[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Purebloods are ignorant...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you kind of understand Zero, Why kill Purebloods?
  *Gets a Slayer Weapon, Helps Zero kill Purebloods*
  NO! I MUST PROTECT FROM YOUR INSANE GENOCIDE ATTACK!
View Results

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:31 pm
I must say, underneath those beautiful, unaging faces that speak like angels, they are monsters in decent.
Out of all the purebloods, most of the majority are ignorant, vile, and arrogant. Espeicially the Kurans, because their arrogance is going to lead to their extinction very soon.

First off, the Kurans were Stupid to give up half of their power to a bunch of Level B Nobles, in result, the council is just as powerful as the Purebloods, but in all, they monger for more power.

Second, because of the Council's High power and demand for it, the results were that Rido was easily manipulated, the King of Purebloods, Easily controlled( The Puppeteer was Asato, Ichijou's Grandfather, While Ichijo was the spy) and Kaname easily befooled.

Last off, with Purebloods around, i really doubt the Humans will ever get along with Vampires, their inhuman Nature, and Arrogance only makes it more complicated.

Example: Yuuki's Transformation to Human to Pureblood.
She was carefree and in belief to the Headmaster's dream, but now she is a Kaname #2, but love confused

Also note, look what they have done with Zero's Life:

1) Murder his parents, because she thought they had something to do with her Fiancee's disappearance (Shizuka)

2) took away Ichiru from him, turned him against him(Shizuka)

3) Made him more Heartless(Yuuki, Kaname, Shizuka)

4) consumed a girl that he loved, and cared for. Zero tried so much to make sure, she doesn't feel the pain he is feeling as he transforms...only to realize she was one of them the whole time(Yuuki)

I can now See why Zero hates them, and plans to kill them all...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 am
As much as i have a soft spot for the pure bloods you make a very valid and believable point they are very arrogant and in all senses of the word pig headed.

they believe themselves to be the sole most worthy vampires to grace the face of the earth and oh yes they do have very scary awesome powers but really they are just power gorged high school bullies.

forgive me for being harsh
redface  

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:14 am
You're the first to ever bring up those points. I can't say I agree with you but...people make mistakes?
I guess the Kurans did if they even trusted the Nobles that much in the first place. They can't predict the future. People just become corrupted.

And I really hope Yuuki doesn't become Kaname #2. Please no.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 pm
I just miss the other Yuuki, now she is gobbled up by a....a......thing who looks like Yuuki, but is acting just like Kaname, she wasn't open about zero, when he gave his feeling to her. But no...she wants her Oni-Sama, who is carrying the Shadow of Death behind him.

Plus there is nothing fun, or light-ful in KanameXYuuki, no Chemistry is what i'm saying.

I miss Yuuki's Cheerful attitude.

But i must say, i do find the Vampire Yuuki uncontrobally beautiful to a point i may be distracted from what i'm doing.  

Donovan Gyoku

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:12 pm
...Wow, good points. Never thought about it but your right those in power are arrogant because they think their big and bad.

I do miss the old yuki.

Maybe the author might surpirse us all and bring the carefeeness back. But the human side of her is gone.... crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:47 am
true... so true..  

kurai no taka

Taellia-chan

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:03 pm
I completely agree with you. Purebloods are annoying in a way, which is why I always rooted for Zero. They are always so ARROGANT. Unfortunately, after Yuki's transformation, she and Zero will probably never get together, and she has become just as annoying as Kaname is. She is no longer carefree and happy all the time, which is why I don't like her character anymore. And besides, Yuki X Zero is a much cuter couple. Like honestly, incest, even between vampires, is just WRONG.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:50 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
I must say, underneath those beautiful, unaging faces that speak like angels, they are monsters in decent.
Out of all the purebloods, most of the majority are ignorant, vile, and arrogant. Espeicially the Kurans, because their arrogance is going to lead to their extinction very soon.

First off, the Kurans were Stupid to give up half of their power to a bunch of Level B Nobles, in result, the council is just as powerful as the Purebloods, but in all, they monger for more power.

Second, because of the Council's High power and demand for it, the results were that Rido was easily manipulated, the King of Purebloods, Easily controlled( The Puppeteer was Asato, Ichijou's Grandfather, While Ichijo was the spy) and Kaname easily befooled.

Last off, with Purebloods around, i really doubt the Humans will ever get along with Vampires, their inhuman Nature, and Arrogance only makes it more complicated.

Example: Yuuki's Transformation to Human to Pureblood.
She was carefree and in belief to the Headmaster's dream, but now she is a Kaname #2, but love confused

Also note, look what they have done with Zero's Life:

1) Murder his parents, because she thought they had something to do with her Fiancee's disappearance (Shizuka)

2) took away Ichiru from him, turned him against him(Shizuka)

3) Made him more Heartless(Yuuki, Kaname, Shizuka)

4) consumed a girl that he loved, and cared for. Zero tried so much to make sure, she doesn't feel the pain he is feeling as he transforms...only to realize she was one of them the whole time(Yuuki)

I can now See why Zero hates them, and plans to kill them all...

I guess I'll respond to your points one by one..

1) One could contend that the Kiryuu murders were somewhat justified. You make it seem like Zero's parents were innocent, but they did kill Shizuka's lover, who so far as we know had done nothing to deserve his execution. I'd also like to point out that Shizuka couldn't have been that arrogant-- she fell in love with an ex-human! If she was so arrogant and on such a high horse she wouldn't have loved the lowest ranking vampire in the pyramid.

2) Ichiru went with Shizuka and betrayed the Kiryuus entirely on his own. Shizuka didn't take him away; Ichiru took himself away by deciding to leave with her. He acted entirely on his own free will.

3) Was it his parents' murder that made Zero heartless? Or Ichiru's betrayal? I would argue the latter. For vampire hunters to be murdered by vampires is somewhat expected. I think Ichiru dealt the harsher blow. Also, no one can really be blamed for Zero's heartlessness. He's also acting on free will.

4) I don't see how this is a valid point. Yuuki was already a vampire. If anything, humanism consumed Yuuki, not the other way around.

If there is any lesson to be learned from VK. I think it is that nothing is black and white. All of the characters have their faults and strengths. Lumping all of the purebloods together as arrogant and evil is unfair, just as it would be to lump all humans together into the same moral class. There are no such easy distinctions in VK, and to me that is what makes it such a compelling series-- all the shades of gray.  

telescream

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:42 am
It made me mad when I saw the title, but you do have a point...  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games