Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Comic Relief
What it's about

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:05 am
Hey dearest friends. This section is all about comedy. You can post jokes, funny images, funny videos, and comic strips. You could even create your own funny storyline or comic series. How about a Watumelon Comic Strip?

Just make sure that each section is placed into it's appropriate forum. You need not ask permission to start your own section. This is for all of us. So have fun and enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 am
Hey! This looks like it's a combination of some of the stuff I've randomly tried to do by myself around the guild. Videos, pictures, and jokes! Although... the jokes thing was more of a funny quotes section, but eh. I hope this one goes on for longer than my efforts did. If the video section takes off, I guess we won't need the "Videos from the Internet" subforum anymore. That'll take forever to move... but since none of the discussions in it were really important, I think it'll be fine to just delete those old videos instead of moving them one-by-one into the graveyard.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:32 am
I'm hoping you'll have a lot of fun here Chain. As well as some of our other members. It's really nice to have you back. It's not been the same without you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:21 am
YAY! COMEDY! WHOOOOO!! rofl I LOOOOOOOVES DA LAUGHIN!!
(Most of my stuff is better in person, but i'll do my best to type it all out!)

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:00 pm
Well Chain; it's been over a year since I put this here. It looks like my idea didn't take off as well either. Get people just aren't into comedy like we are. Maybe they just don't think the same type of things are funny as we do. Oh wellz. We gave it our best.  
Comic Relief

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games