Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply wwe
Who do you think will take on the Undertaker at WM 25?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think should face Taker at WM25?
  HBK
  JBL
  Not sure/Don't care
View Results

Abandoned_Half_Elf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:33 pm
Will it be Mr. WrestleMania, the Heart Break Kid, the Showstopper, the man who retired Ric Flair ( crying ) ? Shawn Miachels?

Or will it be the self-made millionare, the self-proclaimed wrestling god, JBL?

And do you think they'll be the first to beat Undertaker at WrestleMania? Will they end the streak?

My money's on HBK! And, I can't really say if he'll win, or if Taker's streak will continue.....

Still, it will be an interesting match, one that would go down in history, no matter who wins! X3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 am
Valin Carsis
Will it be Mr. WrestleMania, the Heart Break Kid, the Showstopper, the man who retired Ric Flair ( crying ) ? Shawn Miachels?

Or will it be the self-made millionare, the self-proclaimed wrestling god, JBL?

And do you think they'll be the first to beat Undertaker at WrestleMania? Will they end the streak?

My money's on HBK! And, I can't really say if he'll win, or if Taker's streak will continue.....

Still, it will be an interesting match, one that would go down in history, no matter who wins! X3

As much as i like to see Shawn win he's my favrite of all time i think the Undertakers got it  

2 open minded
Vice Captain

Abandoned_Half_Elf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 pm
I totally have to agree. I love HBK, but I love Taker too. He's totally got this in the bag. 3nodding

But, even you have to agree, that it would definately be a WM moment to remember! X3

Like Kane and Chavo's match last year. *giggle* Eight seconds....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:12 pm
On Friday Night Smackdown Jeff Hardy had enough attacking his brother Matt and heart at Wrestlemania it'll be brother vs brother who will emerge heart and hate between these to  

Little Kenyon124

Little Kenyon124

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 pm
Triple H and Randy Orton have hatrid between them and legacy beat hunter down he came to ortons house and beat the hell out of orton and he did it damn good that little b***h ******** wit hunter and got his a** wooped twisted uh uh uh DAMN!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:35 am
Even though those last two posts had nothing to really do with the question I asked...

Cool. I don't like seeing the Hardys fight, but Orton getting his sorry a** kicked is awesome! X3

Plus, methinks he's full of s**t on this whole "disease" thing anyways. He's just hiding, so the McMahons won't fire his a**.

At least every one who has had the balls to face the MacMahons did it, and stood up with no regrets.

Orton's just a chicken s**t.

Abandoned_Half_Elf

cerebral assasin 12394
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 pm
lol WM 26 has passed now, so IDK WHO WILL WIN THAT MATCH xp ummmmmmm. GO CEREBRAL ASSASIN!  
wwe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games