Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
went to counsling for suicidal thoughts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:43 pm
yeah i need some advice i went to counsling for trying to kill my self i've just been depressed all the time i can barely sleep or eat, i feel like crap all the time the doctor gave me anti-depressants but those dont help iam in to doing drug they help a little but i dont want to do them but cant stop i really need help.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:39 am
Ghost1124
yeah i need some advice i went to counsling for trying to kill my self i've just been depressed all the time i can barely sleep or eat, i feel like crap all the time the doctor gave me anti-depressants but those dont help iam in to doing drug they help a little but i dont want to do them but cant stop i really need help.

You could call Trevor. It's a free, helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They would be the best advice givers(I would know.) If you don't, I think you really just want someone to talk too. The next time your suicidal though, I would say to call Trevor. They have highly trained counselors on the phones, and they'll help you. And btw, I honestly don't think anti-depressants help either.  

Kris O-O

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 pm
thanks i'll remember that

i think this will really help alot  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:14 am
^^ Aww no problem, man. Glad to help. If you ever need someone though, I'm always here. :]  

Kris O-O

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff