small enough to fit within the profile.
Bio: The recorded History of the character.
Extra: Should there be something that you'd like to share with the other characters in the story that you didn't see provided in the space above, feel free to enter an 'Extra'.

The BIG Three rules.
Battle.
1. No god-modding is allowed by all means, I will grant you power on some occasions.
2. Don't kill without that character's permission. (Death comes for everybody, but it doesn't mean you'll have to make it easy for the b*****d.)
3. You can choose to follow or don't follow the Battle System freestyling allowed.

Speech.
1.Use literacy as best as you can, writing material such as "OMG!!!111 hE g0t P3nd!!1" Will be frowned upon.
2. Cursing, taunting and other forms of talk is allowed, but use it with logic.
3.Talk ((like this)) if you want to communicate out of the storyline to anybody else.

Storyline.
1.Violence and romance is alright, but don't go too far!
2.Give me a notice if you need some time away from the Rp, other than leaving us to hang.
3.Media such as IMG Audio and Video is allowed in the storyline, if you feel theres something needed to express your post.

If everything is understood, then go on and have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Rocky LaRouge was laying on his bed of his current 'home' and trying to map out his next move.

"Well, there is a road that would take me directly to another to-"

He was interrupted by a loud *Whump* on his rooftop. "

"Woah....Now what was that?" he said as he opened his window and backflipped onto the roof.

"Uh, hi?" he said while he materialized his hidden wrist-blades, just in case.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:06 pm
Yue was alking home from the store wondering what to make for dinner when he saw a shadow across the sidewalk and heard something land hard on a roof nearby. Who's there! I'm armed and I can fight back;" he said out loud, though neither were true.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 am
"I'd love to know the exact same thing" Rocky said calmly. He really was disoriented. First, someone falls onto the roof, and now he's being threatened. :sigh: This place truly is weird...  

OiginalLimbershadow

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:08 pm
((Aww, c'mon.. this was interesting...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Yue blushed then shot back; "I'm not threatening you, I was walking home from the store to make dinner and something shot across the sidewalk. A shadow of something."  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:50 pm
Well, I think that that was falling, but I know it wasn't me." Rocky said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 pm
Todd was walking down the street reading to himself when he heard some people up ahead.  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:28 pm
Dimitris was watching the mass fall through the sky as he was playing in the park a few blocks away. "Whoa it hit a house, I gotta see this." Stopping his amusement for adventure he picked up a stick for precaution and ran over to the impact zone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:20 am
Rocky haf begun to stare down the stranger on the roof, and vegan to get bored. "Well, you just gonna stand there all day?"  

OiginalLimbershadow

Nero9295

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Todd's ear twitched as he heard something crash he looks around saying "What the heck was that?" he put his book away and ran off to a nearby building he thought it might have landed on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 pm
The tall fox figure inched closer towards the edge of the building, scanning even more of the grounds she felt had changed so much, with its ears lightly flicking from the sounds it picked up.
Then to be abruptly distracted during her search by hearing the pattering of footsteps around her, and immedeately turned towards the source of them.

And stared with her haungtingly winter-blue eyes...ready to strike at whatever drew near to her, only to discover other people standing around her; in their curiousity...
And stood silent...

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:11 am
Standing at the bottom of the building looking up to the sky with his hand blocking the sun Dimitris dropped his stick and squinted. "Hey! Are you alright up there, who... whatever you are?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:15 pm
Todd looked up and saw that something was looking over the building. "What is that?" He ran around and looked for a way up the building. He saw a ladder to the fire escape, he grabbed a nearby trashcan and climbed on it to reach the ladder.  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 pm
Seeing Todd going for the fire escape he ran over to get to the top of the building as well.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff