Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Unfinished Games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:05 am
So I got a little derailed in a post in another thread here and I got to thinking, I've got a lot of games I just never got around to finishing. I'm sure I'm not alone, so my question is what games did you all pick up and let fall aside and collect dust? Here's my list. I'm not going any older than N64 because my memory just couldn't manage it.

N64, started but never finished - Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

GameCube, started but never finished - Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (last level, too), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Pokemon XD (lost my save file and never restarted), Megaman X: Command Mission (got as a gag gift), Sonic Heroes (couldn't get more than two emeralds), and Shadow the Hedgehog (got bored while trying to get all the endings)

GameCube, own but never started - Resident Evil remake (wanted to finish collecting the series and run it, but I never got 2, 3, or Code: Veronica)

Wii, own but never finished - Sonic and the Secret Rings (barely played the tutorial), Guitar Hero Aerosmith ('nuff said), and Umbrella Chronicles (got to the Russia part with my cousin, sent my Wii in to get fixed, lost my save file, and never got back there)

And lastly, the Virtual Console game I bought and never started - Super Metroid. I want to play it, but I just never got started enough to get into it, plus I wanted to run the Metroid series but can't bring myself to get past the start of Metroid II. Never got past the beginning of Zelda II either, but that's a totally different story...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 am
draon quest monster ds I almost finished it but then for a reason (I forgot) I didn't and now I an not playing it  

Prince Noir

3,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:44 am
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption and Kingdom Hearts are two great games that I'm stuck on and can't be bothered to check an FAQ. Also, the Tarzan level got glitched up so I can't Complete that...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 am
Most of my NES games (curse you world 8!)
Blas corps for my N64 (cruse you dump truck!)
For the GCN, Star Fox Adventures, Metroid Prime, and Resident Evil 4 (cruse you own apathy!)  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:55 am
Super Cheesio
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption and Kingdom Hearts are two great games that I'm stuck on and can't be bothered to check an FAQ. Also, the Tarzan level got glitched up so I can't Complete that...

Where are you stuck at on MP3 played and beaten that game ten times majority of them I got 100% completion.

Lets see games I own but never beat(story or full completion):
Bleach Shattered Blade, only have about half the characters and don't feel like losing my arm to get the rest.

Super Mario Strikers Charged, I not even half as good as I was on Super Mario Strikers and even I still got my a** handed to me.

Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus, beating both on Ultimate with a Racast by yourself...no thanks barely beat Dark Falz(i think that was its name) on very hard.

Don't know of any games that I don't own and never beat, besides Ninja Gaiden.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:13 am
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World simply because I didn't feel like playing it after seeing my brother beat it.

Thief: Deadly Shadows because I managed to beat the insane asylum but forgot to save and got killed by Hammer zombies.

The Darkness because of that damn helicopter always somehow finding and killing me.

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords because a power blink during a save caused me to lose my file. I restarted but barely got past the tutorial, and now I don't have a PS2 anymore.

Half-Life 2 due to personal laziness and other games.

Even though I've played the living crap out of the game, I still haven't beaten the main storyline of Oblivion because, if I remember right (and I may have this wrong), all of the Oblivion Gates close when you beat the game. Don't want that just yet.  

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:18 am
Oh man, this will be a long list.

Started, but not finished for whatever reason:
- Yoshi's Island (SNES)
- Super Mario All-Stars (SNES - SMB3)
- Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
- Bomberman 64 (N64)
- Starfox 64 (N64)
- Super Mario 64 (N64)
- Pokémon Stadium 2 (N64)
- Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (Gamecube - LoZ 1)
- Ocarina of Time: Master Quest (Gamecube)
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube)
- Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)
- De Blob (Wii)
- Pokémon Pinball (GBC)
- Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (GBC)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
- Golden Sun (GBA)
- A Link to the Past (GBA)
- Final Fantasy V Advance (GBA)
- Pokémon Diamond (DS)
- Contact (DS)
- Cooking Mama (DS)

Owned, but not started for whatever reason:
- Super Mario World (SNES)
- Super Mario All-Stars (SNES - SMB2)
- Jet Force Gemini (N64)
- Metroid Prime 2 (Gamecube)
- Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (Gamecube - LoZ 2)
- Perfect Dark (GBC)
- Conker's Pocket Tales (GBC)
- Chrono Trigger (DS)

I also haven't finished Legend of the Mystical Ninja (SNES), but I'm playing the game right now, so putting it on an 'ignored' list doesn't make much sense. Same for Pokémon FireRed (GBA).

I'm also missing a bunch of Gameboy Color games my parents bought and I've more of less forgotten from when I was a kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 pm
I have a real problem with not finishing games that I buy. It's like some kind of game induced OCD.. I HAVE TO finish it or else.

The only game I bought and never finished was Final Fantasy X. I'm sorry, but I thought it was a terrible game. Way too much annoying dialogue.  

melonkuma

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Okay,

Started but unfinished:
-Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite! (GBC) (I'M MISSING ONE FREAKING WORD ><)
-Pokemon Blue/Silver/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Trozei/Coliseum (GBC/GBA/GC) (Beat main storyline just never finished Pokedex)
-Hey You Pikachu! (N64)
-Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
-Darkened Skye (GC)
-FF3 (DS)
-Contact (DS)
-Super Paper Mario (Wii)

Own but haven't started yet:
-Rafa Nadal Tennis (DS) (what can I say, I'm a fangirl ;D)
-Magical Starsign (DS)
-Digimon World Championship (DS)
-Pokemon Dash (DS)
-Pokemon Ranger 2 (DS)
-Chrono Trigger (DS)
-FF8 (PS1)

In the Process:
-Pokemon Diamond (DS)
-Digimon World Dawn (DS)
-SSBB (Wii)
-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:12 pm
I'm embarrassed to say. I guess that's why I gravitate to games that have no ending.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:12 pm
Played but didn't beat. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Bought, but didn't open yet. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

I got Radiant Dawn for Christmas a while ago and bought Path of Radiance so I could know what was going on. I got bored and quit. It is really tedious, and I don't plan on finishing it.

There are more, but those are the ones I didn't finish because I don't want to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm
I start a lot of games without finishing, most of which my bros buy though, when I buy a game, i always finish it. I will list most of them, but I will probably forget some.

N64: All of the games we got, this was back when I sucked at games, and could never finish them, the closest I got was donkey kong 64, I got to the last level, and just can't beat it. LozZ OOT, I got stuck at the water temple (though i later beat the game on the GCN) and I don't feel like listing them all. I never beat an N64 game.

GCN:
Baten kaitos Eternal wings and the lost Ocean: I just didn't really like the game. But then I decided to continue it later, started to like it more, then my GCN memery card got currupted, and never bothered to restart.

Chibi Robo: I never even played it much, just never really liked it

final fantasy crystal chrinicles: Me and my bros were playing co-op through the whole thing, and eventually we stopped and never got back to it, though I would like to give it another try, I think one of my bros is a little interested too, but my other one probably isn't.

metroid prime 2: It's just not nearly as fun as the first.

Wii:
Okami: never played much, but doesn't seem interesting

Trama centre: just boring.

Metroid prime 3: I might go back to it, i'm very near the end, i'm just confused on how to get rest of the energy cells I need to continue. And the walkthrough online are useless. it is an awesome game though...

PS2

Final fantasy X-2: The first X was awesoem! the second...not so much. I MIGHT go back to it later though. But right now I'm playing through 12, and that is much more interesting.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 pm
-Aero the Acrobat (SNES): Got bored
-Final Fantasy XII (PS2): Got bored/stuck
-LoZ Oracle of Ages (GBC): Musta sequence-broke or something, 'cause now I can't get my animal buddy, no matter which one I try for. confused
-LoZ Twilight Princess (Wii): Wii broke; still waiting on fixing it.
-LoZ Wind Waker (GC): ******** Triforce pieces. I've got a few charts left to collect.
-Pokémon Silver (GBC): Procrastinating on a tedious Surfing bit
-Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS2): ******** HARD in the higher levels. We're like 2 bosses away.
-Apollo Justice Ace Attorney (DS): Stuck late into the last case. FFFFFUUUUUUUU---
-Animal Crossing (GC): Played it for two hours, thought "You've GOT to be kidding me" and never touched it again. What do you guys see in that game!? gonk
-Goemon's Great Adventure (N64): Last castle. No partner. Sad face.
-Paper Mario (VC): Somehow it's just not the same without a '64 controller.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:00 pm
Twilight Princess
Mario Galaxy
KH:II
Super Paper Mario

Twilight Princess I just stopped. Didnt feel like playing it, and still dont.

Galaxy I cant stand the controls. Too much moving and angle changes, its irritating.

Kingdom Hearts II I beat the boss before the final boss, and then my PS2 broke

Mario Got Bored.

-Zephyrotica-

-Animal Crossing (GC): Played it for two hours, thought "You've GOT to be kidding me" and never touched it again. What do you guys see in that game!? gonk
Thank you. Its boring as hell.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:46 pm
Wow, I gotta say, I'm seeing a lot of my favorite games pop up. I've beaten Metroid Prime at least a good five times, Echoes three times, and Corruption multiple times, I've done Paper Mario and Super Paper Mario once each and want to do them again now that my Wii's a blank slate. I got all 241 stars in Mario Galaxy before I sent the Wii in, now I'm 120 in with Mario and about 15 in with Luigi. Oracle of Ages was my first Zelda and is one of my favorites. And I had to fight to play the Kingdom Hearts games (not owning a PS2 and all) and made damn sure to beat them when I finally got the chance.

But that's all beside the point. Right now the point is that I didn't list portables.

I won't go into all of the Game Boy games I never finished, mostly because I somehow acquired a bunch of crap ones. I will say that I never finished Super Mario Land. I never finished two of the four games I was given with my GBA (Bionicle and Dexter's Lab: Deesaster Strikes) because they both seem to be permanently glitched (Dexter's Lab has a problem with my Dee Dee count and Bionicle won't let me use the drill). I did, surprisingly enough, finish Yoshi's Island with a perfect score. And a few months ago, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance would be on the list, but I finally finished it.

For the DS:

I never finished Super Mario 64 DS. I played it quite a bit, but I got stuck on the 100 coins in Hazy Maze Cave. I think I had a problem with that game because I had just picked up a used copy of the N64 version that summer, then I got the DS version for Christmas, then it was the first game I got on the virtual console when I got the Wii at launch a year later.

I also got bored of Final Fantasy III when I got to the tower with the frogs and both got bored and forgot what I was doing. I'd like to go back to that.

I got tired of Yoshi's Island DS very early in. Aside from that, I got tired of Sonic Rush Adventure while collecting emeralds, and I never played Brain Age 2 because I always said I'd move on to it when I finished the sudokus on Brain Age, which I didn't manage to do before the top screen of my DS got cracked.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff