WWE RAW March 9, 2009 Florida

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHoleSun13
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 pm
Wat happened wit John Cena, Mrs. Excuse Me, Ape, and Gorilla last night almost made me sick!!!!!!! evil Wen John came out and said he loved Vicki i was like "somebody knock some sense into that man or i'll Come down 2 Florida and do it my self". Then he said that he actually didnt i stood up and said "thank you" rofl . Next wen he showed that clip of Big Show and Vicki ( burning_eyes ) i was also like, WTC?! And if u'll agree you can tell that was an act cuz instead of bein mad Edge would be like "Huh?!". So tell all of us wat u think about that scary night.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 am
I thought it was hilirious LMFAO. About time something interesting happened. heart  

Wasted Wintergirl

Abandoned_Half_Elf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:39 pm
Edge and his little wifey have had this coming for a while now. I can't say I blame Cena for doing this.

They seriously need to get knocked down a couple of rungs. I think everyone's about sick of Edge getting all these favors because he's the frickin GM's husband. Jeff had it right when he said she was a sorry excuse for a GM. The only reason she ever became GM is because of Eddie....(RIP) She seriously needs to get fired. evil

And I think Jeff had it right again. "Because we all know she's the one that wears the pants in the family. She pulls the strings, and you dance like a little puppet. I'll bet that you have to raise your hand when you have to go to the bathroom."

(Not an exact quote, but you get the picture.) =3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 pm
that night was scary. i thought randy wasnt the only one with mental problems XD jk.  

cerebral assasin 12394
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wwe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items