Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
-+:Legend of Zelda: Modern Enemies:+- (Profile Thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaeDalion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image

I'll be placing character profiles for my roleplay here. I'll provide a link to the main roleplay in the Literate Subforum and add a link to the profiles there as well.

~Main Thread~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:31 pm
PRE-MADES

Link

My Parents Decided On: Link

My Last Cake Had This Many Candles: 17

I Was Brought Into The World As: A Hylian though I think I'm a Kokirian.

My Reflection In The Water Shows: A could-have-been-better photoshop

I Was Blessed By The Goddesses: With the ability to summon weapons used by previous Links. However, Link can only summon three weapons at one time and can only use this ability once per day.

My Trusty Weapon Of Protection: A small steel sword and a wooden shield.

The Story Of My Life: As far as he can remember, Link was born in the Kokori forest. He had no idea he was brought here by his parents for protection. He was raised by the Great Deku Tree and made friends with Saria and another Kokiri boy.

When he was ten the Great Expansion came to the forest. Carpenters threatened to wipe out the entire forest so the Kokiri, Deku, and Wolfos banded together one night and drove the carpenters away. Though most of the forest was gone and the Great Deku Tree died the forest took back what was stolen from it, covering the buildings in plants and making new trees sprout.

But the magic of the forest had also faded slightly and all the Kokiri found themselves getting older. The aging stopped at the age of seventeen, however.

Now the Kokiri, Deku, and Wolfos started working together. They set up a councel. Deku served as scouts and buisnessmen while Wolfos served as protectors and police. The Kokiri became the Forest carpenters. They planned out the new village and helped make homes out of their new enviorment. They even built bridges to connect all the buildings and tree houses that were still standing and built the Councel Chamber.

Link, however, plays and trains with his friends. He was planning on joining his Wolfos and Deku friend on the the Lost Ghetto Guard exam to help out. Everyone had to do their share to help rebuild the forest, or what was left of it.

Things I Want:
Saria
Wolfos Friend
Deku Friend
Kokirian Friend
Sparring
Eating
Sleeping

Things I Hate:
Mido
What happened to the forest
Death of the Great Deku Tree
Inability to help
Seeing my friends harmed

Because I'm That Cool: Gackt - Redemption

The Voices In My Head Say: DaeDalion

Saria

My Parents Decided On: Saria

My Last Cake Had This Many Candles: 17

I Was Brought Into The World As: Kokiri

My Reflection In The Water Shows: [Feel Free To Add]

I Was Blessed By The Goddesses: Earth Magic. She can not use this often since the Forest‘s magic is weakened and she can only use her powers in the forest.

My Trusty Weapon Of Protection: Wooden combat staff

The Story Of My Life: Saria has been Link‘s friend since Link first came to the forest. She also thinks Link is a Kokiri like she is. Saria has always been intune with nature, thus she‘s very skilled with Earth Magic. When the Great Expansion came she used her powers to try and stop the carpenters. Having the trees turn against them and fight back and to protect Link. Since then she has been helping with the construction but since most of the forest died part of her power did too. She also helps Link in his training for when they all join the Lost Ghetto Guard.

[Feel free to edit and add more.]

Things I Want:
Link and his friends.
[Add more]

Things I Hate:
Mido
[Add more]

Because I'm That Cool: [Theme Song. Optional]

The Voices In My Head Say: [Username]

Make These Profiles!

Link's Kokirian Friend

Link's Wolfos Friend

Link's Deku Friend

DaeDalion

Raguna Takichiro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 pm
My Parents Decided On: Raguna Takichiro

My Last Cake Had This Many Candles: 15

I Was Brought Into The World As: Shiekah

My Reflection In The Water Shows:[link] -red eyes of course, and with pants.

I Was Blessed By The Goddesses: Ice

My Trusty Weapon Of Protection: katana, throwing needles

The Story Of My Life: Raguna was born and raised in the Kakariko village, well, Kakariko city. Being a shiekah has enhanced Raguna's life, as it does with all others of this race. Not only was he able to pick up on swordsmanship quickly, but now he also, at his fourteenth birthday, realized that he could also use magic, more specifically, ice magic. Raguna still isn't great at it yet, but he's getting better. Also, Raguna's role model is the mysterious Shiek, who once helped the hero of time to defeat the evil Ganondorf. This is why Raguna also practices with throwing needles, due to needles being one of Shiek's weapons.

Things I Want: cold places, kind people, apples, sparring, practicing magic, music

Things I Hate: monsters, bad/rude people, needless violence, hot places

Because I'm That Cool: headfirst for halos- My Chemical Romance

The Voices In My Head Say: Raguna Takichiro

Woot! looks like I'm the first new-person! xd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:00 am
My Parents Decided On: Myst

My Last Cake Had This Many Candles: 14

I Was Brought Into The World As: Deku

My Reflection In The Water Shows: User Image

I Was Blessed By The Goddesses: He has an endless supply of deku flowers which he can jump into for flight

My Trusty Weapon Of Protection: He is one of the few Deku's who can weild a sword. He also has a small Deku sheild.

The Story Of My Life: He was born to the Deku tribe in Termina but decided to journey to Hyrule. When he got there he was terrified by what he found. He ended up getting mobbed and thrown in the Zora river. The Zoras found him and nursed him back to health. They taught him how to fight and use swords. When he was fully recovered he vowed to protect the only way back to his home while not siding with the Wolfos and Kokori.

Things I Want: To protect the Lost Woods.

Things I Hate: Technology and the Kokori

Because I'm That Cool: [Theme Song. Optional]

The Voices In My Head Say: Master Dev

I'm supposed to post it right?

Saint Tobias

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items