Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Zero is going to die...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yeah...he's gonna die...
  NO!!! HE CAN'T DIE, ZEKI FOREVER!!! A MIRACLE'S GONNA HAPPEN I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:00 pm
I'm sorry, but if there's some magical way that he won't fall to level E, then he's going to die...

I really doubt that Zero is going to get Yuuki...I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I just don't see anything that could prevent it now! He had his chance of not falling to level E but too bad Shizuka died...

so why are all the zeki fans so confident though? I highly doubt that the mangaka is going to say last minute that there's one last way to save a vampire falling to level E.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:08 pm
*sigh* How far have you read? If you are as far as i am, you really missed alot.

I strongly disagree, highlight the whole white area to see why

First off, his chances to become a Level E have been reduced from a near chance to 1 out of 1000.

If you recall, Zero drank the blood of 3 pureblood, pretty much decreasing his chances of becoming an E and has boasted him in a level unknown, he could be a B or even another Pureblood(which is less likely).

First he drank Yuuki's blood, when she was supressed, not even knowing she was a pureblood

Second was Kaname's, he did this just to protect Yuuki from Zero feeding on her, which means he did not give Sh#% what happens to Zero.

Last was Shizuka's, here is where it gets confusing, If you remember, Kaname killed Shizuka and left her there for Zero to drink, but Ichiru drank her blood first, so when Zero consumed all of ichiru's blood, shizuka's blood was running in Ichiru's veins.

What i'm saying is, Zero had 3x the chances then he did.

I'm confident that zero will have a 50/50 chance with Yuuki, unfortunatly, Kaname is in trouble, the three loyalist( Ruka, Aidou, Kain) just realized hs is not safe by himself, because the Kurans were not smart ot give their power to the Vampire Council, in result...
The council is manipulating the Royal family like puppets, Kaname was played like a piano, while Rido played beautifully like a Cello.
Plus i think Rido is not dead

Last of all, Shizuka did warn Kaname after he ripped out her heart...
Shizuka Hio
You earned a New Strength...but at the same time, you summoned a sinister future...where ever you will go...there will be nothing, but Darkness...

I actaully think Kaname has the Shadow of death looming over his shoulder..  

Donovan Gyoku

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:07 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
*sigh* How far have you read? If you are as far as i am, you really missed alot.

I strongly disagree, highlight the whole white area to see why

First off, his chances to become a Level E have been reduced from a near chance to 1 out of 1000.

If you recall, Zero drank the blood of 3 pureblood, pretty much decreasing his chances of becoming an E and has boasted him in a level unknown, he could be a B or even another Pureblood(which is less likely).

First he drank Yuuki's blood, when she was supressed, not even knowing she was a pureblood

Second was Kaname's, he did this just to protect Yuuki from Zero feeding on her, which means he did not give Sh#% what happens to Zero.

Last was Shizuka's, here is where it gets confusing, If you remember, Kaname killed Shizuka and left her there for Zero to drink, but Ichiru drank her blood first, so when Zero consumed all of ichiru's blood, shizuka's blood was running in Ichiru's veins.

What i'm saying is, Zero had 3x the chances then he did.

I'm confident that zero will have a 50/50 chance with Yuuki, unfortunatly, Kaname is in trouble, the three loyalist( Ruka, Aidou, Kain) just realized hs is not safe by himself, because the Kurans were not smart ot give their power to the Vampire Council, in result...
The council is manipulating the Royal family like puppets, Kaname was played like a piano, while Rido played beautifully like a Cello.
Plus i think Rido is not dead

Last of all, Shizuka did warn Kaname after he ripped out her heart...
Shizuka Hio
You earned a New Strength...but at the same time, you summoned a sinister future...where ever you will go...there will be nothing, but Darkness...

I actaully think Kaname has the Shadow of death looming over his shoulder..
I read all of the chapters... stare

and plus, Zero drank Kaname's blood before, and you remember the hunters association president? He told Zero that drinking Kurans blood would slow down becoming a level E....SLOW DOWN!!! It didn't say stop. It'll only stop and make Zero a permanent level D vampire, if he drank Shizuka's blood. But, oh noooo, he didn't! Kaname killed her before he got to her.

And what chances? What chapter did it say that drinking more blood would lower the chances of him becoming a level E? All humans that were turned into vampires all fell into level E's. The only way they couldn't was because (as mentioned above) of drinking the pureblood vampire's blood that turned them into a vampire!

So, it doesn't really matter how many pureblood vampire's blood he drinks, as long as his master Shizuka is gone now, he's going to fall to level E. The blood that he DID drank will only slow down his falling to level E. It won't stop it, but it'll probably give him a few years to live...I don't know how long, but all the blood he drank, I think he'll live for a little more.

And, ok you're right about Kaname and all that, but does that interfere with Zero's situation? I don't really think so. Kaname's future isn't looking bright, but I never said that Kaname and Yuki will end up together. I only siad that Zeor is going to die!

This isn't about Zeki vs Kanaki!!! whee

I'm just stating the fact that Zero is going to die.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:48 pm
You forgot that Ichiru drank Shizuka's blood, and her blood was in his veins, Zero still was able to Drink her blood, through Ichiru's Blood.

But yes, now thinking about, Zero does have little to live, and that is why yuuki said....
yuuki Kuran
...I'll keep running, so you have a reason to live

What if....They both die!? there goes another Hamlet... evil  

Donovan Gyoku

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:58 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
You forgot that Ichiru drank Shizuka's blood, and her blood was in his veins, Zero still was able to Drink her blood, through Ichiru's Blood.

But yes, now thinking about, Zero does have little to live, and that is why yuuki said....
yuuki Kuran

Yeah, he did drink Ichiru's blood...but doesn't he have to drink Shizuka's blood directly? >.< Gah, brain hurting.

Yes...the most likely theory now...is that Kaname and Zero are both gonna die...wow, that would be ironic. All of us fans are like hoping to see the Zeki or Kanaki couple to win...and then they both die. xd

Poor Yuki...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 pm
Kittycharm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku

yuuki Kuran

Yeah, he did drink Ichiru's blood...but doesn't he have to drink Shizuka's blood directly? >.< Gah, brain hurting.

Yes...the most likely theory now...is that Kaname and Zero are both gonna die...wow, that would be ironic. All of us fans are like hoping to see the Zeki or Kanaki couple to win...and then they both die. xd

Poor Yuki...

Ok...lol i say it slowly......
Ichiru....drank....ok i'll stop, lol.

I think Hino is going to play tippy toes on this one. She just showed Kaname Yuuki and a bit of Zero Yuuki, yet she's going twinkle toe this one, to tease us both on the side of the spectrum, until the decisio is made.

I heard in Japan Hino placed a Ballot only in Japan asking who Yuuki Should end up with....sadly though i do not know what the decisions are.  

Donovan Gyoku

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:31 am
Blood tranfer from this person to that person to that person to That person...until one of them dies.

Zero won't die jus yet not until he gets rids of all the purebloods...

But then again in the manga the plot is still thick with info that hasn't been release yet.

So HAMLET (zero) SHALL LIVE...
And you're kind of right kaname does have that shaow of death over his shoulders.... :stare
:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:29 pm
I just can't believe Zero didn't let Yuuki turn into a vampire so, she can save him. Such a waste. stare
There is also a chance for him to fall int a level E, but for my advice/ answer. I really don't want him too! He is sooo adorable (cute)!!!!
I wonder how he will look like and how he will act when he turns into a level E.  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

hiTsumi KurAma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:12 am
zero didnt die.....

And because of Shizuka's blood from both kaname and ichiru

He didnt become a crazy level E

As of now he's the strongest level E(?) alive..... (probably stronger than a pureblood) he did kill rido kuran....

eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 pm
hiTsumi KurAma
zero didnt die.....

And because of Shizuka's blood from both kaname and ichiru

He didnt become a crazy level E

As of now he's the strongest level E(?) alive..... (probably stronger than a pureblood) he did kill rido kuran....

eek
Of course he didn't die yet, I said he's going to die by the end of the series...  

WineChan

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff