Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Zero... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like RE0's story?
  Yes
  No
  Ehh
View Results

Tenken-Angel of Envy

Aged Humorist

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:17 am
Was anyone else disappointed with the story in RE0? Dont get me wrong, it was a fun game, but the story kinda messed things up a little for the original RE. That upset me. Does anyone else feel this way too?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:08 pm
No one has any comments at all... sad  

Tenken-Angel of Envy

Aged Humorist

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Zane of Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:20 pm
yeah i can see what you mean!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:28 pm
I like the story line.. I find it interesting..  

Ithmara

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:58 pm
Actually, the storyline fitted in with that of Resident Evil 1. It showed us how Rebbeca found her way into the masnion, and explained how the Bravo team actually went missing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:14 pm
Yeah, the game was mainly to let pleople know what happened to the Bravo team before the Alpha team go to search for them, and how the virus spread into the mansion  

Resident Isaka
Crew

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:10 am
it was ok but lacking i prefer the remake  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:49 am
I actually played Zero before I played REMake. So to me, it's pretty much the first RE in my head. Don't anyone go 'U stupid b***h RE1 waz frst zero waz just a money maker u REtard'.

Note: REtard...something to call annoying N00bs that know nothing of RE on the guild?  

Valimai

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:54 am
I was pretty interesting. Covering the 2nd of the 3 Umbrella founders and all the back story was also nice. Some of the parts did come out of left field, and Billy's backstory was kinda weak, but it was still decent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:57 am
Sporadic77
I was pretty interesting. Covering the 2nd of the 3 Umbrella founders and all the back story was also nice. Some of the parts did come out of left field, and Billy's backstory was kinda weak, but it was still decent.
Billy's story made me cry!

RE Cry moment : 3rd out of 5!  

Valimai

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:07 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Sporadic77
Billy's story made me cry!

RE Cry moment : 3rd out of 5!

Seriously though..."We couldn't go back without a few dead bodies, no matter that they're innocent villagers instead of guerillas or terrorists."? I have no problem with Billy's handling of the situation, but the whole scenario just seemed a little silly to me. They could have come up with something much better that could still make Billy need to rebel against his CO.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:59 am
I didn't think 0 contributed to the storyline at all, it actually disrupted it a little.

Hours didn't pass by between the crash of the Bravo helicopter and the finding of the crash sight by the Alphas. Besides it was day when Rebecca got to the mansion at the end of 0 which is also wrong, that would have meant they left at night crashed at night then twelve hours later Rebecca found the mansion which would have been blown up by then.

Or at least that's my take on the situation, I maybe wrong but I don't think I am.  

Lord Travis

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:48 pm
Resident Evil Zero didn't screw s**t up, really.

Who the hell said hours didn't pass between the time Bravo's helicopper crashed and Alpha was sent it? Do you SERIOUSLY think that they'd said "Alright, our elites haven't phoned in in three mins. Lets send in Alpha team."

That's bullshit.

And who says it wasn't morning when Rebecca entered the mansion? You? Pfft, don't make me laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:28 pm
StarStrife

Who the hell said hours didn't pass between the time Bravo's helicopper crashed and Alpha was sent it? Do you SERIOUSLY think that they'd said "Alright, our elites haven't phoned in in three mins. Lets send in Alpha team."

That's bullshit.

And who says it wasn't morning when Rebecca entered the mansion? You? Pfft, don't make me laugh.

For one thing hours wouldn't have passed because as soon as the helicopter crashed they would have radioed the RPD. Once the other S.T.A.R.S. got the transmition they tried to radio back but there was no answer so they preped another helicopter and took off within at least 10 minutes of the 'crash transmition'.

By the way Bravo team was less experienced, so of course the Alpha team would be sent to find them.

Had it been morning she would have easily been killed by something in the forrest outside the mansion. Also at the end of 0 she was on a cliff overlooking the mansion, meaning she would have had to hike a good distance, in a forrest crawling with 'monsters', she was also alone.

Also take into concideration Rebecca being a rookie cop, not the best marksman, and also a medic.  

Lord Travis

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:00 pm
Lord Travis
StarStrife

That's bullshit.

For one thing hours wouldn't have passed because as soon as the helicopter crashed they would have radioed the RPD. Once the other S.T.A.R.S. got the transmition they tried to radio back but there was no answer so they preped another helicopter and took off within at least 10 minutes of the 'crash transmition'.

By the way Bravo team was less experienced, so of course the Alpha team would be sent to find them.

Had it been morning she would have easily been killed by something in the forrest outside the mansion. Also at the end of 0 she was on a cliff overlooking the mansion, meaning she would have had to hike a good distance, in a forrest crawling with 'monsters', she was also alone.

Also take into concideration Rebecca being a rookie cop, not the best marksman, and also a medic.

But maybe it could take more time to go there. Or they were already inside the mansion when Rebecca goes in. It's only a theory. Ans it's not sure that she could be killed if she was alone in the forest, maybe the monsters were somewhere else.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff