Greatest Moments In Gaming

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taran Renard

Versatile Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm
WARNING: OVER ENTHUSIASTIC GAMER NERD!!!
Yes, I think its time we shared our stories. The stories that we all remember like the "The Great Normandy Beach invasion" from Call of Duty2, The first time you made your first kill in Far Cry while using your Rage Mode, or that Bear from Condemed2 that made you and all your friends say "HOLY S***!"

I'm gonna stop here and let you add in your good times.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 pm
My favorites were when i used to play chrono trigger on my SNES >.> lol  

The Chatterbox Jerk

Hilarious Bloodsucker

iAnimate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm
When I beat my PROFESSIONAL friend at Brawl, with Olimar.
He was like. o;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:49 pm
I can't even play SSBB because my friends owns it and wont let me play til he beas it, but he never plays it either  

The Chatterbox Jerk

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Jacked in the Box
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:56 pm
I'd say my best moment in gaming would have to be in World of Warcraft.

Priests can mind control any hapless (humanoid) enemy, and seeing as how me and a priest were roaming around a desert and came across an enemy player... He took over the other player and had him stand in one spot as I walked up and proceeded to teabag him for at least a straight minute. Upon releasing the poor guy, both the priest and I beat the ever loving hell out of him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 pm
Jacked in the Box
I'd say my best moment in gaming would have to be in World of Warcraft.

Priests can mind control any hapless (humanoid) enemy, and seeing as how me and a priest were roaming around a desert and came across an enemy player... He took over the other player and had him stand in one spot as I walked up and proceeded to teabag him for at least a straight minute. Upon releasing the poor guy, both the priest and I beat the ever loving hell out of him.

MC was great, had a priest in BC, would MC people off the boat from BB at the last moment.

Something that happened just a little while ago was on my rogue, about level 61 or so doing AV. I was capping the east horde tower and I see a horde going to recap the west one so I jump and hit Shadow step just right and pop right on top of him and 2 shot him.  

Art Payment

Rei of the Worens

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:43 pm
Best moment in gaming had to be when I was playing WoW with my cousin and a couple of his friends.. I was a lvl 46 druid and I found a horde warrior and killed him so he got his main and killed me so for the next hour or so my cousin and his friends battled that guy and his friends with having me taunt them and act like my guys left razz ... it was fun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:21 pm
So much WoW here. ; ;
I only played it for a few months, couldn't really get into it. Although I do remember beating on random afk Alliance characters at low levels. xD

Another epic moment for me was when I first started playing FFXI with some friends. We met this one guy who was also new, we got him to level 10 and took him out to a new area (granted the monsters were level 10-14ish normally). We saw this Giant Sheep monster called "Battering Ram", so we told him to go up and emote pet it. He did so, and got hate from the monster. So it turned around and rammed him. He flew through the air and his character blinked then we found him dead on the ground. The funny thing is he just hit level 10, once he died he leveled down. So all the level 10 armor he had got unequipped. It looked like he got knocked out of his armor though. xD

Azure Balmung

Heroic Phantom

Altrive

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:23 pm
my best gaming moment hmm
halo reach i got a extermination, killtrocity, killmajor, and one more big one
i was like O_O HOLY CRAP HOW DID I DO THAT surprised
another halo reach it was 2-4 we lost by 4 points and we were the 2 people
another castle crashers i finally got my animal herder achivement YAY!
another beating the throne room zomg on hard 5 times
ive had so many gamer moments XD ask me over a pm if u wanna hear them all
brawl: i kicked my friend with every character and have not finished yet him:wins:0 me: wins: all
XD
i rock at games razz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:12 pm
I'd have to say that first time I saw Liberty Prime power up in Fallout 3, I was just staring at the screen like a deer in the headlights going, "Oh.my.God."  

Kit Tainess

Dapper Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Byakko Yasutsuki

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm
Kit Tainess
I'd have to say that first time I saw Liberty Prime power up in Fallout 3, I was just staring at the screen like a deer in the headlights going, "Oh.my.God."

That moment made me happy in my pants as well.

I'd have to say that my all time greatest moments were probably going toe to toe with Vivec and beating him in Morrowind, playing the "Who Dunnit" quest in Oblivion, and beating Yuki and Kudriavka in Phantom Crash.  
A new world of online games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games