Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:54 pm
As Wolfe Nailo led the young boy and the peacekeeper out of the bar he slowly stepped back into the crossroads, a crux of shadows adoring the area, as if to draw it away from the mortal realm, that only those with a keen sense of the supernatural could sense or even enter the arena he had set forth. When he had both men comfortably in placement for combat he gave a deep breath, his eyes taking a deeper crimson tone as he looked over to the both of them, then cracking his knuckles.

"So my wife's chosen you two to be her security?" The ancient vampire would ask as he looked to the two, then placing his hand at his hips, sliding the hilts of both rapiers out enough that he could draw the twin ornate blades, then settling his eyes forward as he came to smile.

"Let's see if you know how to treat an old man." He mocked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:16 am
Putting his hands on his hips next to his trench daggers he grinned letting out a quick sigh before saying " You expect us to go up agienst you. one of the elders. how do you expect us to win this...... unless you dont want us to win."  

zenraven

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:22 am
"Who ever said I had announced my intentions? For all you really know I could be hungry and looking to take my frustrations out on the two of you. Or I could be testing to see if you can keep my wife safe in the times I'm not within the immediate area. Hell, I could just want to see if you even really know your way around a weapon. Either way, just bring it on kids, this old man's getting cranky." The vampire would retort as he looked past the two to the edge of the shadowed realm, a swirl of blue intwining with his shadows, which at first annoyed him, then gave him something to think about whilst he waited on the others to attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 pm
Michael jumped when Wolfe addressed multiple people in his speech. Michael had thought he was hidden in the shadows.

Michael stepped out and stood up to his full height. "You're obviously not human, but you're not like that other one," Michael released the blade of water, keeping it as a globe of water in the downturned palm of his hand, "You speak of eating us, and show magical abilities. I never meant to fight you, But I guess if I have to, I can."

Reforming the blade michael sent the blade forward in a simple thrust.  

Iblisor

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 am
The vampire gave the man a simple stare as he allowed the blade to pass by him, stepping to the side with a slight flourish as his hands coaxed the twin rapier from their hilt, brandishing them with an eloquent twist as he took two more steps backwards, holding the tips of the blade two inches from the ground. Cold eyes glanced over the man before turning to the other to gauge his actions before focusing back onto Michael, his mouth falling open slowly as his tongue licked the corner of his lip. In his lifetime he had seen a fair share of combatants, but those who bent the water and winds to their advantage were still a rarity to him, maybe it was just his reluctance to search for them, or perchance it was the actual rarity of those who were skilled enough to openly use the skill.

"Hmm, intriguing a water elementalist. But beyond bending the waves what skill have you, my brother." He asked as he took one last step back and brandished the left rapier, making a direct thrust for the man's shoulder as he stepped forward on his left leg.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 pm
Michael had expected to miss, but for the other man to draw both blades and return an attack so quickly was unexpected.

Michael completely relaxed his left leg, dropping almost to the ground and spun to the right narrowly avoiding being skewered.
"I never said I was good at this," he mumbled as he rolled onto his back into a backwards somersault and into a low crouch a few feet away, "About all I'm good at is dogding."  

Iblisor

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:23 pm
Casting quick eyes to Michael he tracked the man's movements and slowly began to advance once more, the swords already placed back in their respective sheaths, hands holding at their hilts, as steady as ever. The vampire seemed calm and relaxed, pondering his next actions as he figured into his calculations the varying abilities the water-mage would have.

"Defense only counts for so much, lest the shield you present be given it's own blades." He murmured for the man, his eye tracing to see if the other had decided to attempt combat or not. Shaking his head a moment more he drew one hand swiftly, bringing the tip of the blade to the ground, pulling from the ground a torrent of shadows, bearing in Michael's direction.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:01 pm
"Holy crap!" Michael jumped away reflexively, from the shadowstuff, "What the Hell is that?!"

Winning wasn't on the table, running was out too. Michael began to worry what would happen if he lost control. Even if there wasn't a body of water nearby, the amount of water he could pull out of the surrounding atmosphere and the nearby werewolf was still something to be reckoned with. He didn't want to hurt anyone too bad.

In a last ditch attempt to end this quickly, Michael formed his water into a singular trident and shot it as if from a ballista at the vampire.  

Iblisor

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:38 am
As the trident made it's way across the shadowed plane the vampire would lift a single hand and raise a wall of shadows between him and his opponent. As the trident would grind into the wall a crimson lightning would envelope it and slowly the water would split into it's baser components, hydrogen and oxygen, while the ancient stood on the other side of the wall, allowing it to fade down as he felt the last of the humid air pass through the wall.

"You're talented, Michael, very talented. You need more training with your weapons, but I see you as a valiant warrior, someday." Wolfe would say as he stepped forward through the shadows as they began to fade, his cold eyes watching the man from behind his sunglasses, a crack in the lenses as he smirked.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:38 am
"Uh, Thanks?" michael said a bit unsure, "Looks like I'm gonna' need more water. hehe."  

Iblisor

The Crossroads {PVP}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff