Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley of WInd-Eastern Training Ground Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:36 pm
A Tunnel off to the far east of the village. Wind blows strongly out of the large opening and into the village, The tunnel however has never been fully explored due to the extremity of the winds at certain points, however it is the favoring training grounds for win based chakra shinobi.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:36 pm
As hiro walked the lonely path he decided to pick up some of the debris"man this sucks! and stinks!"Hiro quickly put the trash in the bag and after he was finished up half of the field was clean but still had cracks  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:20 pm
Shin appeared in the tunnel and looked around for Sen. not seeing him, he decided to lean against the wall of the tunnel to wait for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:44 pm
The wind twirled before Shin violently, suddenly dispersing to reveal Sengetsu. Standing in the tunels the kage wore a black jounin flak jacket outlineed in white and black pants also outlined in white. On his forearms were half sleeves which were white outlined in a strange pattern of black. He wore typical black shoes and his headband was tied tightly about his head. "Lets get down to buisiness, first off...what exactly did you say your chakra types were?" he asked jumping straight into the training exercises.  

xLytez

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:20 pm
Shin stood straight as Sen appeared before him. "I am Wind. Kyo is Earth and Lightning."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:45 am
Sengetsu nodded, i will teach you to master the arts of wind ninjutsu...and senji will accompany you on the road to learning raiton. I am afraid I have no knowledge of earth, not even in my sharingan." Sengetsu drew his katana staring at Shin. "Copy my actions and draw your weapon..i'll start off by teaching you the ultimate in close range wind jutsu...Chakra Discharge. It is a powerful techinque unique to yours truly, as i now pass it down to you eventually the day will come where you must do the same." Sengetsu grinned. "i'll demonstrate the jutsu once you are ready."  

xLytez

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:57 pm
Shin smirked and drew his kunai and took a stance. "very well, i am ready."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:44 pm
Sengetsu nodded. "The first step to learning this technique is to completely master all tyoes of chakra control and gain the ability to modify the quantity of chakra released and witheld...Observe." Clenching the katana in his right hand Sengetsu slowly raised his left hand forming a single hand seal. His sword glowed visibly blue with the prescence of his chakra. "Level one discharge...LEVEL TWO!" He forced more of his chakr into the blade, the pressure caused the atoms in the sword to grind and screech past each other violently creating a ear splitting shriek that echoed in the tunnels halls. Swinging the sword out to his side, a lage blast of air dispelled as the chakra infused metal slashed through the incoming air current forcing it back upon itself. "This is my strongest kinjutsu...Level THREE!" He poured a much larger amount of his chakra into the blade. The sword cracked under the severa amounts of pressure. Swinging the blade a large wave of pure slicing chakra tore from its medium and slashed past Shin narrowly avoiding him, continuing outward into the cave spillting the current in half at an angle that forced the air upward to the ceil;ing and downward to the floor. "That is known as discharge..the release of your chakra as physical slicing spirit particles." in his clutches the sword shatered as if made of glass and fell to the ground. "a single slip of your chakra control once you've reached level two will result in taht." he pointed to the fragments of the sword. "Happening to your body from the inside out as the uncontrolled particles surge back into your chakra network seeking a way out."

xLytez

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:02 pm
Shin's eyes were narrowed with admiration. that kind of power...the things we could do with this power Kyo, its amazing. Kyo's presence shifted inside Shin's mind slightly but said nothing as if speechless. Shin felt the discharge rush past him in a narrow miss. he stepped back slightly as a reflex though he knew it wouldnt have mattered. his eyes narrowed even more with determination as he resigned himself to mastering this power. "i supposed i should attempt to follow suit?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:08 pm
Sengetsu laughed. "You won't get it so easily..it takes time, but by the end of this first session you'll learn to use the first stage." Sengetsu paused to clear his throat."By now you have already gained some mastery of chakra control...the first stage channels this chakra control and takes to the next level by reversing the flow of your chakra and extending it into your blade making it a literal extension of your arm. The process of the chakra forcing channels inside your blade will eventually destroy it which means that in the first stage your blade will only last for twenty minutes before cracking then shattering and releasing all of the stored chakra in a disharge as you've observed...I will first allow you to attempt the technique on your own."

((Post seven times to finally pull off, and additional three times to amintain.))

xLytez

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:14 am
Shin nodded, and took a deep breath before beginning to focus his chakra into his blade, before he finished however the kunai shattered in his hands.

1/10

Taking another deep breath he closed his eyes to prepare to try again. he drew another kunai and began to focus his chakra into it. it also shattered before he had finished.

2/10

drawing yet another kunai, Shin focused his chakra into it again only to have it shatter like the 2 previous ones.

3/10

he was starting to get frustrated, he took a deep breath before trying again. unfortunately it ended in failure as another kunai shattered.

4/10

balling his fist around the next kunai, shin tried again only to fail once more.

5/10

unclenching his fist, Shin closed his eyes and took a deep breath to relax. drawing another kunai he tried once again, this time he was close to pulling it off he was sure but it still failed.

6/10

keeping his eyes closed, Shin took a few deep breaths before opening his eyes and drawinga kunai. he began focusing his chakra and attempting to channel it into the blade. this time it was a success. the kunai glowed a soft violet color as Shin watched it....before shattering.

7/10

he could do this, he'd made it work now all he had to do was keep it up. he took a few breaths before channeling his chakra into another kunai. after a few minutes it started to glow a soft violet color, before shattering again.

8/10

drawing another kunai, he focused his chakra into it again and had it glowing with that soft violet color. Shin, concentrated on keeping it glowing for as long as possible, but it still shattered.

9/10

Shin took a deep breath and drew another kunai. he would get it this time for sure. focusing his chakra into the blade, he soon had it glowing with his violet colored chakra. he moved his arm and manuevered the kunai to make sure it wouldnt shatter prematurely. then he looked up at Sen, to await further instruction  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:02 pm
Sengetsu nodded, the boy was progressing well..but was he ready to go to he next level? Sen pondered this as he spoke. "You are progressing better than expected...I do believe a congrats is in order." He paused as a new theough emerged, if he had learned the technique to that level already n a calm environment, how would he react in a battle? "At that level you are capable of slashing through physical B-ranked chakra based jutsu..." His hands danced in unison as he formed several handseals. His eyes reddened as his sharingan became active and the tomoe swirled in his eyes. "Dance of Sen: CHakra Wiring!" From his back emerged eight tendrils formed of pure chakra, which lashed out violently towards Shin.

xLytez

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:56 am
Shin nodded in thanks of the praise Sen offered. as the chakra wires lashed out at him he jumped back and threw the kunai in his hand, "Discharge." he said as he released the chakra in the blade at the same time. the dicharged chakra slashed through the wires while the kunai kept going for Sen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Sen nodded in satisfaction, planting his right foot and shifting his weight back on his heel he relaxed his muscles. Sweeping his left foot counterclockwise the Kage extended swept below the kunai, spreading his fingers on his right hand he lashed upward grasping Shin's wrist. Forming a single handseal, using his left hand the tomoe in his eyes spun rapidly. Behind Shin a sand clone emerged from the ground, holding a kunai to his back. Pressing the point gently on the boy's clothing the clone chuckled, as Sen replied. "Nicely done..but it seems that a taijutsu training session is in oreder starting...NOW!" he exclaimed as he released the boy. Bringing his legs and and climbing upon his toes, then dropping his arms to the ground, his hands gripping the surface the shinobi dropped to all fours. Behind SHin the clone rotated on its left foot lifting its right in the form of a high aimed crescent kick. Below him Sen shifted and kicked upward aiming for the ninja's chin.

xLytez

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:26 am
Shin saw the kick coming at his face, he could hear the clone behind him aiming a kick at him as well. no time to dodge both...so which will incur less damage? He shifted his weight slightly and brought his hands up, catching the Sen in front of him's leg and twisted it while pushing back to unbalance the Kage, as he let go of the leg, he pivoted and brought his arms up to block the second kick. at the same time he shot his leg out aiming for the clones knee.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff