Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 am
THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK.

Really this is just going to be a modern day role play of kidds around 14-22 depending on whether or not you chose to make parental characters.

→via and i just fcking love that movie, so don't judge.

lawl, and this pree much it is was you think.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:10 am
Storyline...or not...:

Well, really there's not storyline to this. But it should relate to modern day teen life. They do go to school, but generally we skip over the learning and focus on the drama.
The role play takes in an average big city in the U.S., for example San Francisco, New York City, Seattle.. you know? we're just not giving it a name.

Rules:

1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2.Follow all of Guild's Rules
3.Keep it PG13ish. [[use stars *** if you know what i'm saying]]
4. Please try not to mod other people's characters. especially not the characters in profiles.
5. There will be kidds who smoke in this, but that doesn't mean everyone in this rp does abstinence is cool.
6. Please be kind to the other rp'ers. be patient. try to be active.
7. no killing other characters. srsly, wtf?
8. Keep your characters in the hometown. if you to quit this thread, have your character move to another city.
9. Please do not make a character and then never role play in here. that rlly pisses me off.
10. Profile appearances must be a picture. They do not have to be anime or art. They can be real people, too.
11. Limit 5 characters. you don't have to have 5, even one is fine.
12. Send the character skeleton to me or Lyke LAWL in a PM.

Character Skeleton:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Attracted to:[/b]
[b]Related to [if any]:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Random Fact:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [please use a photo. i don't care if it's huge. but please don't make it tiny.]
[b]Other?:[/b] [smokes? drinks? lives on own?]

kthxbai.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:14 am
Profiles:

Username: [The][Shika][Spazz]
Name: Foster Nicole Autumn [[also goes by her middle name.]]
Orientation: straight.
Ethnicity: white.
Attracted to: got back together with seth. is on and off with him.
Related to [if any]: none.
Height: 5' 6"
Random Fact: recently had her lip pierced; snakebites. she loves piercings and has gauges.
Appearance:User Image
User Image
Other?: she smokes, almost every day. and used to drink. lives with just her mom, her dad left when she was young.

Name: Isaac White.
Attracted to: kat.
Height: 6' 0"
Random Fact: tried to pierce his nipples. only was able to do one.
Appearance: User Image
Other?: smokes, cigarettes, sometimes MaryJ. lives in an apartment since his parents disowned him. grandparents give him rent and gas money since he drives.

Name: Rhiannon Carey. [[goes by Rhi, like Ree.]]
Attracted to: Luke.
Related to [if any]: no one.
Height: 5' 5"
Random Fact: has her tongue pierced.
User Image
User Image
Other?: smoked pot when she was younger. smokes cigarettes now, and hookah. lives in a studio [one roomed apartment].

User ImageUsername: [The][Shika][Spazz]
Name: Seth James Reynolds.
Orientation: bi. [[no one knows.]]
Ethnicity: white-asian-german.
Attracted to: is back together with foster. still has feelings for kat.
Related to [if any]: no one.
Random Fact: is generally a flirty kidd. is asked out a lot, but usually turns people down.
Other?: smokes hookah. cigarettes. Mary J. lives with his mom and dad but feels somewhat distant from them.
Appearance:old picture.

Username: Lyke LAWL
Name: Luke Smith
Ethnicity: white (european)
Attracted to: Rhiannon.
Related to [if any]: Kat, cousins.
Height: 5' 9"
Random Fact: Grows and sells pot.
Other?: doesn't smoke or drink. used to smoke. he juss smokes cigs now. lives by himself in an apartment downtown.

Name: Katherine (many call her Kat) Ormsby
Orientation: Straight, but unsure. (she doesn't know)
Ethnicity: White.
Attracted to: kind of likes Seth and Wyatt, but unsure.
Related to [if any]: Related to Luke. Cousins.
Height: 5' 1"
Random Fact: Luke and her are close, she almost lives at his house she's there so much. He buys her alcohol. Deals pot from him.
User Image
User Image
Other?: smokes and drinks. lives with her alcoholic dad. he's a christian pastor. her family is broken since her mom is in a mental hospital for being bipolar. it destroyed her dad, thats what got him into drinking.

Name: Wyatt Taylor
Orientation: bi. he isn't open about it though.
Attracted to: Likes Seth.
Height: 5' 7"
Random Fact: has a really low self-esteem/really insecure. at school everyone teases him for being the wimpy kid.
Other?: doesn't smoke or drink, never has. lives with mom and dad. both super religious..

Name: Lilah Sinclair [[moved.]]
Orientation: Bi.
Ethnicity: White, 1/2 asian
Attracted to: hooks up with Luke every once in a while, but nothing serious. Never relationship.
Related to [if any]: none
Height: 5'6"
Random Fact: usually has one-night stands. she hates getting attached to people. she's very blunt and thinks highly of herself.
Other?: drinks and smokes cigs. Lives with her mom.

Username: kiahnilolz
Name: Jenea Johnson
Orientation: bi
Ethnicity: white 1/3 black
Attracted to: none, yet.
Related to [if any]: no one
Random Fact: Big tease, flirts A LOT. when she's high/drunk she takes her clothes off.
Other?: smokes pot and cigs, drinks at parties only, and stays at friend's houses.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:43 pm
Wyatt fidgeted nervously. He hated it when Kat smoked. She had brought him along to make a deal with her cousin.
Luke, her cousin, lived in a well-kept apartment. Wyatt liked him, a lot. He was very good-looking too. The only downside to Luke, was that he wa a supplier.
Which means he grew, and sold pot, making a large profit from it. He didn't smoke it himself, but Kat did.
Wyatt had never smoked, or drank. both his parents were too religious. They would find out if he did either. Still a virgin too.
He didn't hate his parents, but sometimes they were just too much.
Kat set the bong down.
"It's $50 for half." Luke said, taking a drag.
"I'll take two." Kat said, throwing a $100 on the table in front of her. Luke got up, and disappeared in the kitchen. A few seconds later he came back, two ziplocked bags of weed in each hand. He set them on the table. Then reached out and hugged her, kissing her head.
"Are you gonna stay?" He asked, referring to the bags she brought with her.
"Yeah, Dad's drunk again. I have clothes, and since it's Sunday, there's school tomorrow. I'll live." She said.
"What about you Wyatt?" Luke asked. "Wanna stay here?" he asked.
"Nahh, i gotta get home. My mom sent me out for groceries half an hour ago." He said, excusing himself. 'Bye Kat, Luke." he said, waving. Then he was gone.
Once Wyatt left, Lilah stumbled through the bedroom door in nothing but a long t-shirt and bra and a thong. Kat was busy stuffing the weed in her bag to notice when Lilah came up and kissed Luke, full on the mouth. She took his cig, taking a drag.
"What's up?" She asked, sitting on the couch.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:55 pm
Luke took his cig back.
"Anyone wanna party?" He asked, taking out his cell. Lilah raised her hand.
"I do!" She said. Kat just smiled.
"Okay." was all she said. "Can we call Seth?" She asked. She wasn't sure on how she felt about him. For the most part, she liked him, but she was still unsure.
"Yeah, and Fos-Nicole, and maybe Rhi, if she doesn't have to work. And Isaac too." He said, sending a text out to all four of them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 pm
[[Foster.]]

"My life could not possibly suck more than it does right now.
I try not to cry.
And to let it go.
I don't want to be this totally depressed person with a heart so broken it hurts every time i breathe.
I still love him. And here's the worst part,
I want him back.
"

Foster clicked the 'post blog entry' button. She was writing in her myspace blog as she often did. Last night, she'd broken up with her now 'ex-boyfriend' Seth. They'd been going out for almost a month until he decided to end it. They'd had troubles getting along with one another. So, really, they'd broken up together. Her side said something like 'I think of you too much as a brother. It's hard to be with you.' but really, that wasn't the truth.
Really, Foster didn't care if he read the blog. Seth would know it was him. And what would he do? He didn't seem to want to go back out.
At least they were still going to be friends. For Foster, that was almost worse than not seeing or talking to him at all.

---

Seth capped his thumb over the end of the hose. Raspberry hookah was always great. He loved it especially when he was already high.
After he and Foster had broken up last night, he'd gone over to a friends and got stoned. He came home early this morning. His parents didn't mind him rolling in late on weekends. And didn't care if he got high, they just didn't want him drinking, which he still sometimes did.
Right now, he was sitting on his roof, above his apartment. The roof was flat, and there was a brick barrier fencing it to keep from falling.

Would Kat want in on this? He thought, taking another long drag. It was so easy to smoke like this. 'Just like drinking soda,' one of his friends had explained it to him his first time.

[[I'll post for my other characters later.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:46 pm
Rhiannon stood behind the counter, wiping up a coffee spill a customer had made when they dropped their cup on the counter. The small cafe was a part-time job. Mostly on Sundays.
She was off in ten minutes. Then she could go do whatever for the rest of the night.
A buzzing sound and sensation came from her back pocket.
Text message.. she thought, putting the rag in the sink. After drying her hands, she pulled out her phone, reading the message from Kat.

"Hey, wanna come hang out at Luke's? We're having a party...kind of. Lemme know."

Rhiannon hit reply.

"I'm off in ten minutes, then i'll be over soon. [: "

She hit send. Kat was so adorable. And Luke, was hott. Too bad he and Lilah were always hooking up. Then maybe Rhiannon would feel more obligated to ask him out.

---

Isaac was in his car, he'd just gotten off of work at the clothes department store he worked at. He hadn't been working there too long. Maybe a month. Just recently, he'd been put on register so he picked up more shifts now, rather than unloading the truck and stocking.

'It takes my pain away, it's a lie. a kiss with open eyes and she's not breathing back. anything but bo-'
The text message ring tone on Issac's phone was cut off by him flipping it open and opening the text.

"Hey, wanna come hang out at Luke's? We're having a party...kind of. Lemme know."
It was Kat.
Isaac replied, "Sure, I guess. I just got off work. I'll be over in a few."
Isaac was already headed in that direction, so why not? He had nothing to do for the rest of the night.

---

Seth opened his phone. He'd just gotten a text message.
It was from Kat.
Weird, I was just about to text her.

Seth hit reply.
"Damn, i was just about to ask if you wanted to come over and eat jolly ranchers with me. I just set it up like five minutes ago. Come over and help me finish it? Then I'll come over? I'm not too far. You know that." He replied, and hit send.
Smoking outside was a lot easier than inside. A couple days ago he'd smoked in his room, and it was so thick he couldn't hardly see.

---

Foster had just read over the text message from Kat.

Foster replied, "I guess. I don't know if I can handle seeing Seth there. I told you he and I broke up last night, right?"
She hit the send button.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Kat got four texts simultaneously.
She replied to Seth,Rhi and Isaac:
"Kayy, sounds good."
Then she opened the one from Foster. The fact that Foster and Seth got together bugged her. Kat liked Seth, and Foster may have known that, Kat tried to make it obvious, but then again she never said anything. She shouldn't be upset.
"Yeah, true. I'm sorry, you told me last night, called me. You may have been too smashed to remember though." She hit reply, then stood.
"They're all coming over, but I gotta head to Seth's really quick. Be back soon." She said, grabbing her jacket and heading out the door, grabbing her bag.
----
When she got to Seth's she looked up. He was on the roof.
"Seth!" She called, smiling.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 pm
Foster smiled a bit. She was smashed last night. After she and Seth broke up, she got so high. She'd even drank. It'd been so long since she had. Her mom was a little drunk, coming home from a party and let Foster have some.
"I was hella smashed. Hah, see you anyway. In a little while that is." Foster pushed the reply button then put her phone back into her back right pocket. Slipping on her black authentic vans, she walked out into the hallway.
"Mom, I'm going over to a friend's. I'll be back later..." She called to her mom who was sitting at the kitchen table, watching T.V. and writing out bills.
Once she was outside, she put out a cigarette and her lighter from her other back pocket.
I'm sure he'll be there.
---

Seth grinned, feeling light headed.
"Hey, climb up the escape. It's easy," He told her, and went back to the hookah pipe.
Once she got up there, he smiled again. He hadn't seen her for a few days.
"Here," He offered her, holding up the hose.
"Just don't knock the s**t over," He teased.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:37 pm
Kat smiled, seductively.
This was the guy that Kat lost her virginity to. Sure, they were both drunk, and it was at a party. But that was three years ago. Kat's liked him ever since that night.
They hadn't hooked up since, and never talked about it. But she constantly thought about it.
"How much more is left?" She asked, sitting cross-legged next to him. She pulled out a bag of weed.
"Wanna buy?" She asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games