Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply Lets talk sex
Do you talk to your parents about sex? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toward Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:21 am
My mom and can pretty much talk abut anything but my dad is really uncomfortable with any type of sexuality, like if we are watching a movie and there is a sex scene he will get up and leave. He also hates when I talk about boys.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:04 am
I bet most fathers are that way.
My parents are really cool, my mom says that waiting until marriage is an unrealistic expectation.
We basically talk about everything no matter what.

My parents aren't like most.

SecretLifeFan
Captain

ChynnaMoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:30 am
My family doesn't really talk to me or my sister about sex, which is bad in my opinion. Because children eventually want to know more about it and if they can't talk to their parents about it, they'll go figure it out for themselves and usually get in trouble in the process. Who agrees with me? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 pm
Toward Eternity
My mom and can pretty much talk abut anything but my dad is really uncomfortable with any type of sexuality, like if we are watching a movie and there is a sex scene he will get up and leave. He also hates when I talk about boys.

Same here. My dad is awkard around anything like that, and he also hates it when me or my sister talk about boys or when I talk about boys with my mom. My mom is extremely cool with it though. I have no problem asking her about it, but asking my dad about it is totally not an option. He'll get really weird about it and change the subject.  

Werewolf Aisling

Kira Morningstar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Both my parents are pretty opened
My mom even told me to use the pulse setting on the shower and "just experiment" eek
I think that that may have been a bit too much information

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:53 pm
Kira Morningstar
My mom even told me to use the pulse setting on the shower and "just experiment" eek
Woa... that is a little too open.  

Toward Eternity

lawandordersvu_superfan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:31 pm
Kira Morningstar
ya too much  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:32 pm
Werewolf Aisling
Toward Eternity

Same here. My dad is awkard around anything like that, and he also hates it when me or my sister talk about boys or when I talk about boys with my mom. My mom is extremely cool with it though. I have no problem asking her about it, but asking my dad about it is totally not an option. He'll get really weird about it and change the subject.
my ma she didnt talk to me cousin did andmy ma freakz if i talk bout boyz  

lawandordersvu_superfan

lawandordersvu_superfan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm
ChynnaMoon
My family doesn't really talk to me or my sister about sex, which is bad in my opinion. Because children eventually want to know more about it and if they can't talk to their parents about it, they'll go figure it out for themselves and usually get in trouble in the process. Who agrees with me? eek
ya i agree  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 am
My parents do... and it is REALLY akward during and after the conversation. They corner me in like the car or something, so there is no way I can just walk away or something. IT SUCKS  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

julia1o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 am
i really dont talk 2 mi parents bout i feel a lot more comfortable talking wit mi aunt since she is real young i feel like i cant talk 2 them bout it cause i cant even tell them i have a bf without them going crazy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 am
Well no we have a dog so they pay more atteion to me my sister and my dog they never talk about sex  

misspopularity126

xxxtheoryofalostsoulxxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:19 am
Kira Morningstar

wow that is abit to much info. but i have heard worst from people younger than me.i also think that waiting till marriage is a high expectation. we shouldnt have to wait till marriage.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm
SecretLifeFan
I bet most fathers are that way.
My parents are really cool, my mom says that waiting until marriage is an unrealistic expectation.
We basically talk about everything no matter what.

My parents aren't like most.

You are so lucky! I have to hide almost everything from mine. How did yours get to be so cool?  

WaterKrystal

Nafsi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 am
My mom will talk to me bout it without much problem and it doesnt seem to bother her. but my dads pretty bad at it. hes never even tried to tlk to me about it (thank God!) tht would be weird. but me and my mom can tlk bout it no problem. i just dont talk to anybody about guys really, cuz wit my friends theyd tell and im like THNX GUYS! lol  
Lets talk sex

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff