Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Spring plans?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Springtime!

View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:36 am
So.....I'm not really sure if anyone here is in school or not. (I'm not) But...just out of curiosity is anyone doing anything for Spring Break, or any sort of fun Spring/Easter stuff?!

I don't have any plans. I'm just curious. xDD

®îñíÏkãtå®û

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm
No, nothing planned. I'll be working on Easter, anyway. So there really isn't anything I could plan. I'm just looking forward to warmer weather.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:54 pm
Awwww. That sucks. I wouldn't like working on Easter. It's my favorite holiday. I love going to the park and watching kids hunt for easter eggs!!!!! 4laugh It's so adorable!!

®îñíÏkãtå®û

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:29 am
At least, I think I'll be working on Easter. I don't know if the store is open on Easter. eek I'll have to ask.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:24 pm
I never have plans for any holiday.

Christmas is the only holiday that I pay any special attention to.
But I just open presents and then go back to what I was doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 pm
>_<;;;; That's so wrong.
Holidays have always been important to me. I'm not religious so I don't celebrate then for that value. But...to me holidays is a time when friends/family get together so...it's a joyous occasion for me. It gets lonely sitting home by myself with nothing but Gaia and my TV to keep me company. So, when I do get the chance to celebrate something I enjoy it to the fullest. *shrugs*

®îñíÏkãtå®û

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:18 am
I'm always at home with my family, and as for my relatives, let's just say that the majority of them are major pains. I'm talk'n mob-boss society here, where even your grandparents go to the brink of disowning you if you don't do exacly what they say. Which pretty much involves putting them first before EVERYONE else. So for the most part, spending as little time with them as possible is best.

And as for friends, mine have their own lives and jobs, so don't really have time to party either.

So holidays are not that importent around here.
(purple is the only one that make a big to do about her favorate holidays)
(and then there's mom and christmas)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:34 am
I'm not religious, either. So holidays have a different meaning for me, too. But I love doing fun things with family and friends. whee  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 pm
oh well, I will babysit my younger sisters for spring break. I guess I will watch tv, play computer, play with sisters, and take sisters to anywhere...

I will do some homework.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 am
That doesn't sound like a party to me.

I will most likely, play video games, watch anime, surf the web and do basic computer stuff. That's about it for me. I do the same stuff everyday though, so no biggy.  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff