Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
j00-first round-fight 2-Sarius vs Ricardo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Sarius?
  Ricardo?
View Results

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 am
User Image

Round 1, Fight two, same rules, as the first cept in this stage it will be in a cave with temperatures of freezing conditions, with only a stream of light to aid you. Good luck

Sar, Ricardo

Begin ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:06 am
((Fine i will start, btw i assume we dont post our profiles here.
But if you need to see it ithink most updated one is at main forum profile page 9. Also my weapons and most custom jutsus (i think) are at the custom sub at my own post. I wont ooc after this so dont flame me.))

Kami arrived to the center of dark cave. He sit on the stream of light trying to warm his body before up coming battle. The pitch black corners and basicly all areas of the cave far enough from the light, wore making him feel unconfortable.
Crap its cold, though this light feels kind of warm...
Kami watched down to his left hand, his automail hand. The black metal shined in the light. Kamis head turned to his right arm. His hand was shaking, was it from horror or excitement, he did not know.
"keh, bring it on Sakuya-sama.." He said in voice almost impossible to hear.
He then toke a ritual kunai to his both left and right hands, and threw them both in different directions of the cave.
This is my map... or well almost, anyways i should be able to hold my chances here.. i dont want to die.. *sob*  

3Rton

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:34 am
((My most updated profiles is in the Akatsuki Hideout the last one and all my custom is in that post and weapons. Also don't forget I can manipulate fire, but I will only do it to a extent))

User Image

Sakuya appear out of the shadows, "Its not that cold Kami" he said with a smile as he got closer to the only sunlight. Sakuya didn't feel the cold because he was using a small out of 'Fire Manipulation' ability to keep his body warm, but meaning he has to cancel it when he has to control and create fire. "Shall we get things started" he said taking tearing off his Kimono and reveal him wearing the ANBU Gear with a Silver, Long Sleeve shirt under it. He had two blades on right side one the Kuroi Ryuusei and Nori. The Nori gave the wielder the ability to hide shadows. Sakuya disappear with a smile on his face and disappear and reappear behind Kami with the Kuroi Ryuusei unsheathe about to slash at Kami head. The Kuroi Ryuusei is a metal that isn't from this world and it is able to cut through fire and lighting and also it is strong the almost all material meaning it will near impossible to cut.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:26 pm
Kami's face first looked surprised then it turned to neko face.
"Machooo.." He says in kind of bored voice. In blink of an eye Kami leaps forward and performes an roll. He continues to his feet straight after the roll, during the time he was on ground he had done two things. First he had pulled a kunai with his right hand, secondly he had taken his dragon sword (aka, the sword made from lesser demon five tails.)
Kami pulled his hand back to throw the kunai, though his eyes wore closed. Strangly how could anyone aim with his eyes closed ? well probably no one could. Which is why Kami suddenly opened his eyes, which had now turned to strangly looking glemming ones. His eyes literary glowed a light from the spot which usually was black. Kami basicly just let go of the kunai, still it suddenly started to excelerate going straight at Sakuyas face. Then Kami twisted his body so that he was sideways when looked from Sakuyas direction, his sword was in his left side on left hand, His right hand then grabed his swords hilt ready to charge in and cut..

Thats it, i will plunge you to darkness which you are so familiar with...  

3Rton

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 pm
Sakuya smirk he was able to see the kunai going pretty slow so he move his head to the right. The kunai breeze pass him, "Nice try Kami" he said smiling. Sakuya didn't move from that one spot in the sunlight he kept looking at Kami it seem like he was waiting for something. The Kuroi that he held in his right did not shine in the sunlight it was pale black, "Now my turn" he said in a cheerful tone. He let go of the Kuroi hilt and grab on the black chain that was connect to the hilt. He then threw the katana at Kami; however Sakuya still had hold of the chain which was extending as the Kuroi came closer to Kami.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 pm
"ee, got you." Kami says making somewhat stupid hand movement. Kami made a weird hand movement. There was slight voice of wind spliting as the kunai returned on now lot higher speed aimed at Sakuyas back. Then kami simply throws his hands behind his head, taking relaxed position as he was falling to his bed.
"Better luck next time." He says and winks his eye. Kami literary fell to his back avoiding the blade by few inches. Though he didn't stop there. His body just sunk in the ground like it would have been water.
He sunk few meters on the earth waiting to see how Sakuya would respond.
He toke 5 kunais to his both hands, he could control them even underground, giving him huge advantage on attacking from hide. He let the kunais travel underground placing them on different locations.
Kami then toke his scraft which was on his neck. He rose it to cover his eyes.
Hmph my bloodline and skills are more than enough to se you.. Though he said it he was still uncertain of one factor. He indeed could sense trough earth where Sakuya was, also he could see his body due to the fact that every human had iron in their blood.
Even if its tiny ammount.. i can see it.. Kami grinned underground, concentrating on finding the opening.  

3Rton

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 pm
Sakuya sigh as duck forth like he was bowing and the kunai went pass him. "If you want to catch me off guard don't tell me you got me Kami-kun" he said a cheerful tone. Sakuya pull back the Kuroi, taking hold of its hilt in his right hand, "Well isn't that a nice magic trick, the kids must love you" he said. He sheathe his blade, "Well I guess I should show my tricks" he said with a smile on his face. He made a hand seal, "Fire Dragon Mirage" he said to himself. Fire then swirl around his right arm, he then jump in air. Falling to the same spot where Kami went into the ground and with that he hit the ground with his right fist. The fire that swirl around his arm transfer into the ground going down where Kami would be. The fire will then burst from out of the ground in the form of dragon, burning anything in the way. If Kami didn't move out of way he will be badly injury.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:14 am
"hahaha well this is actually my real trick, and yes kids do love me." He said laughing from the corner of the cave. There had been no sign of him rising from ground, nor was his presence there.
"I will tell you why you cant win me here, well anymore at least." He said cheerfully.
"One, i already have created matrix its impossible for you to catch me anymore. Secondly, you will never be able to detect me, for there is something in my body that basicly makes it impossible..." Kami said walking out of the shadows behind The spot Sakuya had hitted.

Well not exactly though... But in this map this combo will be rised to its max potential. Basicly its impossible to catch me anymore, but that sword might still hold some secret skills..... Kami pulled back his left hand. Roughly there was ten meters between him and Sakuya. it might work.

Kami plunged his left hand forward, as huge dark ball head started to emit from his hand. This was probably his strongest weapon, though it was mostly for its special power. "The WORM" was his secret weapon, which he still couldn't even full control. Though this didn't matter, for the worm shot at Sakuya in great speed. Though as he used his left hand to control the worm, he also swinged his right hand like conductor.  

3Rton

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 am
Sakuya clap his hands, "Bravo, when I have a kid I am going to higher you to perform at his/her parties" he said with childish smile. Sakuya took hold of the blade Noroi, "I guess this fight is going to be a interesting one" he said smiling as he unsheathe the Noroi. Before fully unsheathe it you can see blue flame that appear around Sakuya feet, "Heavenly Flame" was one of Sakuya most use jutsu to most, but this is the first time that Kami saw this move. "I wonder who will hit whom?" he asked as he his physical body disappear. Using the ability of the Noroi to technically blind in the shadow and with almost 98% of the cave being in shadows Sakuya has the upper hand. Sakuya voice could be heard behind Kami, "Over here Kami-kun." the voice move to the right of him, "Not there anymore." Sakuya was using the Heavenly Flame ability to move at great speed matching someone speed who opens one of the Chakra Gate. With him using great speed and using the Noroi ability it will be near impossible for Kami to catch him. With Sakuya speed it will be hard for Kami to see the Iron inside his body because of the speed.(Sakuya doesn't know Kami ability, its just something that happens without Sakuya knowing it)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:30 am
((Hmmm okay sounds okay, but one thing i need to know. Is he actually part of the shadows. Like if i throw him with something, will it go trough him. Or is he just like hidding.))

"Hmmm well that sure is interesting." Kami says still looking forward, though Sakuya was behind him, at least for now.
* That move is very much like sentou shunpo*
Indeed i wonder what its limit is. Though i kind of feel pity for him.
** Pity is useless thing in battle..**
* Yes i am more worried about that hidding technique, we cant trace him trough only this ability. If we in other hand remove the scraft, he will always know where we are...*
I think you are worried for nothing, we can still hear cant we ? Also compared to any acceleration move, hiraishins speed will outnumber them.
* yes but we cant actually use it during attack...*

"Hmm what an interesting combination, though i wonder what is the limit of that jutsu... " Kami says walking forward, he concentratet not on where Sakuya exactly was, but more to when would he move. The worm had returned to him and was just looking around still attached to his left arm.
You will be my eyes..  

3Rton

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm
((More of hiding))

Sakuya voice was to the left of Kami saying, "To answer your question this speed jutsu doesn't cost much because I been using it over six years." The voice then was behind Kami, "Also three levels before this one to teach the person how to control it to the fullest in the beginning" he said in a cheerful tone. A sigh was heard, "This is becoming a little unfair." Sakuya sheath the Noroi making Sakuya more visible. Blue flames were coming from below his feets, "Now I told you my little technique, how about you tell me about that move you try to use on me?" he asked with a smile. Sakuya lean on the rock as he waited to see if Kami still has some respect for Sakuya to tell him his move and without attacking. Sakuya highly doubt it so he kept his right hand grabbing the hilt of the Kuroi.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm
(( s**t!! I want to face you two so bad HAHAHAHAHA, dam doubt my old rp is even listed here....continues to watch.... sad ))  

Drunk Tony

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 am
(( Haha, okay thats cool then, you might use it still though, its not like i was losing >_> BTW DT, dont give me more heartattacks : O When i saw the new posts thing i was like, omg he decided who won !?!?! O_O
EDIT, btw DT i can face you after this : D I would like to try a 2vs2 battle sometimes so... >_>))

"Hmmm interesting though i was more interested on the actual speed..." Kami said kind of depressed because he was misunderstood.
"Hmm telling my tehcnique to you wont help you one bit, but whatever." Kami said and toke a kunai.
"See this?" He said and showed a weird calligraphy. It was the same color as the kunai, and extremely hard to see in the darkness.
"Its called Hiraishin, you might have heard the name." Kami said and threw the kunai in large curvey over Sakuya. In a blink of eye Kami was gone. There had been no sound nor light effect.

"THis is instant teleportation skill." Kami said from behind Sakuya.
"Basicly its speed is greater than any move which is based on movement." Kami said, he was holding the kunai in his hand.
"This jutsu is, like you probably noticed, linked to these kunais.." Kami said showing the kunai in his hand.
"Though this jutsu alone is little bit.. well not that usefull really... But when i connect it to my bloodline it becomes more than extremely dangerous. " Kami said and and swung his left hand, the worm was moving again, now about to crush Sakuya.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:02 am
"How interesting" he said as the move came towards him. The move hit leaving a dust behind it. It seem that Sakuya gave up and let him hit him. "My might not be a teleportation skill, but my speed can make it seem like it and I bet your little thing cost more chakra then my" a cheerful voice was heard behind Kami. His right hand was raise up pointing at Kami back, "My turn to attack you" he said as a snap of fingers a spark of red lighting came from his finger tips "Akai Raitingu" is one of Sakuya deadly moves. Just like 'Heavenly Flame' it doesn't cost Sakuya that much chakra because of the training he did in the six years he had it. If the lighting it will explode and leave a large 3rd degree burn on Kami back. Sakuya had his other hand ready if Kami move. Sakuya was doing something without any notice to Kami, Sakuya was transferring the flames heat into the ground which went to the walls of the cave making the cave more warm by the second. It was going up in heat a little by little so Kami won't notice. Right now the temperature is about 70 degrees and going up. After a few more minutes it will be like a cave near a volcano making a person sweat and lose energy.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers