Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tsuchikage's tower Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 am
Towering at the very tip of the village is a massive tower in which the Tsuchikage resides...I'm sure by now you know what a kage's office looks like so I'm not gonna bother with descriptions.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:59 pm
Raiden's clone walks in and looks around, finding a series of earth scrolls he opens them and copied them into another set of scrolls. Carefully placing them back he finishes after some time and put them away under his cloak (the copies) and walks out. His intentions were completely non violent and a request from the kazekage. He leaves suddenly in a portal which vanished the moment he touched it  

Shruikan Tenshi

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:27 pm
A gust of wind blew into the Tsuchikage's office as Shin appeared standing before Sen's desk. he noticed the Kage's absence, "it would figure so." he said as he moved and leand against the window jam to wait for Sengetsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:46 am
the wind suddenly blew like a hurricane was at the midst of the village, it grew cold as ice on human flesh. "The time has come."  

Carbon-kazuma

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:52 pm
Shin looked up as he heard the wind howl, when the temperature dropped he furrowed his eyes. "...I wonder who it could be? things could get interesting around here." he said with a slight smirk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:47 pm
A cracking noise could be heard from the distance that seemed to get closer. "Beware the Bone the comes before the Shark." Echoed through the the area as the cracking became louder and closer every second.  

Carbon-kazuma

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 pm
Shin heard the words, "sounds like dangers on the way. and the village just got rebuild. lets hope it gets here soon aye Kyo? it'll be a chance for us to test our improvements." Shin stood and went to the window to watch the skies as he waited for whatever it was to come.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:08 pm
suddenly the door was cut in half and a figure walked into the room. an all black cloak and a weapon wrapped up on his back.  

Carbon-kazuma

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:42 pm
Behind the figure leaning up against the wall stood Sengetsu. His arms were folded neatly across his chest, and his eyes looked blanketed with a dim cloud. He wore his usual black anbu gear, the wolf mask setting offto the side of his head. "You finally came..." Sengetsu's arms uncoiled as he walked directly past the figure entering his office. "In case you're stupid enough not to know, I am Sengetsu Uchiha...The Prodigy of the Wind. I refuse to allow some fool to destroy my village and waltz into my office without my consent. if you plan on keeping you life I ask now that you remove yourself from the premises immediately...or else." The shinobi's hand danced a dance of handseals with each other. Through the entire tower copies of Sengetsu appeared, the copies continued to multiply spreading outward into the village and above ground to the lake. The copy nearest the figure, standing several inches away spoke first. "Can I help you?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:04 pm
Shin turned from the window to watch Sen and the mysterious shinobi. a mischievous smirk on his face as he analyzed the two. "This should be interesting." he muttering before stepping forward to be noticed. "Perhaps this is not the best place for a battle? what with the cramped space and everything, but if you two insist i wont interfere of course." the smirk widened as he glanced at Sen and the figure and stepped back. "Before you start, It is good to see you again Lord Tsuchikage."  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:44 pm
The man smiled as he heard what sengetsu said. "Are some kind of fool to think i'd destroy the village I once led as the second Tsuchikage?" He said as the light in the room changed to show the fetrueres of Kenshin Kaguya Hohigaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:25 pm
Sengetsu grinned at the prescence of his former sensei. "Whoa" all of the copies in the room began to fade away. Sengetsu laughed as he scratched the back of his head. "looks like I got carried away again...you shouldn't scare me like this." Sen paused as he cleared his throat. "Anyway, i'm glad to see you again. Its been awhile, what brings you here now?"  

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:01 am
Sengetsu jotled as if suddenly remebering something. Forming a handseal a shadow clone appeared in a puff of smoke beside the kage. "Kenshin, please excuse us." Turning towards Shin he grinned. "Look, we haven't completed your training...you do want to move up to jounin correct?" he did not wait for a response from the ninja. "Meet me in the Tunnel of Winds!" he exclaimed as he vanished from the office.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Shin smirked and formed a few hand seals, "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)." he vanished in a gust of wind.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:21 am
Kenshin smiled and looked out the window. "gosh it's been some time, looks like i will need to train some."  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff