Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pastel Monsta

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:23 pm
The RoofTop

Looks: Seem's like the Janitor left the doorway to the rooftop of the Dorm Sphere opened. O-o;. Couples can come upstairs and sit on the rooftop to Gaze at the stars together X3! Oh some gurl who just got dumped can run up here and cry her makeup off XD! Oh just some dude catching a few breezes and loving the peaceful cold chilly autumn night. Keep in mind that the dorm building itself is floating in the sky and held down by highly electrical chains. Please try not to fall off the dorm building. The school never likes cleaning up the mess you guys leave : (

Whatever you want its up to you here X3.

Note: this place used to be the Rooftop to our BooBash Dance I decided to keep it here for the Dorm area since it was so kewl XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:05 pm
((Ya, first one to use it!!))

Tiff sighed when she reached the rooftop. Seeing no one here however pleased her. Carefully taking a few steps on the roof, Tiff found the most secure spot and slowly sat down gazing at the stars. Her vibrant pink eyes shimmered in the moons rays as it beemed down on her. The moon was extremely pretty today. It was a full moon, and what not a better time to have a full moon on Holloween. However the beautiful moon rays wasnt enough to brighten Tiff up.

"BBrrr!! So cold!!!"
Tiff rubbed herself ((Stop it you perverts!! scream )) to keep herself warm. Goosebumps invaded her bare arms and legs. Trying to ignore the cold air, Tiff started thinking.

Well she called for a meeting, but im not sure why...was it because I unleashed my Holy Curse...or is it something else? Actually im surprised I survived the Holy Curse...this is the second time. Luckily no one got killed or hurt. Im so happy, however the simtims are still in affect and on the side of that my majinculus symbol has reappeared around my bellybutton...The time has obviously come, but...Im not sure if I want to go through with it...

Tiffany started to bring her knee's in and she hugged them to try and keep herself warm. She then gazed at the stars and silently started to talk to herself.

"Stars up in heaven, what should I do!! Maybe I shouldnt worry...This does concern only the majinculus, however if one of my friends obtain the item that we are looking for, then I have no choice but to fight and take it away from them...then again, what are the chances of that, I mean the item is a holy and sacred artifact, it is even said to be a myth. But if the item is fake, then all is lost...Gah, this is so confusing!!!"

Tiffany violently shook her head in confusion. She took one more big sigh and tried to calm herself down. Tiff then lowered her head, with her chin laying on the top of her knees. She then sat there silently, and the only sound that could be heard was the Chirps of the crickets...  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:46 pm
((just don't mind us Tiffy..)))

Joy had escaped from Ishoa tight grasp and lead him up to the rooftops. The brisk chilly fall air whipped at her long green hair as it caught the moonlight to look like a stream of gems. A sigh escaped her rosy red lips,the fresh air soothed her a bit, but only for the sligthest second.

She almost glided to the edge of the rooftop making it look like her feet never touched the ground,a small wall reaching her waist height was set to make sure no one fell off hte roof of course... it wasn't a guarntee. Sitting herself Joy's eyes scanned the distance in a far away look.

Her eyes were glass,mirrors reflecting the outside world that seemed to pass her by without a fleeting care. Her pigtails wrapped them selves around her curved body and covered half of her mournful pained but beautiful face.

"Today....Joy was supposed to get married. If only if "it" didn't happen if only Joy didn't find them in bed..Joy wouldn't be here. Tainted souls would come,and Joy would do her job by punishing them severly for the rest of their days...with pleasure. But Joy found herself here after 40 years of wandering...this land of dreams a nighmare like me called home. This heaven upon Earth..with a small hell to come upon it. So good,so pure, so much light..it makes me blind on the inside so Joy has to search in the darkness. "

Joy clossed her eyes to cover the wetness that had started to gather like dew on the grass in the morning,she was showing her true self,depressed sad pained guilty Joy. She hugged herself despite her not being cold,her feet dangeled over the edge,looking down. The jump was welcoming her.

"And...Joy will have to leave this place that wanders can finally belong. Leave this happiness that Joy wants to figure out how to achieve..what is the price of true happiness? Is it Joy's Life?Joy's soul..soul..though she was never born with one."

She looked back at Ishoa with a sad smile. "Perhaps I should end your troubles and jump off? Would it be selfish of Joy to do so? No matter how I try to be good..it can't erase my past,no matter how many times I swipe my memories..its still in the minds of those I've hurt. No matter what I do..Im still Satans evil child..breaking the Laws Of The Lord as I sit here." Joy's voice was hsaking,her grip around herself tightened as her eyes opened,turning to look at Ishoa with that sad smile still spread across her tanned face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:11 pm
Ishoa saw Joy's quick escape and allowed her to get a headstart before he began moving once again. He paced himself into the freakish walk which seemed to go at an inhumae speed straight twoards Joy. The midnight light flashed off his straight black hair. His eyes slitted downwards and both of his hands were pulled back and held together as his rush seemed to, just like Joy, glide above the ground straight twoards Joy.

"Die.. Unholy creature..."

There his eyes gave off a flash of red and both of his arms lashed out forward as they gave Joy a firm shove straight off the roof without saying another word.

But he didn't let Joy fall, he just quickly lashed his hands out under her back and let her lean into the dangerous air as he kneeled down straight into Joy's face.

A momment of silence from Ishoa as he let Joy hang there for a bit. His eyes were looking downwards at the ledge. The sound of air slowly brushed by their ears.

"But.. I can't kill my step-sister..." Ishoa said with an angry tone. His eyes stared straight down into Joy's mind. And with a slight pause Ishoa angrily threw her back away from the Roof's dangerous ledge.

"And im tired of your cowardly ways..." Ishoa said harshly. "What kind of person are you.. suiciding to find ways out of trouble.."

He then placed his hands in his pocket and shook his head. he let out a long sigh and air vapor came out his mouth and into the air.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:56 pm
Her ear twiched slightly hearing Ishoa speak,though her eyes still looked out on the horizion.Die...Unholy Creature" How many times has she been called that? Too many times to rememeber..as the words just boucned off of her.

She felt a cold hand push as her as she fell towards the ground,she would of been able to land sicne she was use to jumps like this. She looked up at Ishoa her eyes still glassed over,just reflecting his dark featured face. The wind blew the ribbons out of her hair as it streamed down the side of the wall like a waterfall. The ribbons floating in the air then drifted slowly to her feet.

Her eyes searched his face for an answer,but they looked deeper into him then that. Looking inside his mind like an open book she saw for what he really was. That darkness..so tainted and twisted like hers.

As he threw back she landed on her feet gracefully like a dancer. Her back was turned to him,she breathed in those words like sweet honey . In a few seconds she was there infront of him,one clawed hand placed on his heart. Standing on her tippy toes so that she could whisper the words into his ear. "The same type of person you are..onii-chan." No longer was she insecure infornt of him. He was like her..a spawn of Satan.

Joy always knew she would come across this one day,though she didn't guess it would be here. She wasn't alone as she thouigth she was. That resured her in more ways then most peopel would think.. strange it was. She stepped back giggling,placing a hand over her mouth to hide the razor sharp fangs. "Daddy was never the one to stay faithful to one woman was he?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:41 pm
Ishoa looked over at Joy who was so close up to him and kept a serious face. He then tilted his head upwards away from her and twoards the sky. He let out a glare twoards the moon. He wasn't suprised by Joy's quick reflexes to protect herself from the fall. He just felt a warm feeling inside, finding his own sister. It was an akward feeling that Ishoa didn't want to "Don't say that i am the same like you. I don't run away from my troubles with my life wasted. Kurai already told me about your suicide with that gun. Both times."

he then slowly Turned his head twoards her with his hands behind his back once again. "Joy, Father spoke of you quite well actually, but at the same time he is quite angry." He then watched her slowly step away from him. Ishoa didn't care much.

"I won't say that Father wasn't faithful." He said showing his attached affection twoards this evil Demon Lord. "He instead.. just can't find the perfect woman." He said with a sad look. "Joy... You know the pain inside that we all have inside knowing we were born an outcast right?" He sighed and then looked upwards at the sky.

"How some people.. wish us dead.."  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:08 am
Joy tensed up a bit,but she relaxed again into a sweet childish smile. She always wanted to call someone onii-chan. She had seen so many little girls running to their protective big brothers crying out the same,it had made Joy so envious sometimes.

Of course that was just a mere dream Joy would never be able to fully grasp. She walked over and rested her head in ehr hands. The wind blew back her long green hair,like a cape.

"Because death is the only time..Joy felt. Contempt." She closed her eyes thinking of that peace she had. Of course she was happy to be alive and breathing. But she missed..not having to worry. Her eyes cracked open a bit,but it was like her eyelashes were too heavy for her eyelids to stay open.

"Specail someone...just for him." At the mention of of Her Old man still be angry at her she chuckeled. Well it wasn't a big surpise..she did kill her older sister. Ishoa's step sister. she desrved it..that..that..that tramp. Her odler sister had done something that even the Devil Himself thought was..bad. On Joys,or Ella she hsould say..wedding day.

Joy stood up still looking out as the Monn was slowly making it's way down,it was full moon looking down at the two as if if pitying them and this curse. This curse..this evil that ran through their blood. " Yes.. "some" dosne't even size up to the amount peopel want us dead..I hear an assanian is after me...heh..I wanted to be reborn.. to belong,to be needed. Im not an outcast here though....You're going to make me leave aren't you Onii-chan?"

She looked at Ishoa with sad mournful eyes,they were just almost pouring out with pain of the thougth of leaving Ria High. Her dear older brother. One of her wishes has come true. One of them...she wondered if any more will become reality. " What will Kuri-chan. Excuse me..Kurai-san do when he finds out that the respectable noble doctor is tainted like Joy?" A Michevious playful look danced in those big green gems of hers now. She was quite a mood swinger.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:20 am
Ishoa wanted to slap Joy across the face. Instead he just looked straight down at Joy who just placed her head into her hands, the wind blowing back against Ishoa's cape and Joy's hair. His eyes glared straight down deep into her. "You chose Death.. just so you can feel in a way of peace?" Ishoa words were harshly whispered twoards her. He could easily tell from the ways she acted after saying she wished death for peace by looking at her facial expression and closing her eyes.

Ishoa himself was not allowed Death for the sins he caused. So in a way he was deadly jelouse of Joy being able to die, even as a spawn of the demon lord. "You should know Joy. Why would you want to feel contempt anyways Joy? Don't you wish for happiness!?" Ishoa emphasized on the word happiness. "Look at me Joy..." Ishoa raised his voice a bit seeing that she was half-sleeping.

"... Special somone for him..." Ishoa grunted and crossed his arms. "I heard that Father already had somone special for him before.. But..." He then sighed and closed his eyes. "Whatever not important. Our Father cursed us...I hate him.." Ishoa then nodded and watched as Joy stood up and trailed her eyes twoards the moon. Ishoa then smiled and looked out to the moon too.

Ishoa then walked over by to Joy and slowly brought his hand up twoards Joy's Chin and raised it twoards his face. "What the heck are you talking about.. Why would i make my own younger sister leave a place where she is happy at. Joy..." He then narrowed his eyes. "I want you dead. Just because of some of the actions you caused here. And Because you can't seem to make the right decisions.." Ishoa then sighed and threw his hand away and gave her a gentle hug.

"But I can't kill you cause we are related.. and anyways your not happy here in Ria high are you..." He whispered. "so why do you wish to stay..." He then heard Joy's question from around his shoulder and just groaned. He then rose his hand up through Joy's hair and seemingly gripped at her scalp. "Stop acting so happy Joy.. And if that boy Kurai does find out i am like you. All hell would break loose." And with that said he realesed his embrace with his younger sister and looked straight down at Joy.

"I reccomend you stay away from that Boy Kurai though Joy... If you know whats good for you..." He then pulled out from his sidepocket a pack of ciggerates and was about to pull one out until he took a long look at them. ".. strange.. i forgot i smoked.. but when i am around you Joy.. I suddenly had the urge too... I forgot i gave up on them... When that priestess came into my life.." He then shoved his ciggerates back down into his pocket and looked away from Joy back twoards the moon.

"apparently.." He smiled. "I am happy to see you Joy... I am happy to see that not all of the spawns of the demon lord are just mindless punks..."  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:47 pm
This warmth she had missed, being hugged. It was like a small ligth ran through her veins,fire on her finegrtips. Being hugged by someone who wanted to kill her..but seemed to care for her at the same time. She did not embrace back just soaked in the moment. The moon light was so beauitful it took her breath away..she would stare for hours on end at the moon. It made her sleep more easily,less nigthmares to wake her up in the middle of the night.

Her ears only twiched when she felt his hand grasp her scalp,Joys hairs stood on her ends as the wind blew the little rolls of metal in Joy's gold bell to make them ring. "Joy dosen't desreve to be happy..Joy's trying to repent her sins by making others happy,no matter what the cost." Touching her stomache which had swollen due to pregency. any foolish cost..even if Joys dosen't want to do it..

Even when he stepped away she stood still a bit on her tipy toes,her hands over her heart. Her sharp nails making the green fabric crease. She didn't answer if she was happy here,she wasn't so sure right now. But she knew with all her heart she wanted to stay here though. As long as she could.

Joy owes so much to everyone here.... she must repay them back,it would be selfish as to not Obeying his order her face relaxed to its natural cold stoney self,her jaw muscles taking a break from the non-stop smiling. Relief even if only it was for a few minutes,but her eyes still sparkeled like jewls. Music drifted up to them,it was a slow song it was sad,like as if the composer was hearbroken...there were no words though, but the beauty went deeper because of that.

"Kuri... It would be selfish to think we could ever been friends again right? So pure,so dedicated,so nice and kind and caring for everyone else. He gives everything he has and then some...." Joy bit her lip,he was such a good friend,though she had always been annoying by hugging him,teasing, himhitting him. He was always so nice though.

Joy turned her back to Ishoa again,her head down as to cover her eyes even though he couldn't see them int he first place,swalloing down the tears. She won't,could not cry. "No one ever taught me what was good or bad,right from wrong,...I barly know what I should and should not do...I've been so alone and isolated, no one offered to be my teacher."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:28 pm
Makie rushed up the stairs with great speed. Her black ribbon flowed behind her, as well as her straight brown hair. Her chocolate brown eyes were fixed on the door that she could see at the top of the stairs. When she reached the top, she could see the moonlight shining through the cracks of the door.

Placing her small warm hand on the door knob, she opened the door to be hit with a blast of cool fresh air. Makie shivered softly as she made her way over to the edge of the building. The brunette sat down and hugged her knees to her chest as she gazed up at the moon. She envied the moon greatly, it was shy when it hid behind the clouds, but it was big and bold as it stood out in the night sky. Makie sighed heavily, resting her head on her knees.

"Why can't I just enjoy myself, have fun, and get through a night without crying?" A soft tear fell down her rosy cheeks. "What is making me so sad?" Normally people knew what was getting them down in the dumps, but Makie was different. She couldn't remember why she suddenly felt so upset. Turning her head towards the moon, letting small little drops run down her face.

"Maybe I shouldn't have asked Oliver..." The small girl said, feeling as though she was talking to the moon. "I mean... He makes me so happy, but sometimes when I do something bad, or maybe even good I feel bad. I get so upset over him sometimes when I see hom with others... Is that normal?" Makie paused slightly, waiting for a reply. Of course she wasn't expecting any reply, because no one was there. Rubbing her chocolate eyes, she continued.

"I'm not sure... And what I did... Just leaving him right then... What was I thinking...? You understand right? You understand that sometimes I can't control myself... That's normal too right? I know Oliver said every one has flaws, and Misty said it too... But, is it normal to have many flaws?"

Makie stopped talking for a little bit, trying to calm down. More tears were starting to form in her soft brown eyes as she spoke, so she stopped. Instead, the girl took in her current surroundings. An empty rooftop, a small pathway below, a visible garden and the moon. Nothing very special about where she was, and soon, she was ready to go speak her mind.

"Why do I keep running away? Am I weak? Should I go back with grandpa and continue working at the Shrine? At least there I had a place where I could go when I'm lost... Here... I'm... Alone." Makie choked on the last word. 'Alone'... What was alone? When you're some where all by yourself, or something else? Maybe it's when you're around other people but shunned by humanity, shut out from the world.

"Maybe if I leave... Everything will be better..." The brunette both agreed and disagreed with this motion. This night was filled with all sorts of mixed feelings and it scared her. One last tear went down her cheek as she rested her head on her knees and stared up confused and upset at the moon.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:54 am
Oliver walked up the stairs with ease, he stopped running after Makie when she ran up the stairs. Oliver didn't want to run up the stairs then trip or something, thats why he isn't running up the stairs. But there was also another reason, he wanted Makie some time, he couldn't just barge through when she just got there. She needs time to think through things, but, Oliver is confused why she ran up the stairs for. Was it because how the people were dancing?

A sigh escaped Olivers lips as the five minutes he gave Makie was spent, he gracefully placed his hand over the knob and gently opened it with great care. With a push of the door, he becamse silent. He didn't want Makie to know he was there. The moon was shining beautiful almost every night, intensing its glory, it kind of reminded him was Ai. Then he saw the stars. Yes, the stars that makes up varioous constellations, he learned that after some time, one star eventually wears out and dies.

With care, he made sure his footsteps weren't heard, he wanted to surprise Makie with his presence. Does she know he followed, though. He hoped not. He started walking on his tip toes, like a silly fool. His arms were spreaded out like he was trying to keep his ballence. He made it, and thank god it was night time, if it was day, well, his shadow would of been seen. He quietly sat next to Makie, and the spoke swiftly.

"Look at the pretty moon!!" that was his way on confort, and soon a large chidish smile was plastered on his pale face. The wind brushing through his black hair, almost playing with it. He then swiftly looked over at Makie, that same smile on his face. Probably the same first smile Makie saw when she first met him.

((Sorry its not long))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:52 am
As Ishoa slowly looked out twoards the moon and shoved his ciggerates back in, he also pulled out a ciggerate lighter. He then opened and closed the lighter at a steady motion. On the Lighter was etched the cross sign with a large slash mark across it. Ishoa didn't even look at it. Just continously closed and shut it.

"It wouldn't be selfish to think Joy. Everyone wants something..." Ishoa said as he tilted his head twoards his lighter and stoped shutting and opening it. "We are the demon children after all Joy, we want a lot of things." He then spread out his arms and let the wind blow about his body. He closed his eyes and let in a deep breath of air. "Like freedom."

"Tell me Rayan.. why do you think Kari will say yes if you ask her out?" asked Ishoa who was wearing a strange white ceramonial robe about him. He was sitting along a grass hill with a very much younger looking spunky blue haired Rayan. They were staring straight out twoards a large temple that seemed to be crumbling before them, however it still held its structure.

Rayan lowered his sunglasses and looked over at Ishoa with a mischevious face. "Cause these flowers... Came straight from the top peaks of the Serine Cliff. And everyone knows she loves them." He had on a very confident smile as he held his nicely wrapped bundle of blue flowers straight into the air. "its the perfect gift.." He smiled.

Ishoa slowly smiled and then looked down twoards his seathed sword which layed on his knees. Rayan looked over at him curiously. "What? You jelouse? huh???" rayan smirked and laid down on his stomach looking straight up at Ishoa.

Ishoa just weakly smiled and looked away from Rayan. "no of course not.. We both know Kari and I just weren't made for each other.." Ishoa admitted bitterly.

Rayan shook his head. "Damn it.. put that past of yours behind... its what you are now thats important to her anyways..."

He then opened his eyes and lowered his arms slightly embarresed. He shoved his lighter back in and slowly turned his head twoards the Joy who stared straight at the ground. Ishoa smirked as he watched her behavior. It was rather amusing to him, seeing how she wasn't sure of her own emotions.

"Weren't you raised by tribe people Joy?" Ishoa said without anymore smiles. and then titled his head slightly. "Why don't you go back and visit them for a while? I don't think Staying here any longer would be good for you." Ishoa then heard footsteps coming onto the roof and turned around quickly.

"oh.. only some kids.." he said sighing and then quickly shaking his head. He then turned to Joy. "I can't be seen with you Joy.. I will have to make my leave now then..." He then looked at the lighter and tossed it over to Joy. "here. Take this." He said with a smile. "Think of it as a present from your brother." He shrugged and then walked off twoards the stairwell.  

KuraiGekkou

shining_lights

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:14 pm
"To the roof." Lily raced Darius up the stairs and out unto the roof.

"Oh wow Darius! Look at all the stars! You could never see this many from home, it was always so bright there." She stared up in awe at the beauty of the midnight sky. She walked to the edge of the roof and sat down letting her legs dangle off the edge. "This is the best night ever."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:22 pm
Darius looked up to the sky and smiled, "Yeah, it's a beauty out there..."

Darius walked down to the edge to where Lily was standing and he just stood there staring at the sky. His eyes were shining bright and a small smile showed on his face. Nights like these were few and he wished to take it all in.  

TaiBaiWong

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:27 pm
Joy stood back a bit her face surpised as she rushed to catch the lighter. She held it close to her as if it was the dearest present she ever gotten. Her fingers touched the etched in cross.

Her eyes followed after Ishoa as he left,her ears twiched but she decided to irgnore the people who started to crowd the rooftops. Her mind went over if she should stay here at the boo bash any longer. Start Packing? True she had been rasied by tribe people for around 2 years,explaining her ever lasting tan. But she had been so many other places...i more then Joy could count. Which was actually pretty high.

She rested her elbows on the wall and looked out on Ria,the moon light shining up her face. The crazy neko loved it her more then she could put in words,so she said it in her actions. By always offering herself as a tool to anyone to achieve their true happiness.

She felt a presence stepped beside hers. Of coruse it was Ella,her other,darker,cruler,dangerouse,ruthless self. She hated Joy deeply but only stuck by to protect her for her own sake. For if Joy dies,so does Ella.

Her long blood red hair whipped in Joys tanned face as Joy looked down on the ligther,to opened it as to let the flame cut out,creating a bit of warmth in the air."Onii-chan.." Ella raised an eyebrow,but she kept silent. She was used to Joy rambling about the msot random and off topic things. She proubly found so random boy to call onii-chan.

"Nee waa..Ella and Joy leave to go back to tribe,we over stayed our welcome here at Ria." Ella crossed her arms,this was unheard of. Joy would never want to leave Ria,who had convicned her to do so?"..I don't care.But..forever?"

Joy shook her head and closed her eyes as she turned off the light,breathing out air ,so you could see her breath. The wind blew her hair as it cover her face,Ella's hair blew as well,blood on grass.

"What is best for Ria..is best for Joy."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces