Reply Pokémon Defenders
Bleeding Heart Gym - Ghost Gym - Leader: Usagi Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:47 pm
Hello! biggrin Sorry to keep you waiting. Gaia likes to go nuts sometimes, and my life is so hectic. The rules below will be revised often, so try and bear with me.

Odango Usagi's Ghost Gym (Bleeding Heart Badge)

User Image (I liked Ayviur_Blue's rendition better. sweatdrop )

Pre-battle

1. This gym is run on a first-come, first-serve basis. No pushing or cutting!

2. Please send me a PM or post in the thread if you would like to challenge me.

3. If I get your PM, I will PM you a random question about Ghost Pokémon if you choose to RP battle with me. Some are easy, some are hard. Study as hard as you can first, but if not, you can always make an educated guess. sweatdrop If you get it right, you have permission to battle me, and I will send you a specific date on when the battle will be held. If you get it wrong, then try again. I'll send you a battle date after the the person who got the question right before you.
If you do not wish to battle me, I will send you three questions. You must get all of them correct in order to win the badge.

4. Remember, I can not always attend to you. Surprisingly, Pokémon is not my first priority in life. ^^; I am available on some evenings and weekends for a few hours at a time. Please be patient.

Battle

1. I do not have Net Battle (stupid Macintosh *kicks*), so we shall RP in this very thread, or we can have an AIM RP.

2. I prefer one-on-one battles, as I am still trying to figure this RP thing out. sweatdrop

3. Battle the way you'd normally play the Pokémon game--you know, with four attacks, items, berries, the whole nine. Any type advantage/disadvantage still applies. Your Snorlax cannot hurt my Gastly wiht any Normal or Fighting moves, and my Gastly cannot hurt Snorlax with Ghost moves. Let's try and be fair.

4. Absolutely NO LEGENDARIES!!! That means Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Hoh-Oh, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, the Birds, the Dogs, or those humaoid regi-things... (do the dragons from the original 150 count? I dunno... sweatdrop )

5. Absolutely NO Pokémon with "unbeatable" stats (there are no such things). Being "ultimate" takes away the challenge aspect of any game. Without the challenge, the game is no longer fun, and you're not being fair to your opponnents.

6. If either of us is pressed for time, we can temporarily quit our battle and resume another time. This means, however, that battles can go on for many days, even up to a month or two, so be patient and try to remember our Pokémon's statuses if that happens.

7. Although I am a Team Rocket fan, I ask that nobody steals Pokémon, nor shall you battle with stolen Pokémon.

8. POKÉMON ONLY!!! (Yeah, I know that it sounds stupid, but you just know that some people are gonna come in here and try and defeat me with Blue-Eyes White Dragons.)

Team (subject to revision):

GASTLY, LV. 38
Ability: LEVITATE
JOLLY nature

MISDREAVOUS, LV. 39
Ability: INSOMNIA
RASH nature

SABLEYE, LV. 40
Ability: KEEN EYE
CAREFUL nature

GENGAR, LV. 42
Ability: INSOMNIA
NAUGHTY nature

(Note: I did not list any of the attacks or items that they my have. I gave you limited information because I want you to figure out your strategy on your own.)

Edit: If you excessively bother me, I will choose not to battle you. Wait till I'm feeling better (knowing me, that can take up to as little as a minute, or as much as a month!).

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them on this thread. Thank you for your cooperation, and have fun! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:53 pm
w00t! First post!  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Chiriko1926

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:44 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
w00t! First post!
*shakes haed*...you are something else... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:50 pm
Poink-o 3nodding  

Ayvuir-Blue

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:22 pm
I'd strongly advise against spamming the Gym threads. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:03 pm
Odango Usagi
I'd strongly advise against spamming the Gym threads. stare

*pokes you* Who said that was Spam? xp  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

super-sayin-goku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:48 pm
I'm going to take you out except my challenge  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:58 pm
i get next battle  

lil mo 04

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:43 pm
If youd like to battle me, please PM me after next Monday.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:13 pm
Odango Usagi
If youd like to battle me, please PM me after next Monday.
who me or super boxers  

lil mo 04

fallen_angel2000

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:56 pm
where r u guys getting those pokemon defender things there really cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:29 pm
washu_7052

...Who are you, and how did you get in this guild?  

oGolem

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:42 pm
Golem OTCT
washu_7052

...Who are you, and how did you get in this guild?

I know, I didn't accept her....want a ban? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:48 pm
It's a bit obvious she hasn't applied, read the stickies or rules, and is asking a question addressed in one of the first topics of this guild... But I'm asking someone why a multi-million dollar nine plus installment series can be considered "gay", and asking them weather they've contemplated the freudian implications of their speech patterns.

...not that there's anything wrong with that. >=)  

oGolem

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:52 pm
Golem OTCT
It's a bit obvious she hasn't applied, read the stickies or rules, and is asking a question addressed in one of the first topics of this guild... But I'm asking someone why a multi-million dollar nine plus installment series can be considered "gay", and asking them weather they've contemplated the freudian implications of their speech patterns.

...not that there's anything wrong with that. >=)

*blinks* But don't they have to apply? Oh, and what scares me is...i understood what you just said.... eek

PS - Choose an items from my shoppe yet?  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff