So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What other systems do you play? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play any of the other componies consoles?
  Playstation
  X-Box
  X-box and Playstation
  I only play nintendo
View Results

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:38 am
Just curious; everyone in here is a fan of nintendo, and plays nintendo consoles I think. But are they the only systems you play? or do you also play X-box or playstation or something? And what kind of games do you play on it/them?
As for me, I have wii and ds, as well as a PS3 and PSP. I am a big fan of RPG's, which nintendo sort of lacks compared to playstation. And a lot of the great third party games that used to be put on GCN, PS2, and X-box are now being put on PS3 and 360, and not wii. such as Prince of persia, and soul Calibur. So that's why we decided to get a PS3 and wii. X-box however, has little that interests me that isn't on PS3, But I do wanna a chance to play tales of versperia, fable, and Ninja gaiden 2.

And one more note: PLEASE DO NOT turn this into CONSOLE WAR. I am merely curious to see what other consoles are most popular with the nintendo fans of the cult. So don't be bashing other consoles and people with there different opinions like some did in that "greatest game of all time" thread that someone else made in the cult earlier.

All the the consoles are great and have great games that not everybody likes. Please respect that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 am
I play on the XBox 360 and XBox. I play RPGs mostly, but I also love a good action game. The games I play are Fable and Fable II. I don't have any PlayStation consoles (had the PSX, but it broke), I have an XBox 360, a GameCube, A DS, a GBA, and a N64. I play mostly Mario games on meh Nintendo consoles, but I also love the Zelda games.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:40 am
MY XBOX IS HUUUUUGGGEEEE

but mainly I use my DS or 360... I don't use the Wii much anymore =(
Have not found some good games lately (Besides like mad world)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 am
I'm planning to get a PS2, but right now I only own Nintendo consoles. I spend way more time on handheld systems than consoles, though.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:57 am
dat troo s**t  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 am
I had a PS2 before I had my Wii. I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy and Soul Calibur series, something Nintendo has gotten the short end of the stick on. Also, Need for Speed. I'm not fond of too many racing games, but I love the s**t out of the Need for Speed series. I traded it in, but now that my Wii has proven less than infallible, I'm thinking that wasn't such a good idea. sweatdrop Might get another.

Most of the time I use my DS or Super Nintendo. I dabble in the SIXTY FOOUUUUURRR as well, but not as much 'cause I'm paranoid about preserving my gold-cartridge OoT. Seriously, I'd embalm it if I knew how >_>;;

Also, agree with Zkitty. Handheld > console. That's probably just the Touch Screen fangirl talking, though.. xd  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 am
Here's everything I have that's not Nintendo.

~ PS1
~ PS2
~ PS3
~ PSP
~ Xbox
~ Xbox 360
~ Genesis
~ Game Gear
~ PC [it counts too.]

And then, for Nintendo:

~ NES
~ SNES
~ N64
~ Gamecube
~ Wii
~ DS
~ GBC
~ GBA

The only consoles I actually use are PC, PS2, PS3, Wii, DS, and GBA. PC the most though. Usually playing Gmod with Turtle, if not I'll play a Myst game or whatever else I find on my Steam games list.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:16 pm
I got a PS2 and I plan on getting a PS3, I'm a sucker for MGS XD. But there is always time to play some good old SNES. 3nodding  

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:30 pm
Actual non nintendo consoles I own:
PS2: Phantasy Star Universe AotI, Killzone, God of War II, Mercenaries 2 World in Flames, Soul Calibur III, Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles, & KH 1 & 2.

XBOX: DoA 3, GTA 3, Fable Lost Chapters, Splinter Cell 1 & 3, Mercenaries, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, Hitman 2, CoD 1 and Big Red One, Mechassault 2 Lone Wolf, Star Wars the Clone Wars & Tetris Worlds, and Crimson Skies.

Consoles non nintendo I don't necessarily own(aka emulator):
PS1: SNK vs. Capcom, Marvel vs Capcom, Megaman X4-6, Game of Life, Silent Hill, Street Fighter Puzzle Fighter, Diablo, and Crash Bandicoot 1 & 3.

Didn't notice until now but I have quite a few of series games that I only have the first and third one of. Weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 pm
I have an Xbox 360. Currently, I'm addicted to GTA IV and Oblivion. Favorite games on there are possibly GTA VI and Mass Effect.

My sister also has a Playstation 2. Favorite games on there are Kingdom Hearts and Devil May Cry 3.

And since it now has enough interesting exclusives, if Sony lowers the price a little more, I MIGHT decide to get a Playstation 3. LittleBigPlanet looks pretty interesting, MGS 4 looks good, I'm interested in Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, and despite mediocre reviews, I'm considering getting Haze.  

Sir Codin

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:53 pm
A PS2. That's it. And I only got it about a year ago too. I'm planning on getting an Xbox 360 soon though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 pm
I also have a PSP, and I want to get a 360 or perhaps a PS3. Which ever has the most scary games and RPG games. I need a new DS. >.>

I like games that take a long time to complete, or games that can scare and I get to shot some brains out. :]
MUST GET MADWORLD! 3nodding

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Rhazia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:09 pm
I play everything but the PS3 and PSP pretty much. I mostly play my PS2.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:38 pm
I happen to have a Sega Genisis and a Playstation 2. Oh yeah, I also have a Gamegear. Too bad it uses six batteries. Otherwise, I wouldn't have to use the sharger to play it every time I want to play Columns. By the way, Columns for the Genisis is way better than Tetris can ever be. I rather three-in-a-rows to a line of blocks. Besides, Tetris 2 did just that.  

wariodude128

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:18 pm
I play PS Triple sometimes.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items