Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? (Resolved! ^_^) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isn't this godmodish!?
  Hell Yes!
  It's fine with me!
View Results

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:41 pm
Nevermind. The problem has been resolved.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm
And before that, look at this real quick

1) sasuke's eternal can produce a chakra barrier that can block any jutsu, just look at the sharingan page from bloodline.

2) the reflection is something minor, 3 jutsus, whoopdi freakin do, its one three

3)sharingan as it gets stronger can see more and more better and such. reading movements to the extreme, so an upgrade is obviously pointing out that it'll be able to see all.

4) again with the mist....you can simply use mist vision technique...so i dont c wats so god moddish about that

5) whats wrong with being natrual uchiha? this is powerful yeah so why should it be available to anyone who wants it that isnt uchiha right? that'll end up in an academy student having this from someone giving a transplant and the noob isnt even a uchiha

6) wats so bad about having to combine the two variations? somethign so powerful should be very hard to obtain no?

7) not so much of caring about the jutsu, but it isnt an auto kill  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:50 pm
x InfinityOrion x
I, as well as a few other guildies, have a problem with this bloodline:

Dark-Ninja70
Dark-Ninja70
User Image

Name: Ultimate Sharingan
Who found/made it: Dark Ninja70/Test Subject 196 O (Hanzo and Raiden)
Requirements:
-Must be at least Jounin
-You have to be a natrual Uchiha
-Must combine both variations eternal sharingan
(Madara's and Sasuke's)

Description: The true final stage of sharingan, this is known as the "ultimate sharingan" or "omega sharingan". It not only has the ability of both types of eternal sharingan but enhances them further. It also has its own skills as well. Those who reach the stage are said to be true masters of sharingan.
Abilities:
-Capable of copying 10 more jutsu
-More chakra reserves
-Able to read all movements, including speed of light
-Enhances strength, speed, stamina, reaction time
-Ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu gets a slight boost
-Able to see through mist etc and any illusions
-Produces a chakra barrier that blocks all jutsus, including ameratsu
-Has the ability to reflect up to three of any jutsu (can only be done 3 times per battle)

This new doujutsu also unlocks a new ability for Susanoo called:
"The Eye's of Hell"
User Image
After summoning Susanoo, he will look at the user's eyes and send them into illusion of hell. This unlike most genjutsu can physically harm the enemy not just mentally. They will experiance every kind of pain imaginable and be sent into a dark world with black fire burning them alive. If the user is fully burned they will die in real life.
( In the real world their arm/leg etc will suddenly ignite in a black fire that disintegrates it. )

1st Post: The enemy loses their left arm.

2nd Post: The enemy loses their right arm.

3rd Post: The enemy loses their left leg.

4th Post: The enemy loses their right leg.

5th Post: The enemy dies after what's left of their body is burnt away.

The only way to stop this painful death is the user must be at least a very powerful mangekyou user ( Had mangekyou for a long time ) or a eternal mangekyou user. If the enemy is saved by either a ally killing Susanoo, the user of susanoo or they looked into Susanoo's eyes to take them into the illusion and break their friend out of it. This is only possible if the user is a very powerful mangekyou user or eternal user. If the enemy is saved after the 3rd or 4th post immediate medical attention is required or they could die very fast. Also if they are saved after the 1st or 2nd post and are left without medical attention for too long they could bleed to death.

NOTE: You cannot break out of it with a kai release, you can't save someone by doing a kai release and touching them that will only ignite you with the black flame that can kill if you not stopped in time. If your a normal sharingan user you can't reverse it and if your strong enough to reverse it the user of susanoo can stop it with ease. You MUST let the enemy you are using it on to be able to post in between each of your posts you can't just sum it all up or make all 5 posts without giving them a chance to reply. The only bad thing about this jutsu is that it causes the original user to have a incredible loss of chakra and puts them in a weakened state.

Take a look at the bolded parts, and tell me if you think it's as godmodish as I do. And yes, there's a LOT of bold.

If you read the fine text we give the person the opportunity of replying before we continue with the jutsu. It is the highest attainable version of the sharingan only achieved when you combine both mangekyou versions which would be very hard to attain. Also we have included that it drains the user of ALOT of chakra so after using it for a certain period of time the user will be drained of almost all there chakra and will be forced to stop. There are many options you can do while using it but limited time and each one will start to drain the user. We had to add some circumstances for the person to be able to get out of it but had to make it difficult if not then what would be the point in using it? There are other ways to stop it :

The only way to stop this painful death is the user must be at least a very powerful mangekyou user ( Had mangekyou for a long time ) or a eternal mangekyou user. If the enemy is saved by either a ally killing Susanoo, the user of susanoo or they looked into Susanoo's eyes to take them into the illusion and break their friend out of it. This is only possible if the user is a very powerful mangekyou user or eternal user. If the enemy is saved after the 3rd or 4th post immediate medical attention is required or they could die very fast. Also if they are saved after the 1st or 2nd post and are left without medical attention for too long they could bleed to death.

Now how easy do you think it would be to stop say me if I used the jutsu on your friend? Pretty damn easy considering I'd be incredibly low on chakra and unable to do most jutsu and susanoo can only hurt you if he was able to hit you with his sword because the user would probably be unable to get another victim into the genjutsu without risking there life from over use of chakra.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:56 pm
thank you...see? only one person in a battle, you can never use something like this twice in a battle, the only main concern is susanno and such. plus, the only ones who'd survive using this twice is those who has massive amounts of chakra and have a demon, which even then would be very consuming  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:58 pm
Test, it is an instant kill. A person basically has 5 posts, not long in RP time for someone who can break them free to get there. And dark: How can someone kill the user or the demon WHEN THEY ARE IN THE JUTSU AND THE USER IS PROTECTED BY A SHIELD THAT STOPS EVERYTHING? The only way really to stop it is to basically go around with a high level sharningan user at all times.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:02 pm
I have itachi's version of mangekyo and can learn HIS susanno. Which is stronger than that thing  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:03 pm
it depends on you truthfully on what you do. If you look in its eyes then its your fault, like it is if you look in a normal person with sharingan. And to the other...there jutsu that can do it. And also only the victim is in the jutsu, no one else.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 pm
Hell I dont give crap about that jutsu... it has one huge loopehole... I wont tell you.

itachi's Susanno will be summoned as REAL in battle and the sake sword which locks you in an eternal genjutsu rendering you dead that is more godmoddish since...1 it huge 2 the sword cant be stopped.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:08 pm
The jutsu is a problem, but the main problem is the actul sharingans effects

1) Follow movements even at the speed of Light
2) Gives a boast in all states including Jutsu
3) Can see though any illiusion or Genjutsu
4) Creates a shield to block any Ninjutsu or Taijutsu
5) Can reflect any Jutsu back at its user  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:11 pm
again, look

1) sharingan at eternal level can see nearly all movements, so thats a given

2) madara's does this alone about

3) sharingan always had this ability

4) look at sasuke's eternal abilities

5) its only 3 of them! and other jutsu can do things like this too.  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:12 pm
Dark, the sword can be dodged. Easily dodged. It takes time to swing a sword. Looking at their susanoo basically does the same thing. Meaning you can't look anywhere near the user or susanoo. Not to mention that the user could easily move susanoo to look into their eyes. Aside from that, the shield and reflection are a little powerful. And the ability to see EVERYTHING. Not just through mist, not just seeing fast stuff easier, but EVERYTHING REGARDLESS OF SPEED OR OBSTRUCTION. Not even the byakugan can do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:15 pm
call_me_ishmail
Test, it is an instant kill. A person basically has 5 posts, not long in RP time for someone who can break them free to get there. And dark: How can someone kill the user or the demon WHEN THEY ARE IN THE JUTSU AND THE USER IS PROTECTED BY A SHIELD THAT STOPS EVERYTHING? The only way really to stop it is to basically go around with a high level sharningan user at all times.
Not the person in the jutsu somebody nearby like a fellow shinobi. Also you can look at the person just not in their eyes you could easily defeat me and the susanoo with a few good jutsu and not making eye contact.  

Dark-Ninja70

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Bah that jutsu and bloodline is weak...Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)

I can slow someone down... well they think they are slow and the are cause they will themselves to go fast but only go slow due to the genjutsu's effects.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Test Subject 196 O
again, look

1) sharingan at eternal level can see nearly all movements, so thats a given

2) madara's does this alone about

3) sharingan always had this ability

4) look at sasuke's eternal abilities

5) its only 3 of them! and other jutsu can do things like this too.

Yeah the effects are fine alone, but combinign them into one is just not fair. You cant be like "Oh sauske has this, and Madara has that" There is a reason there on two different sharingans, cause putting them together is to much.  

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:17 pm
ok...everythign is about exaggerating so i give you that. but smoke, mist. it can cuz byakugan does that, ive seen ppl post that b4.

and the sword does take time...but looking in its eyes is your problem.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff