Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Are you proud to be Chinese. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you proud to be Chinese????
  HELLS YESH^^
  No........I hate being Chinese(Me-You suck!!!!)
  I'm not Chinese(Then what are you even doing in this guild???? 0.0)
View Results

FireMiko-Kagomechan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:57 pm
Because I sure as am!!!! I didn't even realize I was Chinese until a month ago. All my life I was brought up to think that I was an Arabic/Semetic Jew who came from the Middle East and whose family scattered into Eastern Europe, Little did I know how wrong I was. I recently discovered that I am actually descended from the Khazars which was a dynasty composed during the 12th century during the Mongol Empire. The Khazars were basically the mixed nomadic XiongNu clan. The mixed Chinese/Mongolian clan that would be considered as Hunnish Chinese. During the Mongol Empire's rule, the XiongNu clan under the outpost of the Mongols moved from China/Mongolia to a land between Turkey and Russia which became known as Khazaria. They were ruled under the Aristocracy of the Mongols and one day the King of the Kingdom went crazy and converted all the Khazars from their original Buddhism/Shamanism religion to Judaism.

After the Mongol Empire's collapse, these Khazars spread throughout Eastern Europe to places where their were Mongolian outposts, such as Hungary which is where my ENTIRE family was from, and was basically the center of Europe for the Huns. These Khazar Oriental Jews soon became the responsibility of Europe and they were confined to small ghettos through the Middle Ages to the 1900s so that they would be put under control. So yes this is my family history as how I am Chinese and since no one in my family has intermarried into Caucasians, I have remained full Chinese/Mongolian till today. Some Ashkenazi Jews found this as a curse when they found out they were not really Semetic, but I view it as a blessing to be Chinese/Mongolian/Asian in general, for we are the people of the Buddha, the Dragon, and the Martial Arts, and we should be proud to be proud of our exotic heritage. No culture is as rich as ours. Long live the Asians, and Long live the Chinese. 5月龙的人民永远居住

对于我们知道我们是令人敬畏的

Sorry, if it was too darn long, but this will basically be a Chinese pride thread, come here to share your story about how you're Chinese/Asian, and why you are proud.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:33 am
Good stuff. Well done for being so well-researched and taking pride in what you've learnt about yourself. Will come back & post later, am late for a tutorial @_@;  

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:19 am
Wait...so do you look chinese/asian?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Wait...so do you look chinese/asian?
I actually do, I have very pale skin and very dark hair, which is what my entire family has. My eyes are also almond chinese shaped.  

FireMiko-Kagomechan

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:24 am
And yet you thought you were from the Middle East? So you must look a little mixed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:30 pm
cold_blooded_chick
And yet you thought you were from the Middle East? So you must look a little mixed.
No No, I thought I was from the Middle East, because that's where I was taught us Ashkenazim were from originally. But no we were actually part of Hunnish China.  

FireMiko-Kagomechan

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 am
Seeing as how I'm terrible at geography, all I can offer is...You're one of us, hooray~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 pm
Proud to be who i am  

mssb21

FireMiko-Kagomechan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Seeing as how I'm terrible at geography, all I can offer is...You're one of us, hooray~
Exactly^^ And the very reason I joined is because I am extremly proud to be Chinese and even Asian in general, we are truly a beautiful people. (Not to mention smart)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:28 am
Hello FireMiko-Kagomechan. I've seen a couple of your threads in the Gaia International forum. You seem very enthusiastic about your discovery.

Let's just say that I've learnt to accept who I am. I can't say that I fully identify with the theme of this thread, but I can at the very least, respect the vigor with which you express yourself in the face of all the comments you've been receiving elsewhere.

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:50 am
Have there been douche bags bagging you out on gaia?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:55 am
Wow, must be amazing to discover your heritage going so far back. May I ask how you found out?

I'm definitely proud to be Chinese. However all I know is that my grandparents came from Canton, China. My parents were born and raised in Pnomh Penh, Cambodia and I've lived in Australia my whole life. biggrin  

FireMiko-Kagomechan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 pm
CaiLing
Wow, must be amazing to discover your heritage going so far back. May I ask how you found out?

I'm definitely proud to be Chinese. However all I know is that my grandparents came from Canton, China. My parents were born and raised in Pnomh Penh, Cambodia and I've lived in Australia my whole life. biggrin
I found out through various research on the internet, videos, books etc..... And I was always told that me and my family look very Asian.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:13 pm
Awesome!~  

Motomina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:12 pm
I'm really proud to be asian/chinese. mrgreen i would be very angry if anyone disgraces the asians. scream wat rly puzzles me was bout the poll where it said "i'm not chinese". question not surprisingly there was 0% results. xd 4laugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff