Gauntlet DS
  I would Buy it
  I wouldn't buy it
  I Don't Care
View Results

[Mr. Moo]

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:51 pm
Does anyone know when the release date for this is? Or if it was, because it was rumored http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Rumor-Gauntlet-DS-Cancelled-15009.html, officially canceled? I personally was really looking forward to this game and would love to find out if and when it is coming out. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 pm
I've heard little about this game, and retained even less, so I would direct you to Wikipedia, where you're likely to get some answers.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Mr. Moo]

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:02 pm
Wikipedia only says that there is a rumor that it is canceled. And it says the release date is TBA gonk But thanks for the help.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:04 pm
[Mr. Moo]
Wikipedia only says that there is a rumor that it is canceled. And it says the release date is TBA gonk But thanks for the help.
That's most likely the most up-to-date news about it, then. IGN might have more information or something, but Wiki is pretty good with that kind of stuff.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:39 pm
I played a demo of Gauntlet DS at a Download Station, and, to be honest, I don't think Gauntlet works with touch screen controls. Then again, maybe I just sucked with the warrior is all...not really sure what it was...  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games